Victim List: Party Plans P.1

He's Back

 

幽玄 Victim List: : Party Plans P.1

 

 The List  
 

 

Tao ruffled his hair as he walked out of the bathroom once Sehun scurried away. He had no idea what plans what Sehun was going to do; but he was sure he could crush it. He knew, deep, deep inside of Sehun, he still loved Tao. Which was just perfect, it makes Tao's plan just as more easier. Sehun has fallen, he's just in denial. The fact that Sehun is in love with Tao makes him feel ecstatic. Sehun had no idea what trouble he had gotten himself into. 

 Tao halted in the middle of the empty hallway. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper out his left pocket. It was  a list, a list full of all the ty people he wanted revenge. Tao wouldn't stop no matter what, he was stubborn and determined. He wants revenge. 

Looking at the list, he looked at his two of his candidates. 

Tao knew that Sehun would be saved for later since he wasn't as easy as Chanyeol or Kai. Today, Tao was going to lay out plans for his first victims from the list. But first, he need materials and an extra hand. He knew just the right people to go to. Could his plans get anymore easier? 

Shoving the crumpled paper back into his pocket, he continued his way around the school. He was going to skip class, this revenge was the main reason he came back to the ty school anyway. 


Krystal sighed, it was absolutely boring. She glanced at her best friend, Sulli who was paying attention to their social science teacher, Mrs. Lee. Life seemed dull, there wasn't much gossip other than the new student, Tao (who was totally hot to Krystal). It seemed like in first period, the boy was always focused on Sehun and Kai although. 'Well, hopefully he isn't gay. Hmm, maybe we should do a welcoming party. Yeah, I like the sound of that.' Krystal thought with a playful smirk. Parties always brought new drama, good or bad. 

Krystal open her notebook, ripping a piece of paper. Closing her notebook, she grabbed her pencil and wrote, 'Sulli, let's throw a party tomorrow since its friday already. It should be a welcoming party since the new hottie (Tao) came to our school on Wednesday.' She slide the note to Sulli, who scanned her eyes through the note as she read it quickly. She looked at her best friend with a small grin before writing down, 'Who's house should we throw it at? Yours or mine? My parents are off on a business trip for a week. We can invite the girls to come early and help decorate. We'll also send invites to everyone too.' 

Taking the note back, Krystal quickly read it, writing back, "Yours and okay. Let's personally invite Tao at lunch and then we'll announce that the party is on Saturday.' 

Seems like the party plan is coming together nicely.


It was finally lunch and students scattered the halls like ants; heading towards the canteen. Krystal stood outside her social science class with Sulli, trying to find Tao through the crowd. 

"Do you think he wants a welcoming party, Krystal?" Sulli asked, having second thoughts. They didn't know him, what if he didn't like parties? Krystal simply scoffed at the question, replying, "Of course he will, he's getting invited by some of the most popular girls here. Why wouldn't he?" Sulli rolled her eyes, "If you insist." 

Suddenly Krystal's eyes lit up as she saw the person she was looking for. She hurried through, pushing and bumping through people as she inched closer to him, "Tao! Hey!" she yelled. Coming out of thought, Tao stopped and glanced at Krystal with a smile, "Yes, may I help you?" Krystal nodded, "Me and my friend Sulli wanted to invite you to a party on Saturday. We wanted to throw a welcoming party for you, we're going to invite everyone too." Tao smirked, "A welcoming party? Well, how can I reject such a lovely girl? I'll go." Krystal blushed, "Flattery won't get you anywhere, y'know." This caused Tao to raise his eyebrow, "Oh really? So you're just blushing for no reason?" Krystal face became more flush, "S-Shut up!" Tao chuckled, oh, things were go too great. 

A party? At this rate, he can knock down two birds with one stone. Those birds would be Kai and Chanyeol. 

As the hall cleared, Krystal and Sulli headed to the canteen to announce the news. Tao followed along with a smirk. 

He knew all of his victims one of them were going to be there. Afterall, who would reject a party from one of the richest girls in school? 


Today, Zelo decided to eat with Sehun and his friend Luhan, who also turns out to be Tao's stepbrother. They discussed plans on how to prevent Tao from getting himself into trouble. All of them were concern, yet Zelo didn't tell the others what him and Tao did. It was a mistake, a secret. It should stay hidden. 

Luhan looked at the canteen entrance, noticing that Tao was entering the canteen with Sulli and Krystal. He wore a smirk as followed behind the girls. "Oh look, speak of the devil, he entered in the canteen with the brats." Luhan muttered, looking back at the younger boys in front of him. 

Sehun and Zelo turned around to look, the three were heading the stage.  "They probably have something to announce." Sehun mumbled, all three of them directed their attention to the Tao, Krystal, and Sulli. 

Taking a deep breath, Krystal smiled. She had taken the microphone, turning it on, she tapped on it three times to get everyone's attention. "Now that I have your attention, I like to announce that Sulli and I will be throwing a party on Saturday around 9 PM to welcome the new kid, Tao. In a few moments, the student body will receive a mass text for further information. Thanks guys~!" She announced, pointing at Tao as she said 'new kid'. 

'This announcement defiantly catched their attention' Tao thought smirking.

Finally, the plan starts rolling in. 

{ Author's Note } It's safe to say most chapters won't be beta (lazy here). I get tired of looking and revising stuff. But anyway, what is Tao's plan? What's going to happen to our first victims, Chanyeol and Kai? Also, the gif belongs to Byunf on tumblr. Upvoting and comments are appreciated.  I almost had forgotten to mention, guys if you like anime, I began a fanfic on quotev. It features KNB, Free!, Durarara, Haikyuu!!, and OHSHC. Please check it out here!- Kirra