woa woa there

In Between (there is something about jinki)

 

sorry for the super uber duper late update. you maybe forget what this story about.... >_<

warning: unbetaed. i don't know what tenses are, seriously.  the flashback is in italic.

 

“he convessed to me.”

Minho was sitting on a restaurant in a busy street of seoul. He wore his lucky blue jacket and a hat, just in case someone will recognizing him. Which is actually doesn’t necesarry because they sat on a private room on the corner of the japanesse restaurant. His gaze was boreing a hole on the man’s head who sit uncomfortably in front of him.

Suddenly the waitress slidded the door open, bringing their food and after giggling to the two handsome boys infront of her, she bowed and left the room, still giggling like a mad.

“what- “

“Jinki asked me to be his boyfriend, Minho yah”

Minho just stared on a wassabi in a desk in front of him. This was going indigestable. The words Jinki, and boyfriend, both in the same sentence...

“and i rejected him”

The rapper  frozed, sudenly want to know what’s the blonde man’s reaction if he squirt the wassabi out onto his hyung’s pretty face.

.

Minho exhaled, didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to react. Some part of his heart just fell into pieces knowing the fact that Onew likes other man. Some part did a victory dance that- OH YES, ONEW IS GAY. ONEW IS GAY. Yet the other part of  burning on the anger because a man  looked so innocent is the one who broke his hyung’s heart.  At the same time, his heart thumping with concern, is Onew alright at the dorm?

“hyung..” he began spoke as calm as he could. But he knew his effort to keep calm was completelly failed because his hyung started stuttering in front of him.

“so—sorry! I really am sorry....”  

Minho rubbed his temple with his palm.

“i love him.. i love Jinki but not on that way..” the blonde man now sobbing. Minho felt a bit guilty to him. He is his sunbae, after all...

“he is my best dongsaeng and i’ve been doing anything to help him, to keep his smile. But...”

“okay, now- just. Stop crying, Please, explain to me what actually happened, hyung..”

Minho exhaled deeply. Leeteuk tried his best to calmed him self before nodded, wiping his tears with his white sleeves sweater.

“what do you want to know?” he hiccuped.

“everything. Tell me everything about lee Jinki”.

 

“of course i love you” . 

“really hyung?”

“yep, of course!”

“you’ll never leave me alone?”

“why in the earth i have to leave you? silly boy...”

“pinky promise?”

“pinky promise”

 

 

a boy with black hair run at the corridor, waving a piece of paper with his hand, grinned ear to ear and eyes shinning.

“hyuuung hyuuung—look! I got it! in to SM! I said i will follow you wherever you go, no?” he laughed.

“God! Really Jinki-yah? That was awesome!” the older boy hugged him thight, ruffled the younger's soft hair affectionally.

“thanks hyung! Now, gimme ice creaaam. Me waaant~”

 

Onew stood on his common place in the morning, inside the bathroom. 22 years old boy with messy hair staring back at him through a big mirror. Trace of make up still stucked on his face since he collapsed on his bed after the exhausting perform last night before removing it. Ignoring Key’s nag about skin’s treatment and take a bath or something like that. sound of water echoing the cold stall, muffled with his morning monologue.

 

they were sitting under the tree in the nearest park of SM building. the older had a book on his lap when the younger one sat silently beside him, chubby cheeck concentrating at everything came out from the other.

“next, the second pages. to be a good leader, you have to—“

“why did they pick me to be the leader just according my age? This is unbelievable... i will just ruin everything”

a sigh escaped from the taller boy.

“aigo don’t say that. They must be have their own reason... “

“really?” a stare of hope and dreams and adoration.

“yup. Now shut up and listen to me. we will start from the beginning. According to this book, definition of leader is....”