Lunch Time Surprise

Love At School ♡

-xXx-

Dahae entered the school, sighing as she realized it would be the normal boring day it always was. The same female students screaming their love for the Kingka's, the same classes, same assignments, the same disgusting lunch.

"It seem to be the same crap every day," Dahae muttered as she and her friend Miyoung walked past the "Kings".

Donghae, who was still being surrounded by crazy fangirls, looked towards the girls' direction and said cheerfully, "Dahae, good morning!" 

Dahae froze and cried internally. She was so in for it now.

Those three little words were all it took for the entire female school population to turn their attention onto Dahae.

*Crap.*

Dahae quickly made her way to class and said goodbye to Miyoung, trying to avoid the heated glare of every female in the surrounding area. These girls could definitely go crazy when it came to their Kings.

She entered her class and took an empty seat next to the window. It was always nicer back there, more quiet. It gave her time to think.

The last bell rung before she finally realized, *Oh right. This had to be the one class I have with Donghae.*

She threw her head on the desk and groaned. 

The teacher entered and everyone took a random seat, already bored for the lesson to come. This was one of the few classes that didn't really have a seating chart since no one really listened to Dahae's first period teacher anyway. 5 minutes passed, and there didn't seem to be any sign that Donghae would be coming to class anytime soon. She breathed a sigh of relief and turned her attention back to Ms. Lee.

"Class I hope that you did your homework, since guess what? POP QUIZ!!" she excitingly finished. Everyone groaned, Ms. Lee was one of those teachers that was really boring, but you always had to try to stay awake during class since she had the hardest tests.

As she started to pass out the test the door to the class opened, Donghae standing underneath its frame. Ms. Lee turned to him and raised her brow.

"Hello Mr. Lee. Would you like to explain why you're late?" 

He bowed and calmly replied, "Sorry. The Principal wanted me to look over the class budget."

He made his way to the only avialable seat, which of course, just happened to be right next to Dahae.

Ms. Lee sighed and said, "Well you're here now. Take a pencil out. Pop quiz time!"

He sat and Dahae sighed, only turning her head slightly towards him. She noticed the expression on his face and she could see that he didn't really seem that happy. She frowned.

The test seemed to pass in a blur, and before Dahae knew it, she was picking up her things and heading towards her next class.  When lunch finally arrived, she walked into the cafeteria only to have the Queens of the school brush right past her, heading towards their selected targets.

Dahae rolled her eyes and watched them walk to the Student Council. The Kings consisted of Zhang Yixing, or more commonly known as Lay (a junior), Tao (another junior) with a Panda Personality, and lastly Henry and Jaejoong, seniors alongside Kingka Donghae.

Every single one of them had something that made the girls at their school love them, something that had led to the end of Dahae and Donghae's friendship. Being around Donghae with those crazy fangirls was just too much for Dahae to handle. She walked towards her table but kept her eyes on the Kings.

"Hey Dahae what are you staring at?" Nabi, one of Dahae's friends, questioned as she stood a few feet away, walking to the seat next to Miyoung. 

Before she knew it, Donghae had come up to Dahae and cheerfully asked, "Hey. Why don't you sit with me and my friends today, just like we use to in middle school?"

Dahae blinked and was dragged towards the table before she could even comprehend the thought and give an answer, the whole cafeteria staring in silence. 

-xXx-