Work Out

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the day after making cookies. The BAP babies were lounging around on the sofa watching TV, as usual.

“I feel so fat.” Jongup frowned and rubbed his growing tummy. Ever since turning into a baby, he had been snacking a lot, but obviously not as much as Daehyun.

“We’re all growing tummies. This’ll call for extreme dieting.” Yongguk shook his head.

“You guys could always try exercising while being babies.” You suggested. “You know, like, aerobic-y things?”

“I guess...” Himchan uneasily said. Youngjae hopped off the floor and turned off the TV.

“Hey!” Junhong frowned, “I was watching that, hyung!”

“Not anymore you’re not.” He said. “We’re going to do some exercise. Let’s look for our One Shot CD.” He poked Daehyun and he reluctantly got up and followed Youngjae.

--

A few minutes later, the stereo was on and ‘One Shot’ was playing.

“Come on, guys! Your one shot dance is the best way to exercise! You guys need to practice it anyway, right?” You encouraged. “It’s only push ups! You guys can do it!” You held a fist up.

Daehyun sighed, “The push up dance is hard!” He complained.

“It wouldn’t be that hard if you weren’t carrying all of that extra weight, Daehyun.” Yongguk pointed out. “And that is the result of excessive snacking. You brought it on yourself, Daehyun.” Himchan shook his head.

“I snack anyway! It shouldn’t make a difference!” Daehyun reasoned.

“We do dance practicing every day, so the odd bag of crisps doesn’t really make a difference. But you, hyung, have been snacking nonstop all day for the last few weeks and haven’t done any exercise at all.” Jongup frowned.

“You had a whole bag of chocolate chunks yesterday, too, Daehyun.” You added. “I didn’t eat the whole bag! Youngjae ate some too!” You gave him a look and he pouted, “Okay, maybe Youngjae only ate 2.” “Exactly my point, Daehyun.”

“But you tempted me, noona! Why did yo

Please log in to read the full chapter