"What the hell...?"

EXO: The Host Club

A/N: So, I'm in college now. This is my second year! I'm on winter break, and I randomly remembered that I had an Asianfanfics account. Just out of the blue! So, I decided to log in and re-read my fic. I had totally forgot I had started this one. It had such a great idea, I don't know why I stopped! So, here I am, almost 3 years later, updating again. Also, it's so lame Asianfanfics changed the rule about the number of letters in the title, because now I can't have roman numerals. Damn. 

Bare with me guys as I skimmed through the previous chapters and it has been a while. 


You laid down on your bed after a long day of school. You had been longing for your comforter all day. Grabbing the sheets and pulling them over your head, you let the bed consume you with its comfort. One by one, your muscles relaxed. 

Today was a damn good day. You had a good feeling about the tests you took, the academic team won today's match (you won a good amount of the points), and mom made your favorite meal for dinner. 

Oh? The Host Club? , you completely forgot about that club. It's March now- the school year flew by quicker than you had eaten your meal tonight at dinner. You had grown accustomed to high school, thank god. When Luhan called you that night when master dickface (that's what you call Kai in my head) spilled the news, you just told Luhan to please tell the Host Club to leave you alone. You didn't even want them making eye contact. You were so disgusted by them. You couldn't believe you let yourself be thrown around by a group of 12 boys like that. Like you were their toy! There's no way you'd let them do that to you again.

Just as you were getting comfortable in bed, your sister barged into your room. She was back from her after school activities (activities being hanging out with the Host Club, as always).

"Hey, I know you don't want me talking about the 'you know who' guys..."

You groaned. Your sister had been doing such a good job of not mentioning them. She broke her streak.

"But, Kai asked me to prom. Mom and I were going to go prom dress shopping this weekend."

His name stabbed you like a dagger. You especially forgot about master dickface- you meant Kai. Okay, that was a lie. It took a while for you to get over him. He seemed...sweet (at the time!) and he was a little out of your league, and you kind of digged that. You know.

"That's great." You managed to choke out. It sounded spiteful. But hey, you're over him remember?! 

"Yeah, and Mom wants you to come to."

"Why? I can't go to prom, I'm only a freshman."

"Just come, she's trying to make it a girls day."

You groaned again. Since when did life revolve around boys and dressing up nicely for boys? You cared about academics. However, you wanted to make Mom happy, so you agreed. Your sister jumped up and down with excitement. 

"Oh, and one last thing. Luhan and I wanted to watch something on TV, but Mom is using it right now, so we thought we could use your TV in your room."

"WHAT?" You jolted. You sat up, the blankets falling off your shoulders quite dramatically. 

"Hey..." Luhan said, poking his head through the bedroom door.

" OFF!" You shouted. Your throat getting very sore just from that one phrase. Your lexicon added a few new vulgarities over the school year. 

"I am just here to watch some TV, I won't bother you." Luhan said, waving his hands around apologetically. He genuinely looked a little guilty.

"YEAH YOU'RE GOING TO BOTHER ME, YOU'RE IN MY ROOM! I SAID I NEVER WANTED TO SEE ANY OF YOU PRANCING PANSY LITTLE BOYS AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU INVITE HIM HERE, SIS? YOU VIOLATED MY TRUST--"

However, it was no use. Your sister nonchalantly walked over to your TV set, turned it on, and flipped to the channel she wanted. She gestured over to Luhan to sit next to her on the floor. All while you were slowly losing your voice from yelling.

Luhan joined your sister on the floor. He still looked guilty, but he didn't want to make your sister cross. You gave up and pulled the blankets over your head once again.

You eventually dozed off, despite the loud yelling at the TV from your sister and Luhan. You were tired from everything that day.

Some time later, you felt shaking on your bed. A trembling. What was going on?

You turned over and saw Luhan sitting at the foot of your bed. You couldn't tell what the hell he was doing until you heard him sniff and wipe his face. Was he crying?

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked. Even though you prided yourself on being tough, you couldn't help but feel sympathy for Luhan.

Luhan cried some more, then turned around to look at you dead in the eye. His eyes were red and a little swollen from crying.

"I miss you. Come back."