Out of all people...why me?!

I can fix your heart

-____ POV-

I listened intently to the lecture the teacher was giving until the end of the period.We were given notes on ou way out.

Immediately,I checked it. It was a camp,our room mates were yet to be decided by the teachers and they would mail it once it was finalised.

When I saw L, I also saw a female figure beside him and giggling. I don't know why,but anger started to burn inside me.Was this what they called 'Envy'?

I faked a smile as I approached the two people."Hey L oppa!How was class?"

L shot a charming smile at me."It was...fine.I think I should be the one asking you that.LOL...what kind of boyfriend am I?XD"

"Oppa,who is this?"the girl beside him asked,glaring at me.

"Oh.This is my girlfriend,Kim _____.Jagiya,this is...Fei,my ex-girlfriend. We were just talking about camp."

Ex huh? I smell trouble,and...lies.

"Nice to meet you." I held my handot for her.She made a disgusted face and just said 'hi',without shaking my hand.What a bi-

"Well,____-ah let's go.I need to talk to you about camp." L dragged me away as soon as he saw me sending death glares at both of them.

-At the garden(yes,this school has a garden >_>)-

"L,tell me the truth.What were you talking about?!" I hissed quietly.

He sighed."Man,you're good.Anyway,Fei wanted us as a couple all over again.Apparently she didn't hear the news yet...she gets delyed by the admins of the paper 'cause she's a .I know you think that too.She was giggling because she was trying to seduce me and stuff which OBVIOUSLY did not work.'Cause I have you." he pulled me in close and hugged me."I would never betray you." he whispered softly.

-end of POV-

-L POV-

As I hugged ____,I wondered who she will be with for camp.

-end of POV-

-2 weeks later-

(_____ POV)

I received the letter about my room mates and guess who I'm with? Two of Sungkyu's friends...Sungjong and Hoya >_>"damn idiots better not be stupid around me or I'm going to torture their balls like I did to Sungkyu.Except this one is in a different way.

I gathered all my things in my large bag.Camp was going to be in three days.Time flies by fast huh?We are going to be staying at the place for three days too.Saturday,Sunday and Monday.Tuesday we'll be coming back.I wonder who L is with.

I texted him.

'Oppa,who are you with for our camp?

-______'

 I got a text about five minutes later.

'Yunho and Jiyong.Kwon Jiyong!Can you believe that?!

I hate that guy...=_=+ out of all people...SO who are the

girls you're with?:D I'm sure you'll get along...

-L'

'I'm not with GIRLS Oppa...I'm with GUYS!

Sungjong and Hoya!Seriously,what are those people thinking?

A girl a two guys in one room!That is totally wrong!

-_____'

'Yah,you better not do a with them.

I'm your boyfriend,if you want to do 'it',then you can only

do it with me!

-L''

'Since when were YOU ?!O-O

OMO...AND HOW IN THE WORLD DID

YOU COME UP WITH THAT CONCLUSION?!

US THREE DOING A ?HAH!AS

IF THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN...

-_____'

-end of POV-

-------------------------------------------

Commentsfor this chappie please!I feel bad for not updating for you guys X)

I was kind of sad when you didn't comment on my other chapter D: