annyeong, Leeteuk sunbae.

In Between (there is something about jinki)

Who said that time was a determining factor? Because it was weird how time passed by so fast when I'm with you and vice versa.

Minho stared at the super-big mirror in the rehearsal room. Key-hyung and Jjong-hyung were on the same room. Well, physically they are in the same room.

Minho was eyeing the purple and the orange's movement. Wait, Minho told himself. He has to stop calling his hyungs by colors (Just in case, he thought, Jjong-hyung would not being happy if he accidentally shouted at him "HEY, ORANGE!"). He was nerd enough without people knowing his weird habit; he didn’t need more nerdy-ness at his disposal.

Key stood behind Jonghyun, one hand pressed against Jonghyun's shoulder while the other one is perched on the lead vocal's hips. On normal people’s eyes, it seemed like he was fixing Jonghyun's dance movement. But, Minho knew better. They both looked comfortable, smiling a bit and somehow Jonghyun managed to brush his head slightly on Key's chest for a moment.

Minho's instinct was hitting him again. Maybe, the two are just too busy to figure this out, but no one can escape from Minho the observer. He watched as Jonghyun's fingers moved onto Key's side, tickling the band umma. Key gasped with the older man's sudden action and soon his high pitched laughter was the only sound echoing inside the room. Minho's lips curled up. He knows, and he’s happy. His hyung's happiness is his happiness.

--

A tall figure with a good looking face popped up from the hallway. His hands held a box and some can of juices. His eyes scanned the room before he stepped in.

"Onew." The man grinned as he leaned slightly on the leaf door.

"Leeteuk-hyung!"

Minho turned around just to see his honey-haired leader run to Leeteuk's side. "Wow! Chicken! You brought chicken!" Onew's eyes widened and sparkled with excitement.

"I know." Leeteuk chuckled and handed the box to Onew.

Minho sat down in the corner and rubbed his forehead with a dry towel. Key, on the other hand, stretched and opened a can of juice with diva manner while offering Minho another can. Minho thanked him and moved his gaze yet again. Automatically, it landed on Onew's direction. The leader was grinning ear to ear with a chicken leg in both hands.

He is very cute, Minho thought and then frowned. So what is he? Pink? No. He can’t be pink with his extreme mood change from bubbly to emotionless and cold.

"Hey eat slowly! How’s your day Onew-ah?" Leeteuk asked while opening a can of juice for himself.

Onew mumbled something through a mouthful of food. Minho held the urge to just to walk to Onew and pinch his cheeks (and to shoo away Leeteuk). Wait! There he goes again. What was he thinking again just now? Minho are you insane? NO! NO! NO! Minho slapped himself mentally.

This is nothing. This is just because Onew-hyung is a weird person. He's cute and weird and Leeteuk-hyung is too noisy and clingy to Onew. Minho is just annoyed. Yeah, right. He was just annoyed and tired and he does not have a crush on Onew.

None at all.

--

The last session of the dance practice ended and Onew was still repeating some movement alone. Minho and Jonghyun sat down on the floor, exhausted.

"Err, have you seen Taemin?" Kibum asked and tilted his head slightly.

"He was not here?" Jonghyun blinked dumbly.

"If you aren't too busy staring at Key-hyung's face, maybe you’d have noticed that Taemin isn't here, hyung." Minho stood up, packed his towel and placed it inside his bag.

Kibum immediately choked on his juice, and the expression on Jonghyun's face was priceless.

"I-I will call him." Jonghyun murmured.

"I've called him about 20 times and he did not answer me."

Onew's head suddenly popped up behind Minho and the rapper couldn't help but gasp inaudibly, though his expression is carefully kept plain. He could feel Onew's hot breath as Onew placed his chin on Minho's broad shoulder.

"He’s never been like this before." Kibum frowned. His umma instinct kicking in.

"I think we should all go home first. Maybe he already went home and fell asleep." Onew offered with a smile that somehow calmed them all.

15 minutes later, Kibum and Jonghyun squirmed around the van, looking for the most comfortable position.

"Ah, Onew-hyung is still missing! I wanna go home." Jonghyun groaned.

"Wait, I'll drag him here."

Minho calmly walked into the building, saying hi to several staff he met on his way. It’s already 10 minutes after Onew smacked his own forehead with the heels of his palm and said he left his towel behind.

Humming slightly, Minho’s eyes searched for Onew's figure. Minho looked at rehearsal room and no Onew. He was not at the toilet too. Minho started to worry.

What if the leader tripped over something or fell and no one noticed? What if he’s lost at the building? It was impossible though, they should have known the building like the back of their hands.

Minho turned and went at the other rehearsal room. The Super Junior rehearsal room. It was empty too. Or so he thought.

Minho nearly choked at the air when his gaze fell on the two men who stood in the corner of the huge room. Bodies pressed to each other and hands placed on the other’s hips. They were hugging. And 'they' in this case are Leeteuk and...Onew.