Help Me Become Somebody Else P. 2

He's Back

 

幽玄 He l p  me  become  somebody  else

 

 Help me, I am broken  
 

 

After school, after the conflict with Kris, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun; Tao felt like a huge weight was on his chest. He poundered in class about what could take this weight away, to get rid of it. For moments, he felt like slamming his head against the desk. But finally, he finally figured it out. It made him feel bilious but he couldn't help it. He could only imagine the distorted, aberrant, and corrupted. But Tao thought to himself, 'It wasn't my fault, it's their fault. I was normal once.

He waited by the front gates, waiting for the tall baby-faced boy to be coming by. He knew the baby-faced boy was walking home alone today - which was great. Zelo was only a huge part of his debauched plan. 

He smirked as he noticed the tall boy from the distance, he called out, "Junnie! Hey, let's walk home together!" Zelo looked ahead and smiled, walking faster. 

Once he caught up to where the older was standing, he asked, "Do you live in the same block?" Tao nodded, "I do, earlier, in the morning, I saw you walking ahead of me." Zelo widen his eyes a tab bit, "Oh really? I really didn't noticed anyone behind me though." Tao shook his head, "Man, you must had been very sleepy at the time then." Zelo nodded, 'Probably.'  

As they began to walk down the blocks, furthering away from the school, Tao decided to ask his big question. "Hey Junnie, I know we've haven't known each other long, but can I go over to your house with you? To hang out, y'know." Zelo felt queasy about how Tao said the question - in that tone that almost sounded nefarious. But not wanting to be rude to one of his new friends, he only nodded. 

Tao felt like smirking but had to hold his expression.

'Step one has been accomplished.' 


Zelo's home wasn't extravagant but was still a hell a lot better than any of the other houses Tao lived in. Not to mentioned, the house was enormous. Zelo turned to him, dropping his school bag down. He was already in the younger's bedroom. "Well, you've seen the whole place now. It's not much though, but I'm grateful. My parents won't be home soon. They're busy this week with clients and such. But please make yourself at home." Zelo said with a cheerful smile. 'Oh, I'd hate to see that smile waver away' Tao notion, setting his bag down next to Zelo's. 

"So Junnie, do you have any brothers or siblings in general?" Tao asked, sitting himself down on the floor. He must be aware incase the siblings become a blockage to his plan. 

"Yeah, I have an older brother named Himchan. He's with his and my friends right now. I had to stay home but at least I'm not alone anymore!" Zelo smiled, taking a seat on the floor next to the older. 

"Yeah, that's great, right?" Tao asked, slightly scooting closer to the younger. Zelo slightly frowned, "Are you okay, it seemed like those boys really struck a cord back there at school." Tao felt his eye twitch. He tried to calm himself, but he felt angry suddenly. 

"Tao?" 

"Those boys aren't good people, Junnie. Don't go near them if I'm not there." Tao said, still not looking up. Zelo "huh'ed" at the statement. 

"The tan one, his name is JongIn or Kai. The tallest, his name is Yi Fan or known as Kris. The one with the loud obnoxious laugh, his name is Chanyeol. And last but not least, the boy with the multi-colored hair and the teary eyes, his name is Sehun. He was with Luhan, don't go near him either. I don't have good relations with any of the." Zelo's eyes widen, "Aren't they the boys from your story? They were apart of that?" Tao nodded, "There's more them, about seven more actually. I haven't seen the rest yet but my abhorrence towards them haven't changed yet." 

Zelo let out a faint 'oh' and glanced away. He felt like more queasy, the boy had changed. All the wrong buttons have been pushed. It was like Tao "spontaneously combusted". 

"Hey, Junhong," Zelo turned to look at the boy (he used his full name afterall), "I feel like something ignite in my heart the moment I had laid eyes on you. Cheesy and cliché, but it's true." Zelo's cheeks flushed, "You always manage to say embarrassing things." Tao smirked teasingly, "But you love it, don't you?" Zelo felt himself get hotter, "Yeah, I do, don't I?" 

A moment later of silence, Tao breaks it, saying, " Junhong, can you help me?" 

"With what?" Asking that, Zelo felt two hands on his shoulder, he looked up to meet Tao's eyes. 

"I am broken, I've got no soul. There's only one thing that really works for me...Help me get away from myself." 

"W-What? Tao, don't you think that's too s-sudden?" Zelo asked, with widen eyes and eviden apprehension in his eyes. 

"Help me, Junhong! Help me, don't you wanna help? Probably not since I'm trash, right?" Tao said, looking like he's barely holding on the last string of sanity. 

Zelo felt himself give, not wanting to see his friend hurt. "I-I'll help, you're not trash. I'll help." 

With that, Zelo felt another pair of lips met his. 

{ Author's Note }  I randomly felt like updating on a school night. Anyway, once again, this isn't beta and this chapter was a tab bit rushed. It's a school night, afterall. Anyway, I hope I'll update this often with my new found inspiration. Upvoting and comments are appreciated! - Kirra