Nice to Chat

He's Back

 

幽玄 nice to chat

 

 should we tell the others? 
 

 

It was a foggy cold morning; Tao took a deep breath, gripping tightly on his school bag. Here he was, back at the place where his nightmares were based on. Besides his mother getting a job transfer, he wanted to move back to this school, despite his mother’s request to go to another school. He wanted to spend his remaining junior year and senior year back at his old high school. He wanted to show everyone he had changed from the shy, slightly chubby boy who couldn’t defend himself. Now, he was older, taller, skinner yet had muscles, and he looked normal. Tao felt confident, something he thought he’d never feel two years ago.

 

As he walked in the gates of the school, he could hear girls squeal. Some girls were even loud enough for Tao, whispering, “He’s so attractive!” This only fed Tao’s confidence and made him energetic. He smirked, thinking to himself, ‘It’s good to be back.’

 

Walking into the school, Tao made his way into the school’s office and went to reception desk. He was happy to see Mrs. Kwak, the same receptionist from two years back. Unlike most people, Mrs. Kwak actually had treated Tao like a human being who had rights.

 

When he approached her, she stopped everything and gave him a bright smile.

 

“Can I help your, sweetie?” she asked, and her voice sounded the same. She still answered in the sweet tone he was used to. Shooting her a small grin, he nodded.

 

“I transferred back here.” He explained, she nodded and moved to her computer, ready to type.

 

“Name please, Hun.” She said, and Tao stiffen a little, hesitating to answer.

 

“Huang ZiTao.”

 

Mrs. Kwak stopped typing for a moment as her expression went blank as those words passed through the boy’s lips. She glanced at him for another second her eyes widening as the new information hit her clearly. She quickly stood up before going around her desk to embrace Tao into a hug.

 

“You know, I was worried about you, Tao! You left so suddenly without a word! But you came back more handsome than ever.” She explained as she finally let go of the teenage boy and smiled brightly once again. Mrs. Kwak was like a second mother to Tao, since his real mother was always working hard (although that didn’t make him love her less).

 

Tao broke into a big grin, “I’m sorry for leaving, but at least I’m back; right?” Mrs. Kwak nodded, “That’s true, but let’s get your schedule ready for you.”

 

After a few minutes later, Tao was confidently walking down the hall that left bad memories. Although, this time, he decided to make good ones. He heard a bunch of whispers from the females complimenting him, even some males were. Although, it was obvious that none of them remembered him. Then again, who’d want to remember the old Tao?

 

Tao looked at his schedule, his first period happened to be science. Which was good, he loved science. When Tao was younger, he remembered how he wanted to work for NASA.

 

Walking into the class, with a minute to spare before the bell ringed, Tao smiled at his teacher who smiled back. He walked up to her, “I’m the new student, well, actually transferred back. But I’m pretty sure you get the point.” The teacher nodded, “You must be Huang Zitao? I’m Mrs. Kim, I’ll let you introduce you to the class.”

 

 After the final bell rang, Mrs. Kim called out for her students’ attention. “Okay class, today we have a new student. Introduce yourself, Zitao.”  Girls gasped at Tao meanwhile some boys stared with the girls. other boys, who were jealous of his apperence glared at Tao. Already, whispers of him being attractive started to boom in the class.

 

“Hello. My name is Huang ZiTao but call me Tao; I used to attend here but left for personal reasons. Please take care of me.” Tao introduced himself.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun felt his stomach drop. His eyes were widened; he could compete with Kyungsoo. ‘H-Huang Zitao, the same one?’ Sehun thought and glanced at Kai. It seemed that the tan boy didn’t noticed anything. Go figure, Kai never paid attention to anyone.

 

Tao quickly scanned his eyes across his room but stopped and smirked when his eyes made contact with Oh Sehun. Tao remembered him; he remembered all of them. They were the cause of his nightmares. He scoffed when he saw Kai daydreaming next to Sehun. ‘How typical of Jongin’ Tao thought before turning back at Sehun. He noticed the boy’s worried expression, which made him amused. Tao knew that Sehun never actually did anything to him; which was the problem.

 

He never helped Tao. He just stood there and watched. And to think that he’d get away by saying ‘sorry’ after everyone left? That wouldn’t work. No words could ever take back the suffering he went through. None.

 

Huang Zitao wanted all of EXO to suffer just like he did.

 

After that, Mrs. Kim chose his seat in the back, leaving himself with his sadistic thoughts of revenge.

 

---

 

 

 

It was finally lunch and Sehun looked completely worried. Walking down the hallway, Sehun glanced at Kai, “Jongin, didn’t you noticed something…odd about the new student?”

 

Kai knew this was a serious time, especially since Sehun used his real name, which became rare. But Kai didn’t want to hear it, all he heard all day was how attractive the new student was. It was annoying all he heard was about Tao, shouldn’t it be about him? After all, he was labeled as the school’s “ god” for a reason.

 

“I don’t want to hear it, Sehun.” Kai answered, shrugging off the question. But Sehun wasn’t having any of that today.

 

“But you don’t understand, Jongin! That’s the Huang ZiTao! Remember, back in freshmen year?!” Sehun said to Kai. Kai made a stop as his face paled, “You have to be lying, Sehun. Wasn’t there a rumor that he committed suicide or something?”

 

“That obviously isn’t true, Jongin. Especially since he’s in the ing school!” Sehun explained.

 

“But he looks so…different! He actually looks attractive, oh god, what am I saying?!” Kai groaned; he was not gay. Plus, he didn’t like Tao then and he defiantly doesn’t like him now. He’s getting too popular too fast.

 

“Of course he does, you basically bullied him out of school. There has to be a reason he’s back. Shouldn’t he hate us?” Sehun thought, there really had to be reason. Revenge? That wasn’t possible, right? He heard Tao explaining to another student how his mother got a job in Seoul. So he had to move back because of that.

 

“Should we tell the others, Sehun?”

 

But before Sehun could answer, someone else did for him.

 

“Don’t, I’d like to introduce myself to them.” A voice answered, which made both Kai and Sehun loose all the color in their body.  Both of them turned around to be greeted by Tao himself. Both Kai and Sehun noticed he was a lot taller now, he was muscular, and he looked imitating; but most of all, he was extremely attractive.

 

“What are you doing here? Isn’t rude to east drop on other people’s conversation?” Kai shot back at Tao, who was smirking at them, arms crossed.

 

“But the topic is about me, shouldn’t I get to know?” Tao asked, although it sounded more like a comment than a question.

 

“Well-“ Sehun said but was cut off again by Tao.

 

“It be nice to stay and chat with you guys, but I have some greeting to do” Tao said before walking away; leaving both boys speechless.

 

 

 

{ Author's Note Sorry for the short late chapter! Like most authors, my time too, has become limited. I try really hard to update and this story has become my main priority on aff. I hope you'll all leave plenty of comments and support for the story! Upvoting is appreciated too. - Kirra