Sports War- Part 1

I can fix your heart

-_____ POV-

Now my first class was P.E and it's so great that...you know what?SUNGKYU IS IN THE OPPONENTS TEAM!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

However,it's such a pity that his 'gang' was there with him.But I snapped my attention back towards the teacher.

"-So as you know,no hitting above the waist araso?Oh and...have fun.I'll sort you out into your teams even if you are opponents already." the teacher finished.

"Bear,bunny,bear,bunny,bear,bunny...etc." So we turned out both as Bears,all the better.Time to get this show started and show that jerk what a girl like me is capable of.

"Ready?START!"

Balls were flying everywhere and I was avoiding them for obvious reasons.But one reason in particular To come to the last stand off with that Sungkyu jerk.I'm going to show him what I'm really capable of,careful big boy...today might be your funeral.MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Luckily he was also dodging and keeping his eyes on me.When I smiled evilly his eyes narrowed.No doubt that his friends also noticed.

-end of POV-

-Sungkyu POV-

Why was that girl smiling evilly at me?It was giving me the chills.Then,I saw something unexpected...she was holding a ball and aiming it straight at me.The ball flew towards me and hit me in the crotch.I groaned in pain and collapsed to the ground.When I looked up,she was smiling like an angel with an innocent face..ooh I know you're satisfied with yourself now.Even if I'm in pain...I'll show you that I'm not as weak as you think girl.

I stood up straight,ignoring the pain and caught a ball.I threw it at her with as much force as I could give.She dodged it easily which looked like there was no effort in it.Dang!How is this girl so good.I looked around and my team's numbers were slowly decreasing.Arrghh!I need to find a way...

I dodged and dodged and dodged.That's when my plan hit me,avoid all the balls until I'm the last one standing.Then...I'll get my revenge alright.

The teacher blew the whistle which kind of pissed me off.

"OKAY!Now all we have left standing are two opponents,what an exciting game this is...so...let's see how the stand off goes!"then he blew the whistle again.

That girl was still and walked around her empty area.Everyone looked at her confusingly (including me).That's when she spoke.

"Oh Sungkyu,I figure that you've just figured out a plan just a few minutes ago?To use against ME?" she emphasized the last word.

"Wrong" I lied.

"Sure sure...whatever you say.But I saw it in your eyes,just like you were doing to me...I was also staring at you while dodging all the attacks.I don't suppose you thought the same plan as I did since the beginning of the game?Or should I say BEFORE the game?"

"W-what?"

She chuckled lightly."Just so you know...my name is Kim ____.Now,lets get this party started shall we?"

"Yes,we shall."I smirked evilly and she did the same.From then,everyone was chanting on our sides.

-end of POV-

---------------------------------

Comments please?