Butterfly at my tummy.

In Between (there is something about jinki)

Minho opened his mouth, just to close it again. His brain trying hard to find some words as an appropriate response. Onew. Leeeteuk. Just the two. In this room. Hugging. Oh..okay. You look so dumb, his mind murmured. He stood there in the doorframe with an awkward pose; eyes wide and mouth agape, stripped of his flaming charisma.
After what seemed like an eternity of gaping, Minho gave up and just cleared his throat loudly. But, he would like to think that it’s not so loud, so Minho actually frowned when onew jumped from Leeteuk’s embrace. Onew’s head snapped towards Minho’s direction then he stepped back and away from the older man’s arms with tomato flushed face. Onew was clearly embarrassed by getting caught as he was hugged by their sunbae (or was it Onew who hugged Super Junior’s leader first? ! Minho doesn’t even want to know). But Leeteuk, unpredictably, did not let Onew’s hand go from his grasp. He squeezed Onew’s soft tofu hand slightly and just continued smiling like nothing happened.
Damn, why is he so cool?
“Hyung, you wanna go home or not?” Minho asked gruffly, surprising himself with his tone.
“Ah…” Onew mumbled slowly, his famous smile in place. But, it is definitely not Minho if he couldn’t notice that this smile, is totally fake.
“Okay. Umm...bye hyung.” Onew waved nervously towards Leeteuk, who nodded in response and for a split second Minho noticed something in Leeteuk’s eyes. It was...pity?
“Bye Minho-yah!” Leeteuk called out and smiled again.
Ignoring Super Junior’s leader’s greeting, Minho just walked straight to the corridor that strangely seemed longer than before. Onew’s thump thump steps following not far behind him.
Inhale...exhale…Minho told himself to do to calm down. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples slowly.
Because God’s plan is unpredictable and because of Minho’s mistake of not paying attention while walking, he made a not-so-nice collision with a pole. Onew’s eyes widened as he stretched his hand out to grab Minho—a second late though.
Minho’s head bumped on the big lamp pole from the studio’s property. Someone yelled and their was an instant rush of footsteps. The lamp swung dangerously before it finally crashed at the ground, fortunately onto the opposite of Minho’s direction. Minho failed to keep his balance and his world was spinning inside his head. He fell down after the lamp and more people yelled. Suddenly, the corridor was deadly silent for a moment as everyone tried to calm their panicking hearts.
Minho groaned and slowly cracked his eyes open, only to see onew’s nose just 5 centimeters away from his own.
“Minho-yah, are you alright?” Onew asked softly, his voice purely concerned.
Minho nodded and reached up to touch his head. Wrong move. He winced and rubbed a sore spot on his head gently. It must be swollen or something. Suddenly, a ring of Onew’s mobile phone made the leader jump and tear his face away from its close proximity with Minho’s. Minho was greatly disappointed.
“Yeoboseyo.” Onew said as he answered the call.
Minho was still lying on the ground when several staffs approached him and asked him if he’s okay with the same concerned voice.
“Minho had an accident.” Onew, now holding his phone on his right ear and biting his lower lip, said. His gaze was unfocused--a habit of his when he feels uncomfortable.
“What? No, no Kibum-ah! I will take him to the hospital. Yes. You two and manager go home and see if Taemin is already there. And, don’t forget to ask him why he did not answer our calls. Yes, we will go by cab. Okay. Yes i know...bye.” He hung up with a sigh.
“Hyung! I don’t want to—“
“Shut up Minho.”
“Really i’m fine. I think—“
“People who just bumped their heads on a hard lamp pole are usually groggy and couldn’t think properly. Now get up.” Onew scolded Minho and offered his back to Minho.
“Eeeh?”
“Come on, I will carry you on my back.”
“What?”Minho yelled, surprised.
”NO! NO!” The flaming charisma being piggybacked by the clumsy one?
Haha, Onew was probably kidding Minho. Where could he bury his self if their fans saw them? Him?
Minho tried to stand up as his long legs could. He leaned on the wall and felt the dizziness coming back.
This is going to be a long journey.
---
Minho sighed. Once. Twice.
Staring desperately on Onew who debated fiercely with the doctor.
“Doctor, you have no idea how hard Minho’s head collided with that evil lamp pole! He even bumped his head when he fell to the floor. It was twice! Look at his big head, i’m one hundred percent sure it’s not that big before!”
Oh God, please save me if you exist! Minho mentally lamented. His face buried in his palm from embarassment. He should not be the receiving end of this…this ridiculous debate!
“You know what, Onew-ssi,” the middle-aged man with white lab coat replied patiently.
“I took 4 years of my miserable life struggling and learning the different parts of human body. I read tons of books which can make your head flat if I throw one on you. And, as a doctor i’m saying that Minho-ssi is alright. He has some bruise, of course. But it’s not that dangerous, I checked. I’ll just give him some medicine to make sure his dizziness will fade away before you can even say ‘pocahontas’ 20 times.”
Minho groaned. This doctor is totally the type that lives off of the word sarcasm.
“Uh, okay.” Onew smiled towards the doctor. A dangerous, evil smile, nonetheless. He was suddenly dragged by Minho out of the room.
“If Minho faints or forgets us or if he suddenly acquired a super power after this, prepare to eat jail food!” Onew yelled as they walked briskly. Minho dragged him by the collar now and walked as fast as his throbbing head can.
“Oooh, let see! Woo, woo. I’m afraid!” The doctor’s voice snapped back. Seriously, how come they employ that kind of doctor?
“Of course! You should be afrai----mmpppphh!” that was the last of Onew’s words before Minho’s hand clamped over his mouth. And, with the firm desicion that he will never come back to this hospital, Minho dragged his leader towards the exit of the hospital.
He politely smiled to several people who looked at them with curious eyes, and made his way to the cab stop.
For a moment, he seemed to forget the previous incident that involved super junior’s leader and just sleep at their comfy dorm, comfy bed.
"Minho-yah.."
"yes,hyung?"
"let's say 'pocahontas' 20 times..."
minho snorted, His gaze landed on Onew’s honey eyes, though, and the weird feeling in his chest hit out at him again. the butterfly on his stomach told him that he could never forget it.