Why Are You Helping

Love At School ♡

-xXx-

"How do you think they're doing right now?" Dahae wondered, her eyes glued onto the screen. She and Donghae were sitting on his couch, watching a movie together.

"They're fine," Donghae stated as he gently placed a kiss on the top of her head. He placed his arm around her comfortably.

"I hope it works. I feel bad for stealing her notes from her locker," she added. She took a sip out of the chocolate milk that was sitting on her lap and Donghae turned to look at her, confused.

"Why would you do that for?" he asked, surprised.

"I thought that she might want to go home to play videos games if she had her notes...They have to be get closer when Lay is tutoring her." 

She looked up at him and nodded. He smiled at her.

"Don't worry. They're probably having a great time anyway."

He paused.

"Why does she need tutoring anyway? I know that she does her homework and everything else," Donghae pointed out with confusion.

"She had some important family emergency and her parents pulled her from school to help so she ended up missing a lot of work," Dahae explained as she tried to concentrate on the movie.

"Well anyway they would make a great couple. Lay really needs a girlfriend that can show him the funnier side of life," Donghae stated mischievously.

"Yeah you're right...and Miyoung has had a thing for the smart ones for a long time," Dahae added, smiling.

-xXx-

"So did you do the problems I assigned you yesterday?" Lay asked, the two sitting comfortably under the shade of a tree in the park.

"They were easy," Miyoung stated confidently, taking it out. "But are they really going to be that easy? Oh, and thanks for lending me your notes. I don't know what happened to them, but I bet Dahae was behind it."

She pulled out another packet of papers, handing it to him.

"No problem. Why blame Dahae though?" Lay questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I really hate studying and get distracted easily. But when I don't have my notes I have to go out to study," Miyoung explained, pulling out several snacks from her bag Minjung had packed - not so Miyoung wouldn't get hungry (which would have been a nice gesture) but because Minjung made extra as she usually did.

"Want some?" Miyoung offered, smiling. "Minjung's a great cook."

"I'm good," Lay declined politely. "Now let's go over this next section."

Miyoung sighed but complied.

-xXx-

"Hey Dahae...you did tell Sooyeon about them, right?" Donghae questioned. "Didn't you say she was...uhh...scary when she got mad? Or something about her worrying a lot?"

Dahae blinked.

"Sh*t."

-xXx-

"Hey do you know where Miyoung went? I was going to help her study," Sooyeon questioned, walking into Minjung's apartment with a large stack of books.

"I'm not sure. Dahae's probably at Donghae's though," Nabi answered, drinking bubble tea in front of the TV.

"Miyoung told me Lay's tutoring her so I cooked something for them to eat while they studied," Minjung answered from the living room.

"When did Lay offer to help?" Sooyeon questioned with annoyance. She and Lay were school rivals at the moment, fighting for the top rank in the school; they didn't hate each other but they were rivals nonetheless and it hurt her pride a bit to hear her 'daughter' had gone to her rival for help.

"Don't know," Nabi and Minjung chorused.

"Are you two going to study at all?" Sooyeon asked, looking to Minjung who never did things unless absolutely necessary or completely by choice.

"Maybe. When I feel like it," Minjung answered, turning back to her laptop to watch dramas.

"I can't force you," Sooyeon responded as always, her voice turning to worry unlike usual. "But I want to know where Miyoung is."

-xXx-

"Thanks for the help today," Miyoung stated, packing up.

"No biggie. Just remember to work on that other sheet," Lay reminded, packing his own stuff up. "And I forgot to get your number."

The two exchanged numbers, Miyoung titling Lay as "Unicorn Prince" as a joke while Lay announcing her as "Onion Princess" back.

"I'll text you where we'll study tomorrow and you can text me any questions," Lay offered with a dimpled grin.

"Thanks," Miyoung repeated, the two just about to separate when rain began to fall.

-xXx-

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b278b79a09702de51e808ae0c491d8e5/tumblr_mnsd43oOhh1ryn9m2o2_500.png