Misunderstanding 1

Secretly Misunderstood
You were alone as you walked towards your next class, silently and peacefully. As you reached the classroom door, you heard chattering and lousiness. Annoyed by the sounds, you slammed the door open and everything went quiet. They all stared at you, afraid to say anything. Why? No one dared to ever befriend you, better yet..talk to you. Due to your dark appearance, no one dared to ever come close. Rumours were spread about you being in a "Gang" of some sort and your parents died because of you. Part of it was true, you're parents had died but the reason was not you, but something unknown. When you started to live alone, your family started chit-chatting about how they died in the forest or something. 
 
Your teacher Mrs.Jo then walked in and placed her things on the desk. She sighed in fustration as she stared at everyone. She stood infront of the class and spoke, "Everyone, I'd like to introduce some new students." Everyone started to whisper to each other in curiosity of how they look. 
 
"I heard they're hot!" You heard someone say. 
 
Mrs.Jo then continued, "Boys, you may come in." A man who almost seemed like he was too tall for the door walked in, he had a black fohawk and had a huge grin on his face.
 
"Hello! The names' Park Chanyeol! You can call me whatever you'd like!" He stood there and waited for the next person to come in, he had silver hair and had a blank expression on his face. 
 
"Oh Sehun." is all he said. Nothing more, nothing less. He seemed like one of those boys you cant get close to no matter what. 2 other boys then walked in right after, one of them had blonde hair and he was fairly tanned. 
 
He looked towards you and smirked, "Kim Jongin, just call me Kai." the other whom had blondish-brown hair that was wavy smiled.
 
"Byun Baekhyun!" everyone started laughing and his smile disappeared and he looked angry. You saw his eyes slightly turn into a different color but Chanyeol nudged him and the color disappeared. He smiled again, "Please do not call me Bacon." the last two boys walked in and bowed.
 
"Sorry, they dont have much respect. The name is Suho, I'm the dad of the group," the shortest one smiled. His hair kinda resembled that of Chanyeol, but black. As for the other man, his hair was shaved off on the sides and his hair was dyed red on the long pieces of hair and black on the shaved sides. 
 
"I'm D.O the 'eomma' of this group." He rubbed the back of his head and tried to smile but was too embarassed to do so. Girls started chatting amongst theirselves and blushing due to their appearances. Hell, they were hot and you knew very well. The last person had finally walked in, Mrs.Jo scanned the room for empty seats and just by coincidence, since no one ever bothered to talk to you. 6 spots were empty all around you.
 
Mrs.Jo looked you in the eye and sighed, she was the only one that ever spoke to you. The only one that has ever comforted you when you need it, so you nodded slightly. "You guys can sit beside Jeon Miyoung," she pointed at you. All the other girls gasped and shot you glares, but you just looked out the window. Ignoring every movement. You looked infront of you and found Chanyeol turned towards you on his chair, staring right into your eyes. No, not just chanyeol..the rest of them were too. 
 
"What are you looking at?" You glared at them but it didnt make them flinch. Chanyeol stayed quiet as Mrs.Jo started to leave the room since classes were over. (A/N: it was just a quick announcement.) 
 
"Nothing, you just look really...scary." Chanyeol stated honestly. You got up and left the room as everyone stared at you. Irritated by their statement, you couldnt help but leave..except they followed you.
 
"So your name is Miyoung, right?" Suho asked, "Sorry, if we're annoying you. It's just.. we don't really like other girls except the ones that don't make moves on us."
 
"But the ones that YOU make a move on?" You snickered.
 
"Aww, it's not like that babe." Kai put his arm around your shoulder and gave you another smirk. You shot him with death glares.
 
"Dude, you and your flirty a** are making it worse." Baekhyun pulled Kai off you and bowed in apologies. You opened your locker and watched as the just stood around you. 
 
"So..you're the scary one of the school?" D.O finally spoke.
 
"Sure, whatever." You answered in hopes they'd just shake it away. 
 
"Why is that?" D.O asked again.
 
"just look at her, she looks like she could kil- fohgofg" Chanyeol was about to say but Baekhyun covered his mouth.
 
  "It's fine, no one ever tried speaking to me. You guys would be the first." You sighed in defeat. In reality, you yourself don't even know why you acted like this. So you decided it's time to stop. You stopped and turned around to look at all of them as you walked home. "If I befriend you, will you stop following me home?" you frowned. As you frowned, your bangs had moved and it revealed your pale, yet beautiful face. 
 
"OMG SHE'S GOR-" 
 
"yes!" Chanyeol covered Baekhyuns mouth. You held out your hand and smiled slightly. 
 
"I'm pretty sure you know me and I know you guys. So.." They all grabbed your hand and shook it.
 
 "We're glad to be your friend!!" They shouted in unison. They all started hitting eachother as a way to say "YES!" but then they all started chasing eachother for revenge.  You chuckled slightly at the view.
 
 "idiots." You mumbled under your breath, they all stopped and laughed at their foolishness. You realized that one of the boys weren't running around. 
 
You stared at Sehun and he stared back. "What?" He asked.
 
 "nothing, you're just...really quiet." He took out his phone and looked at you again, "do you have a phone?" 
 
"Yeah." You took out your phone and he took it. He started tapping random things on your phone and gave it back.
 
 "I added myself as a contact. I have your number too. Don't hesitate to ever message me." He smiled, you stared at him in awe. He wasn't that bad looking, he was actually really cute. Though, so were the others. "So..why do people think of you wrongly?" he asked as he took a seat on the nearest bench. You sat beside him and placed your backpack on your lap.
 
