Misunderstanding 4 (1/2)

Secretly Misunderstood

 

"JESUS ING CHRIST!" Sehun yelled as he ended the call for the 17th time. "WHY WON’T SHE PICK UP?" He tried to catch his breath as he kept on running towards your house. As he got near, he put his phone back in his pocket. Face filled with worry with a tad bit of anger. Biting his lips as he is also scared of what he might see.

He finally had reached your doorstep, quickly taking out the spare key taped on top of the mailbox cover. Nervously trying to make it go into the keyhole to open up your front door, finally it slipped in and he quickly opened it. He looked around, no sign of you anywhere.

 

“Miyoung, where are you?!” he yelled, thoughts coming in of you being kidnapped, hurt…made him fall to the ground holding his head in fear.

 

“Sehun?..” you called out as you saw his desperate body on the ground.

 

“M-miyoung?..” he slowly looked up to see if it really was you.  He quickly got up and hugged you, “Are you okay? Did anything happen?”

 

What the hell?..why is he so worried, didn’t he say he hit me on purpose? So why?...

 

“Sehun, what’s wrong with you?”  you bit your lip, trying to hold your tears in. He slowly released you from his hold and looked you in the eye. Just then, his phone had started vibrating in his pocket. Causing him to take it out; Chanyeol.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“Hyung, what was with that weird reaction?” Chanyeol looked at him, with a confused face.

“What?” Suho replied, smiling evilly at the boy.

“S-scaring us like that..The note said that someone was watching us outside, but what I meant was that someone is protecting us.. Didn’t I tell you that?” Chanyeol looked at him once again, the 3 other boys (Kai, Baekhyun and D.O) looked at Chanyeol with an eyebrow raised. “I didn’t tell them though” he cockily pointed at them with a smirk.

“I know, but how else do you think Sehun would confront Miyoung? Knowing him, he won’t get near her..” Suho sighed heavily, making the boys look at him.

“Wait, HOLD UP.”  Kai said as he bit his lip, trying to take everything in. “So.. the person out there means no harm--”

“Yup.”

“-And Miyoung isn’t in trouble, but Suho faked it and scared the OUT OF US, thank you very much. Just to get Sehun to talk to Miyoung?”

“Right again.” Kai sunk his face deep into his arms, Baekhyun and D.O sat there blanking out.

“JESUS CHRIST, KIM JOONMYUN. YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO SCARE US!” D.O yelled as he tried to claw at Suho. Suho leaned back trying to get out of D.O range as Chanyeol held the vicious D.O back.  Suho waved his hands in the air, trying to get D.O to see that he’s trying to say ‘calm down’.

“I’ll treat you guys to dinner, don’t worry.” He smiled, making their faces turn into a smile.

“Call!”

(A/N : Call is another way of saying ‘Im in’ or ‘Deal!’)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sehun slowly answered the phone, gently taking his hands off of your shoulders. You stared at him as he slid his finger across the phone and held it right by his ear.

“Oh hey Thehun! Thanks for answering! We’re going out to eat, so take care of Miyoung will ya’?” 

Sehun’s mouth opened wide, unable to speak. Just as he was about to, Chanyeol hung up. Those ing s.."


MinHun! <3 This is only part 1/2 ! 

Part 2 will be hella long~ (: So look forward to it! *writing it rn*

Suho.gif