II

EXO: The Host Club

What the hell is going on?

The twelve males were staring at you with a confused expression, but they looked attractive at the same time. They were all wearing black suits with a red rose tucked neatly inside the pocket. It was not the standard boy uniform for the school. The boys must have been getting special treatment or something. The room you walked in was very spacious and had intricate regal designs on the walls, but the only piece of furniture inside the room was the long table the males were sitting at.

“Hi~~!!” your sister exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

“Hello, Jee Sun,” one of the males sitting at the head of the table said. He must have been a leader.

“This is my sister, you. She’s a first year, so she’s completely new here,” said your sister.

“It’s nice to meet you, you.” You just simply waved your hand.

“We shall introduce ourselves. You’re the first girl we will have introduced this year- that’s quite an honor,” said the male, while giving you a wink. Your sister giggled flirtatiously.

These guys take themselves too seriously.

The males got up from their seats gracefully, and lined up in order from tallest to shortest. It was obvious they had rehearsed that millions of times, but yet it seemed like they were naturals.

“WE ARE ONE! WE ARE THE EXO HOST CLUB!” they shouted in unison and then bowed deeply, which startled you.

You tried so hard not to laugh. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? HAHAHA!

The guy on the very left started the introductions; he was the tallest. “I’m Kris. I’m one of the leaders.” He had blonde hair and looked like a manga character.

“I’m Chanyeol the Happy Virus! Nice to meet you!” said the next guy, his eyes were practically bulging out of its sockets, and he flashed you a bright smile.

The boys continued down the row, until they reached the guy that had greeted you earlier. He was the shortest. His name was Suho.  He was also a leader. You practically zoned out the entire time, and did not remember their names. There was too much to remember anyway.

“We hope to entertain you in the future,” Kris said, bowing slightly.

“Um, entertain me how?” you asked, scratching your head. A bit of dandruff fell onto your shoulder. Kris gasped slightly.

“Well, we can start off by making yourself comfortable here at this school,” said the male with pitch black hair and dark under eye circles. His name was Tao. Then, without giving you enough time to process anything, he gently reached for your hand, and lightly kissed the top of your hand.

Your sister scoffed loudly and then rolled her eyes. You looked at your hand with shock.

“YAH! Don’t do that, I didn’t take a shower! And how am I supposed to feel comfortable when some stranger is kissing my hand!” you yelled, briskly yanking your hand away from his grasp.

Tao was surprised, since he expected you to blush and fangirl over him, but then he just laughed.

“You’re different from most girls aren’t you?” he asked, smiling and patting your head. A few more falls of dandruff came out. Tao drew back his hand and discreetly wiped it on his pants.

“Oh, she’s very different from most girls. Look at her, she’s wearing pants instead of the standard skirt,” your sister said, shoving you to the side.

“There’s nothing wrong with that!” said Luhan, innocently. You thought he looked like a little child.

“Hey prissy boys, I have to get to class now- it would really if I was late on my first day,” you said. You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. These boys were weird and creepy.

“What class are you in? Let’s compare schedules!” asked Sehun, the rainbow haired guy. He grabbed his crumpled up schedule out of his pocket, and stood a little too close to you as he compared.

“Wah~! We have homeroom together!” he said excitedly, but for some reason, his face told otherwise. He had the most unexcited expression ever. You were confused by this.

How wonderful…not.

“You’re a freshman?” you asked.

“Yes! Me, Chen, Tao, and Kyungsoo are all freshman! We were picked to be in the host club over the summer, keke!” he said.

“Are they in our homeroom as well?” you asked nervously. You really did not want more of those guys in your class.

“No, they’re all in another homeroom,” said Sehun, as he made a pouty face.

With that, the bell rang.

“I have to go now, bye prissy boys…bye sister,” you said, waving goodbye to everyone. The boys said goodbye in unison.

“W-wait for me~!” exclaimed Sehun, and he linked his arm with yours.

God damn it. This is going to so bad…

 


A/N: I want to give a big thank you to all of the people who are subscribed to this story! You guys are awesome! ^_^ Please upvoate and what not! Thank you <3