IV

EXO: The Host Club

“My what?” you asked. You could feel yourself getting goosebumps on your arm.

Suho slowly reached for your hand. He gently held it in his.

“Come on, let’s have some lunch somewhere else. I will treat you,” Suho said, smiling.

You let go of Suho’s grasp. “Yah, what is with you guys and touching girls?” you said, angrily. It really annoyed you.

“Do you not like people touching you? I didn’t mean to be too clingy,” he said, putting his hands behind his back again. His eyes looked sincerely apologetic.

“Well, I guess it’s because no guy has never really held my hand or kissed it before,” you said. It was quite embarrassing to admit this. It was also why you didn’t have any regards toward relationships. Suho seemed like a very understanding guy.

“You really are different from most girls we meet. Don’t worry, we will make sure you get as much skinship as possible, to where you are comfortable with it!” said Suho, laughing.

You didn’t know how to respond to that.

You simply just followed Suho, and you were surprised to see that he was taking you off campus. The two of you had been walking for some time.

“Are we allowed to do this?” you asked.

“Yes, as long as I accompany you, or any third-year student. You can’t go off on your own though, you’re still a freshman!”

“Where are you taking me? I’m getting tired of walking,” you complained.

“You’re so impatient! It’s cute. Anyway, we’re already here!”

Your jaw dropped as Suho led you inside a fancy restaurant with an obscure name you couldn’t pronounce.

“Since this is your first day of high school, you deserve a nice meal, you!” Suho said, as he carefully put his hand on your shoulder. He hesitated, but he figured it wouldn’t be as bad as holding your hand.

“But this place is so expensive!” you exclaimed as you observed the menu.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s my treat!”

You pondered about it for a moment, and then you broke out into a big smile. You meticulously scanned the menu, until you found what you wanted to eat. One of your most important traits is that you have a giant appetite. As you told the waitress what you wanted to eat, Suho just gasped at the long list of food you were ordering, but he didn’t worry, because he could afford it all.

Suho hadn’t touched his food- he was too busy watching you eat. You ate ravenously, not caring if you looked like a slob.

“So, what made you become a member of the host club?” you asked, your mouth full of food.

“Well, a lot of girls think I am attractive, and I seem to have a way with the ladies.”

“Uh huh, I see.” You stopped paying attention, and only concentrated on your food.

“You and your sister seem very different,” Suho observed. He was trying really hard to make conversation.

“Yeah, I don’t know why that is.”

“She is always flirting with boys, while you couldn’t care less!”

You kept eating.

“Do you think I’m handsome?”

Your food fell off the spoon and landed flat onto the plate.

“Wha…what?”

Suho stared straight into your eyes.

“I’m hoping I will be the first male you find handsome,” Suho said, chuckling cutely.

How did he know I have never found a male attractive? Well, he’s not that…

“I can’t give you answer right now,” you said, scratching your head awkwardly.

…bad looking.

Suho simply nodded his head. “I understand! Hopefully I can win you over later!”

You blushed.

 

Despite your constant pleading, Suho demanded that he walk you to class. The two of you reached the doorway of the classroom, when Suho pulled you back by your arm, and leaned his face in close to yours. You could feel his breathing on his face.

“Hopefully after this, you will find me handsome.”

He kissed you straight on the lips.

 


A/N: YEAH GRAMPS! Keep supporting this fanfic, and hope you guys enjoy!!