I

EXO: The Host Club

“Wake up, sleepyhead!” You felt a pillow hit you in the head repeatedly.

“YAH! Stop that, I’m awake now!” you yelled, rubbing your eyes.

Your sister pointed to your bedside clock; it was 7:40 AM. You only had twenty minutes to get ready for school.

“Oh crap,” you said underneath your breath.

“Get up! I don’t want you to look like on your first day of school. You’ll ruin my reputation,” said your sister, as she threw the pillow on you, and stormed out of your room.

You took your time to get out of bed, and threw on your school uniform without fixing the collar. For some reason, the girl uniforms consisted of a really short skirt that you detested, so you asked the principal for a pair of pants instead. It was your first day of high school, and you weren’t really nervous. You were just there to study and make good grades, which you were good at, and not to make any friends. You weren’t really social anyway.

“Get those eye boogers out of your eye!” your mother exclaimed, when you sat down at the table for breakfast.

Your sister laughed at you. “People are going to laugh at you for wearing pants instead of a skirt.”

“I don’t care. There is no way I’m going to wear such a short skirt.”

“When we get to school, don’t talk to me. Pretend you don’t know me. I don’t want you embarrassing me,” your sister said, her long hair.

“Don’t worry, I’m ashamed of you being my sister as well,” you said, stuffing a spoonful of oatmeal in your mouth.

Your sister gasped and then rolled her eyes.

“But you have to give your sister a tour of the school. She’ll be so lost,” said your mom to your sister.

“Let her be,”

Your mother glared at your sister. Then, she rolled her eyes again. “Fine.”

 

You and your sister managed to reach the school right before the gates closed.

“The gate closes at exactly 8 AM. That’s why I rushed you this morning,” said your sister.

“What do you do if you are a minute late?”

“Then you can’t get into school and you miss the day. It’s quite a severe penalty, unless you tell your teacher ahead of time that you will be missing a day,” said your sister, as if it was obvious.

Jeez, this school seems so uptight about everything.

“This is what a private school is like, so deal with it.” It’s as if your sister read your mind.

The both of you went through the enormous entrance with double doors. It was such a grand school. Fancy staircases everywhere, fancy paintings, fancy fountains, you name it. Your sister pointed to different rooms to tell you what they were for. There were so many rooms, how the heck were you going to remember everything? She led you up the stairs to show you even more rooms. The number of rooms really intimidated you.

After she finished showing you the rooms on the second floor, you noticed she forgot one room.

“What about that one?” you asked, as you pointed to a room down the hall. It had double doors, and it had a large crest on it. The crest looked pretty official- it said EXO: First Year on it.

Your sister let out a high pitched laugh.

“I’ll show you,” she said, as she smoothed out her outfit and quickly brought out her mirror to check her makeup and hair. She then fixed your hair a little as well.

“What’s the big deal?”

“Shut up!”

She led you to the big double doors, and knocked on the door with a confident smile. You two waited for a few minutes before you heard a muffled “come in.” Your sister then checked her makeup again.

“Yah, why are you so slow, open the door! I’m so curious!” you said, and then you slammed open the door.

You gasped and froze.

There were twelve unbelievably handsome males sitting at a long table.

And they were all staring at you.

 


A/N: First chapter is here! I hope you guys enjoyed it! The next chapter will be here shortly :)