You Owe Him

He's Back

 

幽玄 You Owe Him

 

 Save Them  
 

 

He felt faint. He felt something change inside of him, perhaps this is the new affect Tao gives out. Sehun let of a laugh. This had taken Tao back in surprised, is he mocking him? 

"Kiss you? Oh Tao, you're going to be the death of me." Sehun muttered out after his laughs died out. Sehun suddenly became more interesting. Sehun seemed even accepting of a split second. 

"How so? Care to explain to me, dear Sehun?" Tao inquired, proudly smirking. They both knew what was going to happen. The only thing that mattered was if Sehun was going to try and put up a fight. 

"Don't play stupid. You know exactly what you're doing! I'm not navie like your poor friend or as arrogant and stupid as Chanyeol and Kris. I know exactly what you're planning on doing to us; too bad I haven't figured out how to stop myself for falling harder and harder. But I wouldn't give in without a fight." Sehun responded back, gaining some of his lost self-confidence back. 

"Oh? Is that so? But that's so sad, I was really hoping you'd give in. I mean, you already fell in love with me; too bad you're so far up in denial to confess. Y'know I'm all open arms, I'll take good care of you." He scoffed back. 

"Think whatever Tao, I'm not giving into your mind games. I'm not fighting just for myself anymore." Sehun argued back. How did Tao even find out? Of course Sehun had loved him, but that was in the past. Luhan wouldn't had dare to tell, would he? Or was he obvious about it? 

"If you say so, Sehun. I'll tell you this, time is running out." Tao said, opening the locked stall, letting Sehun free; for now at least. 


Luhan sighed loudly, he managed to get away from the arrogant idiots. But now he can't find Sehun, the break was almost over too. He usually walks with the younger to class but apparently that isn't going to happen today. 

He began to walk to his next period, when suddenly, a new voice spoke out to him. 

"Luhan, how does it feel for your precious brother to be back? He sure does look a lot hotter now, don't you agree?" 

Luhan felt himself twitch, again with this nonsense? Why couldn't people leave him alone? Don't they know he's in distraught because of Tao? 

"Thank for asking and expressing your unwanted opinion, Baekhyun. But I prefer not to dicuss about any of my opinions about my brother." Luhan muttered, walking faster, hoping that the gaudy 'diva' would leave him to be. 

"But Luhan, that's no fun! You're little brother seems fun to be around with." Baekhyun exclaimed, catching up to Luhan. 

"If you mean 'fun to be around with' you mean a good , right?" Luhan said, annoyed. Only Baekhyun would think that. It's actually amusing to Luhan about the whole Baekhyun situation or the whole group thing in general. 

His brother, Tao, was bullied for many reasons. One of them was because of him being gay. But the most hypocritcal thing of it all, Baekhyun, along with the rest of EXO bullied Tao. Luhan knows they're all gay but in denial about it. 

"Luhan! Don't be so crude." Baekhyun scoffed. Luhan rolled his eyes, why did he even associate himself with these people? Oh yeah, Kris. 


Sehun felt nervous, what was he going to do? He needed to find Zelo. He kept walking around the halls, at this point, he'd had accepted being late to whatever class he had next. 

He turned until he noticed a lanky figure in the distance. It was him. 

"Zelo!" Sehun yelled, feeling his heart beat raise. What was he going to say? What was he going to do? Maybe this was apart of Tao's trap and he didn't even know it. Maybe he's wrong and he should just submit to Tao, make up for the mistakes he made and the innocence he watch slip away. 

Maybe that's why he wants to save Zelo. He's just what Tao used to be - innocent. But Tao is going to deprave Zelo because he was depraved the same way. He just wants someone to feel how he feels. It isn't right, it isn't fair. Tao is just as lost as himself, as Zelo. Sehun found his fighting reason, not to only save Zelo, but to save Tao from himself. Little by little, Sehun is beginning to understand more. 

Maybe Tao isn't a monster but he's close from becoming one.

'This is it, Sehun. Save them, you owe Tao anyway.' Sehun thought to himself as the lanky figure turned back to him. 

"H-Huh? Can I help you?" Zelo asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion. Sehun smiled, this was it. He was going to save Zelo, he was going to save Tao because maybe, just maybe he did have feelings for Tao still. 

"Yes, I need your help. My name is Sehun." 


{ Author's Note } It's safe to say most chapters won't be beta (lazy here). I get tired of looking and revising stuff. So Sehun finally knows what he's going to do! To clear confusion, Sehun was in love with Tao before Tao changed. He loved Tao for being himself and his flaws. So the question is, why didn't Sehun help Tao against EXO? Can he make it up now and will Tao be willing to accept help? Also, this story will become darker and perhasp might set off trigger warnings in the future. I'm still debating over this though. I'm also thinking about making a music playlist story so you can see what inspires the story and what direction it's heading to.  Upvoting and comments are appreciated; but for those who commented, thank you so much!. - Kirra