"My parents had died when I was 5, something happened as we were camping and they left me in the vehicle for safety. I don't ever recall what had happened at all. Also, since I couldn't fight the fact that I witnessed it, everyone thought I did since I was the only one to survive. They all think im a murderer and that I am a curse of somesort. So nobody came near me, EVER. Meaning, you guys are the first." you said as you stared at the sky. You looked infront of you and the other boys were sitting there quietly, listening to your story. "Why am I even telling you guys this story? I barely even know you guys." You sighed as you noticed that you opened up so easily, "Ill be taking my leave now." You took your backpack and walked to your house. As you walked you looked back and saw that they were already gone. What the...I left like..2 seconds ago.. and they're already gone? was I imagining things?..
 
You got home within 5 minutes and unlocked the door, "Hey guys..Im home." you said to yourself. Not a single soul was there to welcome you. Not a single soul hug you and say "welcome home, honey!" Not one. You were alone and you knew damn well that it would stay like this. You smiled as you continued to take off your shoes. You then went up the stairs and entered 5 different doors, exploring the place you live in. Each room was empty, no one was there, nothing. Just beds, dressers and mirrors. Why do you have so many rooms? Your parents were very wealthy they bought this house and before they died. They had the will written down already and it was all towards you. You decided to keep the house and use the rest of the money for living by yourself. Which lead to having 5 different rooms that were empty.
 
You entered your bedroom (theres 6 rooms, including your room), and at down on your bed. You reached for a frame that sat on your desk, there were 3 people in the picture. A woman with long brown hair that had a very bright smile plastered on her face. A man that wore a suit and had glasses, and a little girl who was half the size of the man. She looked exactly like the woman.
 
"Mom, Dad I hope you're enjoying it up there." You smiled as you touch the glass. Tears started to fall down your face and dropped from your chin. You put the frame back and stared at the ceiling. You then opened your window and saw that it was covered in water. Must be raining.. Out of nowhere, your doorbell rung. "Coming!" you yelled as you ran for the door. You opened it up and found 6 soaking wet boys standing infront of you, each with 2 luggages. 
 
"So..uh, hey." D.O said as he slightly waved. You pulled them in and went to fetch towels, you then rushed back and threw it at their faces. 
 
"Hey hey! Watch out!" Kai said as he caught his.
 
 "...Why are you guys here?" you asked as you crossed your arms. 
 
"Well..We went to our new apartment that we moved into, but apparently they said we never got the place and kicked us out." Suho sighed and tried to smile.
 
 "What do you mean?" 
 
"Well, they explained how the person that was suppose to get the apartment for us, since were transfers. They Did not do it properly." He continued.
 
 "So..how do you guys know where I live?" you asked. 
 
"We followed you home before we went back.."
 
 "But you guys were gone!" 
 
"nope, we were following you till you got to your house just in case you didnt get back safely. Then soon after we went home and got kicked out so we came here." Chanyeol continued for Suho as he dried his brown curly hair.
 
"Meaning, you guys are homeless?" 
 
"Pretty much, yeah." 
 
"THATS LIFE FOR YOU."
 
"Shut up Chanyeol, you're in this too."
 
"Oh right."
 
"STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WERE STILL HERE" Baekhyun sang as he acted drunk.
 
"BACON SHUT UP"
 
"ITS BAEKHYUN, YOU LITTLE--"
 
"you guys are such idiots." Sehun cut them off as they argued.
 
You sat down beside them on the couch after laughing very hard and thought deeply. You had 5 rooms that were left and you knew it would fit them all, but you weren't so sure. "If I let you guys stay here, you guys must pay half the bills. I also cant cook so , if any of you kno-" 
 
"I DO!" D.O cut you off as you spoke. 
 
"I guess the deal is on then." You smiled. Their eyes widened in surprise and they all tackled you. "GET OFFFFFF!" You screamed as you tried to escape. They all got up and stopped. 
 
"So where do we stay?" Chanyeol squealed in excitement.
 
 "Theres 5 rooms upstairs, enough for 5 of you. Though theres a 6th room which is mine. So one of you must share." 
 
"GOOD ENOUGH" They all ran upstairs and explored every room. 
 
"I CALL THIS ONE!" Kai screamed through the hall.
 
 "ME AND BAEK CAN SHARE!" Chanyeol yelled also. 
 
"Suho and I shall take the 2 extra rooms then." D.O slightly smiled at you. 
 
"I'll be alone then. Since, I love the quietness." Sehun walked up to you and bowed, "I'm sorry for all this.." 
 
"Nah, don't be. Life is kinda exciting now.." you said as you tried to hold in the awkward smile. Sehun continued to his room and started unpacking his things and so did the rest. You checked up on them every now and then to make sure they are set and comfortable. You smiled at the sight of finally having people to come home to. Yet, still a bit surprised by the sudden outcome. You weren't going to accept them that easily, you knew you couldnt trust just that much. But there was something about them that made you do so.
 
Fatigue hit you as you kept walking around, you went to your bedroom as it was already 10 P.M. You laid on your bed and covered your eyes with your arm. You then started to blank out and fall asleep. As you did, you felt the sudden vibration in your pocket. You opened it up and found a text from someone.
 
"From: Sehun 
To: Mi-ah
Thank you for everything, Good night."
 
You pressed on reply and started to type things down.
 
"Idiot, your room is beside me. Just come here and say Good night!"
 
"No, im too lazy.."
 
"Whatever, goodnight lazy sehun."
 

 
What do you guys think will happen?
Will Miyoung get used to the fact that they are there?
Or will she kick them out? LOL
 
2lma2w8.jpg