Together

Love At School ♡

-xXx-

"Hey everyone. I'd like you all to meet Dahae," Donghae said calmly as he pulled out an empty seat for Dahae and then took the seat beside her.

"Hello Dahae. I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay," one of the boys sitting in front of Donghae said. He jabbed a thumb at the guy next to him who was eating out of a cute panda bento box. "This is Tao. As you can see he likes pandas and is also the quiet one in the group."

At the end of the table were the two seniors who were busy talking about something in magazine and Donghae, assuming Dahae didn't know who they were although she already did - as did the rest of the school - introduced them.

"And at the end is Henry on the left and Jaejoong on the right," he stated as he slowly put his arms around the back of Dahae's chair. When they heard their names they turned towards the pair with surprised expressions. Since Dahae was so caught up with Donghae putting his arm around her, she barely noticed that Minjung and Sooyeon were standing behind her, lunches still at hand and glancing between her and the Kings with confusion.

"Hey gals," Dahae greeted nervously. They were still shocked, but since Sooyeon is so sweet she always tries to make thing feel friendly.

"So you guys must be friends of Dahae," Lay noted with a dimpled smile.

"Yes we are. I'm Sooyeon and this is Minjung," Sooyeon answered, her gaze lingering an extra moment on Tao. Lay seemed to realise how Tao had stopped eating and was now staring at Sooyeon.

"Hey, what's the problem Tao?" Lay whispered, half worried and half ready to tease the panda boy. Tao snapped out of his trance and instead of answering he went back to eating, pretending he didn't hear. Lay shrugged.

"Since you guys are friends of Dahae, want to sit with us?" Donghae asked amiably. He gave a joking grin. "I stole your friend after all. Might as well join her."

"No," Jaejoong intervened, frowning. "I don't want them to ogle me. I already get enough of that in class."

"Why in the world would we fan over a bunch of slacking jerkfaces like you guys?" Minjung retorted, sticking her tongue out at Jaejoong who rolled his eyes in return.

"Be nice," Sooyeon scolded Minjung in a mutter. She turned to the boys again, giving a friendly smile. "We'd love to eat lunch together."

Nabi and Miyoung joined the duo just then, homework at hand and obviously about to ask questions on the assignment they oh-so-conveniently forgot about.

"Pull up a seat," Lay amicably offered, waving his hand. As offered, Sooyeon was the first to take a seat, sitting on the only free seat beside Dahae and across from Tao while Minjung took Sooyeon's other side but was pushed into the next few seats since Miyoung and Nabi needed homework help.

As a result, Sooyeon was helping the two girls with their homework, Miyoung and Nabi were throwing not-so-secretive glances at the Kings while listening to Sooyeon explain their homework, Minjung was glaring at Jaejoong who was glaring back, Henry was ignoring the tension and still looking through the magazine, and Tao was eating while throwing somewhat-secretive glances at Sooyeon...leaving Dahae to deal with Donghae who was talking.

"-it would be fun, right?" Donghae continued chattering.

"What?" Dahae squeaked, not having caught a word of it.

"I was saying we should go out like we used to," Donghae repeated patiently with one of his breathtaking smiles. "You know. A basketball game, lunch, video games, dinner, movie marathon plus junk food. It would be fun, right?"

"Sure," Dahae found herself saying without permission.

"Then how about tomorrow after school at my place? Just you and me like old times," Donghae offered, unaware of the fangirls' glares burning into the girls' heads. Minjung threw a quick glare back that made most of the fangirls reluctantly stop.

"Sounds fun," Dahae muttered, realizing what she said after it left her lips.

"Then it's a date!" Donghae declared.

CRASH!

"You ok?" Donghae asked, raising a brow with a frown on his face.

"Just fine," Dahae dryly answered, already feeling the deadly stares at the back of her head.

*I am so dead dead triple dead. Was Donghae always such a dense idiot?*

-xXx-