Fabulous Confession

Love At School ♡

-xXx-

Donghae and Dahae were silent still, both in their own thoughts...especially Dahae.

*Did he seriously kiss me? No way. I must have been dreaming. There's no way Donghae kissed me...right?*

Only a few minutes later, the movie ended and the two lingered for a moment longer.

"So what should we do now?" Dahae finally asked, breaking the silence. 

"You're awake," Donghae remarked, feeling oddly nervous and slightly guilty for kissing her while she was asleep...or he hoped she was asleep then. "Well...we could catch up?"

Dahae sat up, staring intensely at him for a moment while he ran his fingers through his hair for a distraction. 

"How many girls have you dated since middle school?" she finally blurted out, almost regretting the words immediately.

"None!" Donghae answered, surprised. He gave a sly smile. "Why? Did you date a lot of boys I should know about? Or is it because you're intrerested in me?"

"No," Dahae denied, answering only the first question. "I'm trying to catch up like you wanted...You know, your basketball skills weren't as bad as before but still pretty bad. Want to see if your video game skills still too?"

"Hey I owned you at basketball," Donghae refuted, teasingly bumping Dahae on the shoulder with his own. 

"Yeah right. I let you," Dahae threw back, laughing. 

"Final Fantasy showdown?" Donghae challenged, smirking.

"Oh you are so on," Dahae accepted, giving her own playful smirk in return.

-2 Hours Later-

A ringtone startled the duo, still immersed in their game. 

"That's my phone. Pause the game," Dahae ordered, trying to grab her phone with one hand while still madly playing with the other. Donghae chuckled at her cute attempt before complying and pausing the game. Dahae tore her gaze off the screen finally, answering without bothering to check Caller I.D since she recognized the specific ringtone.

The shout that followed was so loud even Donghae heard it though it wasn't on speaker phone.

"Where have you been Dahae?! We're all at the park waiting for you and Umma's worried. You know how she gets when she's worried," Miyoung complained, startling the duo.

"Park...?" Dahae trailed off, confused. Donghae moved closer, resting his head on her shoulders to hear the conversation better. 

"Yeah! There's a movie festival going on today and you promised you'd come after your date with Donghae!" Miyoung reminded. Dahae blushed at her choice of words and swatted Donghae away jokingly. In return, he stuck out his tongue at her. Dahae glanced at the clock, finally remembering and realized she was at least half an hour late.

"Yeah...um...I'll be right there...Is it ok if...I might bring-"

"-Donghae ok. Now hurry up! You're late!" Miyoung insisted, hanging up.

"You have to go?" Donghae asked, sounding a little disappointed as Dahae got up, grabbing her things.

"Yeah. It was a lot of fun and all but I'm late now," Dahae explained, suddenly nervous, still picking up her things. "I didn't even realize the time passing when I was with you-"

"Do you want to spend more time with me later then?" Donghae questioned, grabbing Dahae's hand and making her pause.

"Sure? Why say it like that Donghae?" Dahae asked, suddenly confused.

"I fell for you. Scratch that. I've always liked you and spending time with you made me remember why again. Be my girlfriend," he breathed, his voice shaking.

The bag dropped out of Dahae's hand.

-At The Park-

"Dahae!" Miyoung greeted, jumping on the girl. "Finally! I thought Umma was going to call the police like last time."

She looked at the male beside Dahae with teasing eyes, spotting their intertwined hands. 

"So~ who's this?" she asked as though she didn't know.

"You guys remember Donghae right?" Dahae reintroduced.

"One of the kings. Friends with that jerkface of a brat," Minjung recalled. Donghae gave a dry laugh.

*Must be talking about Jaejoong.*

"Right," Dahae confirmed, a little embarrassed but used to Minjung's choice of words.

"Why is he here now?" Nabi questioned, raising a brow.

"Oh well I invited him because...well-"

"I'm her boyfriend now. Nice to meet you guys," Donghae cut in smoothly, placing an arm around her and beaming proudly.

-xXx-