Grocery Shopping

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hyung, the supermarket is boring if I can’t go and get the food I want!” Daehyun complained. Being a baby meant sticking to Youngmi like glue. “She never walks down the snack aisle and if I start crying for it, she just picks me up and leaves the shop!”

Himchan rolled his eyes, “Don’t be ridiculous, Daehyun. You could always just ask her. A 4 year old can talk, you know. It’s not like you’re a newborn.”

“I bet she doesn’t even know what snack I’m referring to.” Daehyun muttered. “Because she’s that much of a pabo.” Youngjae laughed.

“Hyungs, hyungs! She’s coming! The pabo’s coming!” Junhong came running back into the room after being on ‘guard’. “Places, everyone! Act natural!” Yongguk ordered. “You mean act BABIES, hyung.” Youngjae corrected before going back to the tower he was making with Jongup.

Youngmi walked in with a bright smile to find Junhong climbing onto the window sill with an open window. “JUNHONG-AH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” She hurried over and picked him up to put him on the floor. Junhong pouted; he thought he had seen his manager coming up the stairs, but due to the short height, he had to climb onto the window sill. “Not next to the window, Junhong! Be careful next time, araso?” She looked to him, and he nodded.

Youngmi looked to all of them, and it seemed as though everyone was dressed decently. “Okay, since you’re all dressed, we can go to the supermarket!” She clapped, and led the BAP babies out of the room door and downstairs to put on their shoes.

Before they got out of the door, Youngmi grabbed Daehyun’s arm, making him turn to look at her, “Wae, noona?” “No crying this time, araso? I don’t need to be the centre of attention.” Daehyun held in his laughter as he nodded before skipping out of the door to catch up with Youngjae and Jongup.

--

When Youngmi and the BAP babies had arrived at the supermarket, she took a trolley and popped Junhong in there, since he was the smallest. *At least that was one less baby running around causing havoc in the supermarket.* She sighed.

“Yongguk, could you get me some carrots, please? They’re just down the aisle there.” She pointed down the aisle and about a few metres ahead or so,

Please log in to read the full chapter