Sick

I can fix your heart

-____ POV-

I stared at my mobile for a long time before Key oppa burst in my room.

"I'll get up-"

"NO!I-I mean...you'll stay here 'cause you're sick." he said firmly.

"Oppa...I'm not sick!"I tried to sit up,but an invisible force pushed me back down on the bed.

"See?You can't even get up ____-ah.If you have any friends,call in sick.I'll call the school."he didn't let me object because he shut the door before I could say anything.I sighed and looked at my phone once more.Should I call him??

-Flashback-

"Hey,you wanna exchange numbers?"L asked shyly.

"Why?"I asked back.

"I don't know,just....do you?"

Well he didn't look like that bad of a guy."Uhmm...okay,sure."

I wrote my number down on a piece of paper.He also gave me his.

'04-XXX-XXX'

"Thanks."

"From now on,we'll be friends.Call me if you need anything."

"Eh?But you hang out with Sungkyu." I narrowed my eyes.

"No worries,we'll keep it a secret."

"Say...do you guys live in the same house?"

"Yeah,why?"

"..."

"Our parents left us.We are not related,but we decided to get a house for ourselves."

"Okay then,I'll call you if I need to tell you anything."

"Same goes for me."He smiled.

-End of flashback-

I sighed and reached my phone and flipped it open. I scrolled right down to 'L-MYUNGSOO' then pressed the call button.

-end Of POV-

-L's POV-

~DASI DORAWA!(DORAWA DORAWA)~ I looked at the ID and I was surprised to see that it was ____-ah.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Hey L...or do you prefer Myungsoo?"

"Ani,L is fine"

"Alright then.So,I wanted to tell you that I'm calling you 'cause I'm sick.Mian...really I mean it."

"Chincha?Well I hope you get better.Was it because of the incident yesterday?"

"Maybe.It still hurts there,it must have been pretty deep to have this impact.Or it could be because I walked home yesterday without any umbrella...but that doesn't feel as if this is the case."

"Yeah,it must be the incident.I'm sorry about that.I'll tell hyung."

"Tell me if he plans any effective and dangerous,harmful revenge on me.That includes severe ones...even the ones with the health."

"Will do.Okay then,bye."

"Bye." then the line went dead,so I ended the call.

"Hyung,who was that?"Sungjong asked.

"Nobody of consquence." I smile reassuringly.

"Araso hyung!"

Sungkyu was rubbing his hands."Yesterday was the best!Served her right,today I will do something even more harmful."

My ears perked up."What's your plan?"

"I'm going to fill up a bucket of water and set it up somewhere.Possible where she sits.We'll be on the roof.I'll also put ice and rocks in the water.Oohh she'll be so shocked." he had this glint in his eyes.

"I see.But you can't,she's sick."

Sungkyu whipped his head around."Sick?How would you know?"

"She told me yesterday when I helped her.She said she might call in sick today 'cause it seems like that attack had a severe impact on her." I fibbed.

"Oh." then we were at school.*I'm sorry for betraying you hyung.But I just want ___-ah to be safe,and not get hurt by you.Also,because I love her.We all know that we'd do anything for a person we love to be safe.So,I'll tell her your plan*

The school day passed by,I was totally dazed out.Somehow,now that ____-ah was here...it felt as if she was already part of the crowd.Even though she IS a part of the crowd,she's someone is particular.It feels as if the school isn't the same without her.How can you make me feel this way?Why?

"L hyung,are you okay?" Sungjong shook my shoulder.

"Huh?" Sungjong was studying,and I was on my bed.

"You look depressed."Did I??Do I??

"I'm not depressed,so don't worry." with that I turned over for the night.

-end of POV-

-Key POV-

When I got back,I saw a maid passing by.

"Excuse me,how is my sister feeling?"

"Welcome home sir,miss ____ is sleeping.She has mostly been writing in her diary,reading books,and spending time on the laptop all day while you were absent." the maid bowed and left out the door.

I made my way to ____-ah's room and opened the door silently then the light.I observed my sister's face...she looked so peaceful.

I don't know why Sungkyu would do this to ______-ah.Whatever the reason,it's still unforgivable and if you're wondering how I know this...it's because I call his mother.She told me what happened.Don't get any wrong ideas...I just have my ways of getting 'connections'.

_____-ah should probably heal in a week for the max.I caressed her cheek before turning off the light and closing her door.I yawned and turned in for the night when I went into my bedroom (after changing and stuff).

-end of POV-

----------------------------------------------

comments please?I realised there was too much Sungkyu,LOL.So I varied the POV's this time.