"Have a problem?DEAL with it."-Your side story

I can fix your heart

-____ POV-

My jaw literally dropped when I saw my-I mean THE school.wtfjgkavchjagvfk?!??HOW CAN HE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS?!?!

As if on cue,my phone vibrated.It was a text from Key oppa.

'Yo sis!When you see the school,you'll think that I spent heaps on it for you.

But it's not THAT much...pretty cheap actually.Only a....A-HEM!

300,0000 won.So ermmmmm...Don't kill me when you get back!'

-Key (Diva)

This guy...blowing my bangs out of my face,I grabbed my bag and entered the front gate after waving goodbye to my driver.

You might think this would be some kind of normal school.But no,it isn't really (at least I think so?).Everybody was dressed neatly and perfectly.The floor was polished so well that I could see my reflection,the lockers were so shiny that it glimmered.And there were no dirty stuff or graffiti on walls or anything.The hallway wasn't crowded,people were just walking and avoiding.There was no pushing or anything.No noise,NOTHING.

That's when I bumped into someone who snapped me out of my thoughts.It was a guy...with fair hair and a cute face.But his personality wasn't cute at all.Ergh!Way to go...

"Watch it girl!" He yelled and brushed past me.The whole hallway became dead silent,not that it wasn't before anyway.

Yeah...I just kept walking until I made it to the office.

"Hello,my name is Kim ____,I'm the new female student."I accidently said in fluent english.The receptionist looked up at me and adjusted her glasses.

"Pardon?" she said in korean.I cleared my throat and changed the sentence to korean.

"Ahhh,so you're Kim _____.I didn't expect anything more than a beautiful young woman like you.You look just like your brother.Kim Kibum.You two look so much alike.Are you perhaps...twins?"

I laughed quietly."No miss,we are definitely not twins.At least that's what I think anyway.Did oppa make you respect me this much?"I asked her back.She chuckled silently and shook her head.

"Aniya,we have to treat all the students this way.If you didn't know,all the students here either own a big company,business or something really big.What do you own?I mean your family."

"....I don't know.I don't know...my parents died in a mysterious fire.I escaped with Key oppa I think.I might have out when I escaped with oppa."I whispered.The receptionist didn't say anything and handed me the papers then made a gesture telling me to leave.

When I left,I wondered.If all these kids own this type of stuff...then what did MY parents own that made our family this rich?This rich that oppa could afford to enroll me into two private,perfect,high class and advanced schools.E678.The students stared when I entered.Especially six guys.After introducing and all,I was told to sit next to this red haired dude.His hair was like the colour of fire.

"Hi,I'm ___...pleased to meet you." I offered him my hand but he didn't take it-instead he said 'Don't talk to me,pretend you don't know me and never met me." what the heck?That's because I DON'T know you which is why I'm trying to introduce us together.Was this guy stupid?It was simple knowledge!If I knew him,why would I introduce myself to him?

20 minutes to go...*BAM!*

The door slammed open revealing a guy.

"Mr Sungkyu,I'd rather you don't slam the door-" the teacher started to object,but that Sungkyu guy cut him off.

"Hey!Do you think you have the right to say that to me when my family OWNS this freaking place?HUH?!DO YOU OLD MAN?!?!" Sungkyu sneered.I have no clue what came over me,but I just stood up and yelled across the room.

"YOU!AND WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SPEAK TO THE TEACHER LIKE THAT PUNK?DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT AT ALL?WHETHER YOU OWN THIS PLACE OR NOT,IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU PIECE OF-SIGH...IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU DON'T OR DO OWN THIS SCHOOL YOU JERK!AT LEAST HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS.YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT BUT YOU'RE NOT!DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOD HUH?!DO YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD BOW AT YOUR FEET?THAT YOU'RE SOME KIND OF KING OR SOMETHING?WELL THINK AGAIN!IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN YOU UNRESPECTFUL FOOL!APOLOGISE NOW!"

He was in front of me just with a few strides.A smirk formed on his mouth which made me glare at him.He didn't even apologise.ugh.

"And who are YOU?"

"I find no reason to tell you my name."he tried to slap me,but I stopped him.

"Have something against me?Well DEAL with it."I hissed,still gripping his hand a metre away from my face.

-end-

comments?