Secrets 5

Secretly Misunderstood

"Where am I?.." I asked myself as I rubbed the nape of my neck. It ached badly but I don't blame it, seeing as how the position I was in was a very dumb decision. I quickly glanced around to see nothing but darkness except...a door? I slowly took steps closer to it, being cautious just in case I hit something. The path seemed never endless to me, it seemed like I wasn't even getting close. The door kept moving far away each time I took a step, like it was leading me to an infinite loop. My steps became louder and faster as I chased after it, "Wait..S-stop!" I yelled out, but who am I kidding? It's a door, it won't listen to me. My body slowly lost it's energy as I just chased and chased. Finally, my energy was drained and I took one more step and fell over, only to land on nothing but to have fallen through a deep hole of nothingness. 

"Miyoung!.." I heard the voice echo.

"MIYOUNG!" My eyes shot open and I sat up in bed quickly. 

"Geez, what was going on. Were you having a nightmare?" D.O hugged me gently and let me rest my head on top of his not-so broad shoulders.

W-what?..I was..sleeping this whole time? I nodded slowly, still confused of what had just happened.

He let me go gently and stared me in the eyes, "Let's go back to the rest of the guys, shall we?" I smiled at him and nodded lightly, as I got up from bed. He helped me take my steps as I held onto his arm for support. My knees felt weak and I felt a bit drowsy as I slowly went down the stairs and into the living room where everyone was. The other 4 boys surrounded me as I went down the last step, asking me questions like "Are you okay, does it hurt anywhere?" Etc.

"Okay guys! Back it up, she needs her space. Afterall, she just got out of bed." Oh thank god, Suho. D.O lead me to the nearest sofa and sat me down carefully, offering me my medicine right after. I took a look aorund at the crew, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baek and....Kai? 

"Guys, where's Kai?.." I asked worriedly.

"He went out for a walk..he hasn't been in the best moods lately." Chanyeol smiled at me and wrapped a blanket around my body.

(A/N: Thought colors: ChanyeolBaekhyun, Suho, Kai, SehunD.O)

No one tell her where he went.

But hyung..

"Where who went?" I pouted, curious of who they're talking about.

"I-I uh.. Suho! Yeah! Suho! We didn't want to tell you where he went..cause it's a surprise!" Baekhyun replied nervously, the wavering in his voice was too obvious for me to ignore.

"Seriously, where's Kai." My eyes glared at all 4 of them, giving them the "Tell me the truth or I'll shove a pair of scissors down your throat." look. I hated lies and I especially hated them when it was about someone I cherish.

"He went to the bar.." I widened my eyes and felt the anger rush into my body.

"AND NONE OF YOU STOPPED HIM!?"

"We couldn--"

"THE KID IS UNDERAGED FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE GETS DRUNK, HUH!? WHAT IF HE GETS INTO A FIGHT!?" I screamed angrily as I grabbed the nearest pillows and threw it at them. I quickly got up and grabbed my purse and jacket and headed out of the door.

"M-Miyoung!" Sehun called out as he ran towards me, grabbing my hand to stop me from continuing. "It's dangerous for you too, so I'll go with you." I sighed and continued my steps, ignoring him the whole way.