Secret 1

Secretly Misunderstood

 

Classes ended and you grabbed all your things. You packed them all in your backpack and headed to your locker. Just as you closed it, you saw your sunbae-nims, Hyo, Suji and Soori. Their backs were leaned on the lockers and they crossed their arms as they stared at you. What are they doing here?..

 

You heard the whispers of the other students that were backed away from you four. “I heard they’re angry cause Miyoung got close to the new kids,”

 

“Apparently, they walked her home and they witnessed it all,” Another student said.

 

“I dont know about Miyoung, but she’s in a hell lot of .”

 

You closed your locker and closed your eyes as you sighed. So that’s why.. “What?” you said as you stared at them with a blank expression.

 

“We’d like to have a little talk,” Suji replied as she gave you the ‘are you ing kidding me’ look. They grabbed your hand and pulled you along with them by force.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

The boys stormed into the classroom, looking for you. “Has anyone seen Miyoung?” Suho asked as he stared at the students cleaning.

 

“She just left with our sunbaes. Apparently, she’s in trouble. Also, oppa's where were you guys?” A girl named Yuri replied to him.

 

“What for?” Kai asked with an angry expression.

 

"What do you mean oppa?"

 

"WHY DID THEY TAKE MIYOUNG!?"

 

“Because our sunbaes are jealous.”

 

The boys all looked at eachother in a way to say, ‘we HAVE to find her.’ They ran out of the school and Sehun called you with his phone. “She’s not answering!” Sehun said as his face was full of worry.

 

“Baekhyun you know what to do,” Suho said with a sigh.

 

“But hyung, I cant--”

 

“JUST DO IT, FOR MIYOUNG.” He yelled.

 

Baekhyun stopped running and closed eyes, he took a deep breath and his eyes reopened. His eyes became red for less than a second and it changed back to dark brown. “She’s that way.” He said as he pointed towards an apartment. They ran towards it, in hopes that he was right.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hyo and Soori dragged you inside the room as they dug their nails into your skin. “What is this all about?” you said as you glared at the two.

 

“Just a little surprise,” Suji smirked at you. You felt two hands of men grab onto your arm.

 

“LET GO YOU LITTLE FREAKS!” you screamed.

 

 They then proceeded to drag you into a room. You tried to escape but it was no use, they were too strong for you. You heard the 3 girls exit the room and you heard Hyo whisper a short ‘take good care of her.’ 

 

“Aww, dont squirm. It’ll all be done, nice and easy.” The two men smiled at eachother. as the tied you to the bed. You tried to escape yet again, but it was too late. You screamed and forced yourself forward in order to get untied. One man slowly came forward on you and tried to your white polo. Tears fell as you noticed what was happening, you then spat in his face in order for him to stop. He did stop as you though and he wiped his face fully. 

 

“YOU LITTLE !” He yelled as he slapped you on the face. A red mark was left and you cried even more. He continued to your polo with much more force.

 

“HELP ME!” You screamed loudly, the other man had ripped off a piece of duct tape and tried to duct tape your mouth. Your hands bled from moving too much, the rope had burned your hand and the cuts from the girls' nails made it worse. You cried and screamed for help but you knew, no one would come. You thought no one could even hear you. You closed your eyes in hopes it would all be over fast. Just then you heard the sound of the door being kicked open. You reopened your eyes and saw the six boys standing there with an angry expression on their face.

 

“YOU GUYS!” you screamed, Sehun looked at you with a very worried expression and screamed your name. You then looked behind them and saw that four tall men appeared behind them and grabbed their arms. As Kai was grabbed he smirked and swung his leg backwards. It had hit the man in the ‘balls’ and he fell to the ground. The other members had already escaped their grasps and fought them off. Sehun ran to your side and smiled. More men came and Sehun sighed as he stared at D.O, D.O looked at all the boys and they stared at you. Sehun then whispered in your ear.

 

Im sorry,

 

everything went black.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

You could see nothing but you heard the sounds of men screaming for help. Yet the growls of a hungry wolf. You imagined the image of men running away in snow as wolves with blood covered fangs ran towards them. The wolf had caught up and bit the man and the snow turned from white, to dark stained red. You screamed and your eyes opened up, you looked around and noticed that the place you were in was your room. It was all a dream..

 

Kai walked in with a tray, on it was a bowl of soup and a glass of water. He stared at you, then smiled. He opened the door again and yelled into the hall. “SHE’S AWAKEEE!” 

 

He put the tray infront of you and the other members ran into the room. D.O walked up to your bed and he rested his palm your forehead. “Nothings wrong with her, shes fine but she still has a little headache.” Everyone sighed in relief and they sat on your bed. 

 

“What happened?” you asked as you rubbed the back of your head. You couldn’t recall anything that happened. All you remember is being tied onto a bed and Suji,Hyo and Soori were the culprits.

 

“We saved you and rushed back home.” Suho said as he gave you a warm smile.

 

“Oh..I see. Thanks,” you smiled back slightly still unsure if what he was saying is the truth. 

 

“MIYOUNGGIEEEE LET’S GO FOR BOWLING SOME TIME~” Chanyeol asked as he ruffled your hair. 

 

“IM UP FOR IT!” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Shut up, no one asked you shortie.”

 

“Says the man who cross-dresses as a hobby.” Baek smirked at him. Chanyeols eyes grew wide and he smacked Baek’s arm.

 

“ITS NOT A HOBBY, IT WAS FOR A COMPETITION.”

 

“For what, to be gay?” Kai laughed as he put his arm on D.O. D.O looked at him as if he was weirded out, but Kai just smirked as he gazed intently into his eyes.

 

"They're so gay for eachother.." BaekYeol teased in unison.

 

"ARE NOT, YOU GUYLINER FREAK AND CROSS DRESSING BYUNTAE!" D.O defended himself and Kai. Chanyeol tried to hit D.O but Kai stopped him and they kept fighting. You smiled at the view and noticed Sehun was behind them with his back on the door, staring at the ground. “Sehun, are you okay?” you asked, he looked up in shock and walked towards your bed.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry. Just rest while you can okay?” He gave you a fake smile.

 

 

 

 

“So, who did this to you?” he asked as his expression changed from sadness to anger.

 

“Suji, Soori and Hyo.” you replied.

 

“Why though?” Chanyeol asked as he cocked his head to the side in curiosity. 

 

“Because..I guess they dont like me,” you lied. You knew if you told them, they would back off of you. You didnt want that to happen, you enjoyed their company. They shrugged it off and bid you goodnight. You stared at the ceiling in deep thought. You were still very tired and your eyes started to become heavy. You finally closed it and waited for the moment of which you fell into deep slumber.

 

Your bedroom door opened and the sound of someone switching the lights off was heard throughout the room. You heard the sound of someone whispering by the door.

 

“I really didn’t want to do that to you..Forgive me, please.”

 

 



 

Who was at the door, and what did he mean?

C: Hope you guys are enjoying this! And thank you to all my new subscribers!

Dont hesitate to leave me a comment about my story!