Secrets 4

Secretly Misunderstood

"Joonmyun!" D.O called from the kitchen, making Suho quickly get up and scramble out the door. He slipped as he ran and ended up tumbling through the hall. He stopped right by the kitchen, face-planting as his stuck up.

"Y-yes?".." he groaned slightly. You and D.O walked towards him and helped him up, letting Suho sit on the couch in the living room.

"Geez, pops.You're getting old." you commented, D.O laughed and looked away. Kai clapped as he walked in, applauding your joke. Kai patted your head gently and smirked at you. You smiled back and sat down beside Suho, making him a bit uncormfortable due to your previous comment.

"So, w-why'd you call me?.." Suho sighed, holding an ice pack on his head.

"Oh, I know why?" Kai cut D.O off, right as he was about to speak. "Miyoung-ah, you need a dress for this weeks christmas masquerade ball, right?.." Kai smirked and crossed his arms. "How'd I know? Well don't get mew wrong woman, but according to my research, your parents were the richest people of this area. You're one of the fancy students of our school."

"No one even talks to me, ho--"

"One, I live with you. Two. Your mother and father left you their will, as far as I know, you're still one of the richest student. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THIS HOUSE." Kai motioned his hands around the room looking a bit weird and crazy. You laughed as you saw his weird action. He then sat on Suho which made his yelp in pain.

"DAMNIT KAI." Suho growled as he pushed kai off, kai flew forward but quickly gained balance and stopped himself. Your eyes were wide open, a bit terrified.

"Suho..your growl.." you mumbled, making Kai and D.O take a big gulp. 

Kai and D.O's minds:

K: you think she's on to us?

D: I dont know

K: wait

D:What

K: How can you hear me?..

The two looked at eachother, D.O shivered in thought of the moment that had just happened.

"IT SOUNDED SO REALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" you screamed as you jumped in amazement. Kai facepalmed and D.O giggled.

"Typical Miyoung.." D.O sighed. Kai bursted out laughing and started to roll on the ground.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH OHMYGOD, I SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING." You crossed your arms and started to pout.

"Anyyywayssssssssssss" you looked at Kai and glared. "Alright, Alright. Ill help you pick your dress, but Suho.. I need atleast 100$ and were good to go." Kai smiled at you as you jumped in joy. Suho took out his wallet and pulled out his debit card. He held it with two fingers then flung it at Kai like it was a ninja star. All it did was fall on the ground miserably.

"Dude, seriously?" Kai chuckled.

"SHUT UP MAN. I HAVE DREAMS TOO, OKAY."

"To be a ninja?" D.O laughed.

"I--...yeah.." Suho frowned but all you did was pat his head.

"Aigoo.. its okay old man, it'll come true!"

"reall--"

"No, I lied." Suho quickly frowned but D.O started to push you and Kai out the door. He nervously smiled and waved as you entered the car but took Kai before he followed. You saw him pass the debit card that had been thrown at Kai, Kai took it but before he left, D.O pulled him closer.

"If anything happens to Miyoung, Sehun will kill you, you little ."


"Okay, now what kind of dress are you looking for?" Kai asked as you both sat in the car quietly. Kai drove as you sat in the front seat, looking out the window awkwardly.

"I'm looking for a nice long dress that can drag ont othe floor a bit. The bottom hald will be ruffled a bit, with silk. Also--" Kai cut you off before you could finish.

"Okay, Okay. We'll just look whever." Silence filled the vehicle and you fiddled with your fingers.

"Minnie, what's wrong?.." Kai asked as he kept glancing at her.

"Kai-oppa..do you think Sehun has someone he likes?" Kai concentrated on the road and pretended to not have heard what you had just asked. "K-kai?.." Kai turned his head a bit and glanced once again. "Nevermind.." Kai sighed in his mind. Im sorry but you'll just get hurt in the end.

"Hurt by what?" you smiled at Kai, his eyes widened as he stared at you.

"How did you--" Kai could not speak. The words he wanted to say did not come out.

"Hod did I?~" you sang, you stopped your movements and you eyes locked onto his. "D-did I just read your m-mind?.." she questioned, a bit scared that she may have become crazy. Kai took a deep breath and slid his hand behind her neck. She looked at Kai who had seemed to have a guilty expression all over his face. She felt a rapid pinch on her back.

Her vision became blurry, but quickly faded into black.


Kai walked into the house once again, carrying you in his arms as you were unconscious. He carried you to your room and set you down on your bed gently, tucking you in before closing the door as he left. Kai walked through the hall, only to be stopped in the living room by Sehun.

"Kai, what the did you do to her?!" Sehun yelled.

"I had to knock her unconscious."

"YOU DID WHAT?! KIM JONG ING IN,"

"Look I--"

"SHUT THE UP, I MAY BE THE MAKNAE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MIYOUNG.."

"YOU WHAT SEHUN?! Are you telling me that you'd hurt your own brother for a girl you can't even be with?!" Kai growled, his eyes turned a dark red as he became annoyed by him. He hated the fact that Sehun won't listen to him and he snapped right away. Sehun bit his lip to the point where it bled slightly. "Wipe your blood, dumb." Sehun wiped it off with his black jacket sleeve.

"I dont care if I can't, just being there to protect her is enough for me.." Sehun sighed as he took a seat on the couch.

"Remember, you can't protect her forever." Kai folded his arms as his eyes switched back to brown.

"I know, hyung.. but there's still time, right?" Sehun looked up at Kai with such sad eyes.

"To be honest.."

"...Hyung, what the hell happened."

"Miyoung..she's starting to remember everything."


"What the did you just say?.." Chanyeol slammed his hands onto the table, getting up from his seat with a worried expression.

"Kai, how do you know?" Suho crossed his arms and shut his eyes. By the way he sat, you could tell.. he was holding in his feelings, Suho was the leader and the leader has to stay calm in order for the others to do so too.

"Explain everything." Baekhyun's eyes switched to blue. D.O's eyes jotted towards Baekhyun's.

"Baek, your eyes are blue." D.O spoke as his arms and legs were crossed.

"Haha, yeah. It's a new power I got. Everything you say is recorded into my mind and I could replay them in your voices."

"Kai, explain please."  Suho leaned onto his knees and stared at the ground.

"Baek, what is the first stage?" Kai asked,biting his lip.

"First stage: Mind reading." Kai continued as Baekhyun had answered his question.

"You remember what she had told us back then right? The first stage is based on Manipulation. The first stage allows her to read anything the other is saying in his/her mind. Enabling her to gain advantages."

"The whole point is for her to use it against others." Chanyeol mumbled after replying to Kai. 

"Yeol, any plans?" He asked, Chanyeol was the brain when it comes to this.

"Surprisingly, nothing.. Wait, no. There is one. We can't let her meet Kris.."

"Wait, Hyung.. what is she already has?" Sehun asked as he clenched his teeth.

"You're joking right?.."

"What happens?.."

 

 

 

 

"She'll die."

 



^u^" HELLLOOOOOO~!

So, I've been gone for awhile, AGAIN.

I started getting tweets and stuff about continuing this

fanfic. Although, I have had so many writer's blocks and I had no idea

what to write. So, I have finally came up with this idea and ill be writing the rest soon! (:

Hope you enjoy! <3