(SIDE-STORY #1)

Secretly Misunderstood

“So, what did you do last night?” Kai asked with a slight smirk on his face as he nudged Sehun lightly.

“Hyung!” Sehun whispered loudly but quiet enough for the other members to not hear. “Nothing happened..we just..we just went to the beach and came back home..” he mumbled, blushing at the next thing he was going to say.

“What’s wrong Thehun?” Kai asked, imitating Sehun’s embarassing lisp.

“I-I’m gay.” He suddenly admitted sheepishly, “I realized at the beach when her body didn’t faze me.” He paced around worriedly, oviously anxious.

“Are you serious?!” Kai yelled, surprisingly Sehun did not budge at all. Kai then pulled his hair as he walked back and forth in a circle.

“Yeah man, I think..I think I love you.” Sehun confessed, blushing like a mad man. “I don’t know why..but I just do.”

“Sehun I-I don’t know what to say..” Kai stuttered nervously, not knowing how to reply to him. Sehun slowly took a step forward and caressed Kai’s face gently yet swiftly, leaving kai flustered and speechless. He then placed his finger on Kai’s lips,

“shh, it’s okay..” Sehun gave him a cute smile, making the older even more nervous.

“Sehun! Its not okay, I cant even reply to your confession..its cause..”

“You like D.O?” Kai nodded slowly, looking down at his fingers which he was fiddling with. Sehun smiled once more and let go of his face. He then placed his hands in his pockets and started to walk away. Sehun raised his hand in the air as he continued to walk forward, then waved it, leaving a flustered Kai at the scene.

“Sehun, wait I—“

“Don’t worry, hyung. I lied, im not gay. That little .. He then continued his words with an evil grin plastered across his face.

“But now I know that you, my friend, are definitely gay.” The mischevious glint in his eyes made Kai flinch.

“You little—“

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.” A smile appeared on Sehun’s face, making Kai think he could trust this boy. But, of course, he was too naïve. “KYUNGSOO HYUNG!! YOU WOULDN’T BELI—“ Kai rapidly placed his hand on Sehun’s mouth, blocking him from saying another word.

“If you say one more, I will make sure you swallow your own intestines.” Kai growled, he let his hand off of Sehuns mouth. Sehun then smirked and showed his phone to him, revealing a recorded voice note of Kai’s whole conversation with him.

“Who says I need to speak, when you can do it for me?” He quickly put his phone in his pocket and ran out of the room, quickly being chased by the older.

“OH SEHUN YOU’RE IN DEEP .”

 

 


Hey guys! So im so sorry for the late update.. >///<

I have been busy these past weeks and have no time for writing, but I have decided

that during my classes, I shall be writing in a special notebook and just type it out at home.

Hope you guys liked this little Side-story!

SEKAI <3

tumblr_m3b59sgdWK1r346nmo1_r1_500.gif

Hehe next update will come...

tumblr_m3uv188DD51ru1s9ho1_250.gif