Misunderstanding 4 (2/2)

Secretly Misunderstood

 

“So, Oh Sehun. Do you mind explaining?” You asked as you crossed your arms, both of you were sitting on the couch. Sehun leaning his elbows on his knees and you leaning your back on the couch. He hesitated and sighed, leaving you unanswered. “OH SEH—“

“I know, I know. Just wait, I’ll explain, let me just let everything sink in..” He sighed, you uncrossed your arms and looked at him.

“Sehun.”

No answer.

“Sehun.”

No answer, again.

“SE-“

“JESUS CHRIST WOMAN, YOU AREN’T PATIENT ARE YOU?!” he yelled as he put you in headlock and messed your hair up. You quickly escaped it and panted heavily.

“MY HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!—“

“Okay, so this is what hap—“

“WHAT THE HELL, DON’T JUST START EXPLAINING! LOOK WHAT YOU DI—“

“So, we were having a drink at the café nearby and—“

“MY HAIR!”

“OHMYGOD WOMAN, STOP CUTTING ME OFF! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW OR WHAT!?”

“I do.” You said pouting as you fixed your now messed up hair.

“You’re lucky I didn’t cut it off.” He smirked, sending you cold vibes. You hit him on the arm, getting your revenge. He looked at you with a sad look but you ignored it and kept fixing your hair.

“So, we were eating/drinking at a nearby cafe—“

“what were you guys doing at the café—“

“LET ME CONTINUE , GEEZ.”

“Okay, okay.” You waved your hands infront of you. You pinched right by the edge of your mouth, sliding it to the other end. Making it look like a zipper. He smiled and nodded,

“Okay, so as we were drinking, Chanyeol-hyung wrote on a piece of paper..”

“Sehun.”

“What.”

“I’m bored.”

Sehun sighed once again, annoyed by you. “I BARELY EVEN STARTED!”

“But, im bored..” you whined. He quickly grabbed your hand and took your jacket with him, leaving his behind.  You both forgot about the incident that happened a few hours ago. Everything had already left your mind, you both were talking and that was just enough for you and him. You smiled as you looked at his hand, holding yours in his. He stopped and looked at you, giving you a smile.

“Let’s go somewhere fun?”

“Duh, I said I was bored. Geez, don’t you ever listen.” You smirked secretly as he continued to walk in front of you. He slowly let go of your hand, leaving you with a slight frown.  You walked a bit faster, trying to keep up with his pace. He noticed you and slowed down a bit,

“Why are you slowing down?” you asked, following his pace once more.

“No reason.”

The two of you continued to walk for a good 15 minutes, your legs were starting to give up and you didn’t want to walk anymore. You started to wobble a bit trying to keep your balance. Sehun looked to his side to see that you weren’t there but 5 feet away.

“You okay?” He asked chuckling at the view.

“Y-yah! Don’t laugh!”

“Arrasseo.” He slowly took a huge step forward and turned around right in front. He bent his knees and patted his back,

“C’mon, I’ll carry you. It’s not a long walk from here.” You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck as he held onto your legs. He gently got up and continued to walk, smiling to himself.

“Didn’t I tell you to lose weight before?”

You pouted and hit his shoulder, “Fine! Then put me down!” you yelled catching the people around you's attention. He looked back at you and chuckled.

“I was just kidding, you’re light. So, calm down..Plus, we’re here.”

You looked around to see a bunch of colorful lights surrounding the two of you. Sehun took your hand once more as he put you down,  he started to pull you forward motioning for you to come closer. You walked a tiny bit more and noticed the image of sand and the sound of waves filled your ears. You hadn’t noticed the big smile on your face until Sehun smiled back at you. You blushed lightly and took off your shoes  ,taking them with you as you started running towards the waves.

“Miyoung! Wait up!” Sehun quickly took his shoes off along with his socks, stuffing them inside. He jumped onto the sand and quickly chased after you. You laughed as you set your shoes nearby the water, but not too close in case it got wet. You hurried ran in the water trying to splash Sehun who was setting his shoes down.

“TAKE THAT!” you yelled as you sent a huge amount of water to hit him. Sehun blew his bangs away from his face and frowned.

“Two can play that game..” he smirked, not letting you see it. He ran into the water and splashed water onto your face as you blocked he pushed you into the water. You fell in and quickly popped back out gasping for air.

“MY CLOTHES!” He smirked and tried to run away and you kept splashing him once more. You chuckled and dove underwater,

“WHAT THE HELL WHERE’D SHE G-YAHHHHHH!” he screamed as you pulled his leg underwater. He fell into the water getting fully soaked.

“REVENGE, STUPID!” you chuckled and swam away. He stood up and slowly started walking out of the water, taking a seat right on the sand. You stared at him and admired his facial features, his eyes that shined bright under the moonlight and his perfect A+ jaw-line. You your lips slowly as you were mesmerized by his face, he slowly turned to look at you slowly as his drenched hair made him even more perfect. Oh Sehun..why didn’t I know you were this attractive?

He chuckled at the sight of you standing there awkwardly, not able to see your red cheeks. He lifted up his finger and pointed it at you, slowly bending it, telling you to come forward. You did as was motioned and quickly sat beside him.

“Sorry, about earlier today..I didn’t mean it..” he sighed, looking at the ground guiltily.

“Don’t sweat it, you made me have fun today.” You chuckled blushing at his apology.

Sehun looked intently into your eyes and bit his lip, making it harder for you to resist it. His lips were wet from the water and it slowly made you want to lean in and just kiss it. You quickly turned your head away from his, avoiding eye contact.

“Whats wrong?”  he asked, tilting his head as you didn’t look at him.

“N-Nothing..”

You turned your head back towards him and gave him a fake smile, you made your fingers form an "O" shape to reassure him. He smiled and ran to grab your shoes along with his.

Damnit..Have I fallen for him?..

 


Okay! So it wasnt as long.. LOL but enjoy it! thank you so much for my new subscribers!

Heres sehun his lip <3

tumblr_m93807hLPI1rete5ko1_500.gif