V

EXO: The Host Club

You were surprised. You wanted to push Suho away, but you were frozen from shock. There were so many things going through your mind at that moment.

I want to push him away! What kind of guy kisses a girl that he just met a few hours ago? His lips are so nice though… What?! Stop thinking that way! WHAT- I think he’s trying to slip his tongue into my mouth! Disgusting!

“Hyung, what the hell are you doing?!”

Suho quickly broke away from the kiss and turned around, startled. You had to catch your breath.

A tanned skin male was standing there with a serious and startled expression. He looked physically amazing.

“Oh hey Kai, I was just…doing some business!” Suho said. He was obviously very flustered.

Business? What the heck? That sounds so wrong…

“You’re not allowed to kiss girls…” said Kai. He had a shameful and disappointed look on his face.

“I have a little more leniency, alright? I’m a third year!” said Suho, trying to slowly walk away. Once he was far enough, he made a run for it.

Kai turned his head to you.

“What was that?” you asked, genuinely confused.

“We’re not allowed to kiss girls. As the host club, we just entertain girls; we never try to do anything as intimate as kissing. That’s explicitly for boyfriend/girlfriend relationships,” explained Kai.

“Oh, I see. I really don’t have a thing for him, just saying!”

“I understand. Today’s just your first day.”

“Finally, someone who actually UNDERSTANDS that!” you said, making a sigh of relief.

You let out a big sigh of relief as the school day was officially over. You survived the first day! It wouldn’t have been that difficult if it hadn’t been for that host club. Seriously- they followed you around like creeps, and they were super touchy. You felt confident about your classes, and you went to go find your sister for a ride home.

Most of the students had already left, and it seemed like you were the only student remaining at school, until you heard a group of people talking. You heard a high-pitched voice which sounds liked your sister’s. Her voice was coming out of the host club’s grand club room. The doors were cracked open, and the room had already been cleared from the lantern party earlier.

You had an argument within your own mind.

Ugh, I don’t want to go in there.

But I need a ride home…

“What are you doing here? I thought we have bothered you enough already.”

Kai was standing there, his tanned skin looked so soft underneath the sun of the afternoon.

“I u-uh am waiting for my sister,” you said, trying to shift your eyes away from Kai. You just had to admit, he was pretty good looking.

“I can take you home,” Kai said. He beckoned for you to come.

“B-but can you even drive?”

“I have a bike,” he said. You tried hard not to laugh.

“I think I should just wait for my sister.”

“You’ll be waiting until nightfall,” said Kai. He seemed really eager to take you home…on his bike.

“Yeah, I want to go home,” you said, without a doubt.

 “Get on!” he said, smiling brightly. He patted your seat.

“It’s been a while since I have ridden a bike…”

“I’ll be doing all the work, you just sit! Here, I’ll help you!”

Kai gently reached for your hand and guided you to his bike. Once you were seated behind him, you felt very nervous.

“Wrap your arms around my waist…so you don’t fall.” Kai said, quietly. He was blushing slightly.

Your heart was beating fast as you hesitantly put your arms around him. His waist was very firm, and you felt surprisingly secure.  You held your head down so he couldn’t see you blushing. Kai started pedaling. You were surprised that it didn’t take him much effort to bike the two of you.

It was an abnormally chilly day for summer, and the wind was making it colder. For some reason, Kai was able to detect that you were getting cold. He gradually stopped the bike.

“Take my jacket,” he said, smiling.

“I’m fine without it,” you said, keeping your head down.

Kai took his jacket and put it around your shoulders.

“You need to work on your lying skills.” He was giggling.

The bike ride was silent for the rest of the way.

The two of you finally reached your house.

“Thank you for the ride,” you said, bowing deeply.

Kai smiled. “If you need any rides or any other help, I will always be here for you.” He slipped his phone number into your pocket. Then, he rode off.

You were staring down the street as Kai was riding away. You didn’t know what your heart was feeling at the time, and you didn’t want to know. You smelled cologne as you realized that you were still wearing Kai’s jacket.


A/N: Sorry for the delay...school has started again, and I've been busy! I haven't abondoned you guys though. ^_^