Prologue: Chapter 4 (Misunderstood 3)

Secretly Misunderstood

"Hey hyung, what's ?" Sehun asked as he walked into Suho's room. Suho stared at him with a nervous face and a sweat dropped down his cheek. "Why the sudden question?" He asked back as he tried to smile but couldn't.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung told me to ask you and I was pretty curious."

"THOSE BAS-- it's nothing Sehun. Don't you EVER, search that word up." He said as his face turned angry. Chanyeol and Baek were going to get a beating, a big one at that. Sehun walked back out of his room and accidentally bumped into you.

"Hey miyoung~" he greeted, you smiled at him and greeted him back. As you did, you saw Suho rush out of his room and into Chanyeols and Baekhyuns.

"What's with him?"

"No idea, wanna check it out?" You nodded and you both went inside their room. You laughed at the sight, Suho was beating Baekhyun with a pillow as he pleaded for help from Chanyeol. Though each time Chanyeol would try, Suho would glare at him and so Baekhyun got a huge beating.

"H-HYUNG STOP! WE TH-THOUGHT IT WAS A J-JOKE"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN HIS MIND?! ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!" Suho got off of Baekhyun and he stayed there, almost as if he was dead. He then walked up to the large pole (Chanyeol) and grabbed him by the ear. "Don't you guys EVER, do that again." They both laid on the bed with a blank expression, almost as if dead. Suho dusted himself off and walked out of the room. As he walked by, you noticed his eyes were not brown. It was a slightly bright red. Sehun noticed you and he started to look as if he was very nervous. Though you paid no attention to him. Suho continued to walk by you. You grabbed his arm and stopped him, you turned around and looked into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"I could've sworn...your eyes were a different colour.." Sehun and Suho looked at eachother,

"it's this thing hyung has, it affects his eye colour when his expressions or feelings change. Like, watch." Sehun walked up to Suho and whispered in his ear. Suddenly Suho's face became angry and his eyes switched to red.

"Who. Touched. My. Money?" He asked as he glared at Sehun. Sehun backed away as he grabbed your hand,

"Chanyeol hyung did!" You both ran out of the house and sighed of relief.

"Today is gonna be crazy."


So, I haven't posted in a while! But heres a sneak peak of the next chapter! Thank you all for subscribing to me~<3

round of applause for all who did~

tumblr_mekloqyaX81ryf3yno1_500.gif