Memories of the Past - Dahae

Love At School ♡

-xXx-

Dahae was walking to the park to meet up with her friends (they decided they were going to play basketball) when it all started. She had decided to stop at the nearby convenience store to bring some snacks and drinks just in case they were hungry or thirsty; she wouldn't want to have someone faint on her. That had already happened once, and she prayed that wouldn't happen again. As she entered the store she heard a familiar voice speak, temporarily shocking her.

"Welcome!" Donghae greeted with a smile.

Dahae cursed mentally. She completlely forget that Donghae ran the convenience store with his parents.

She really didn't want to get into a conversation with one of the most popular guys in school, mainly since she didn't want to seem as if she was one of those type of girls that stalked him (Whether she did or didn't was a different story completely), so she tried her best not to say much.

Dahae simply said "hi," and turned down the closest aisle closest to her, praying that that would the end of their conversation. 

*Crisis averted.*

She walked through the aisles quickly, desperate to escape. She grabbed some snacks and bottled waters for everyone, trying not to pay attention at his presence. She headed for the register to pay for the snacks, humming to herself quietly.

*Just don't say anything..*

"$12 please," Donghae cheerfully said. As she was getting her money to pay, he asked,  "How have you been, Dahae? We don't talk anymore."

She didn't really know what to say. She was sort of taken aback by the fact that he'd bring it up.

She replied, "Really? I didn't know that we were still friends. Well see you."

She quickly scurried out of the store, relieved she had made it out without looking like a complete idiot.

As she was walking away she thought back to the days where she and Donghae had actually been really close, the days before the student council, before the fan girls (which all happened when they had entered high school and he had become much cuter), before everything got in their way. She thought back to the days where they would play basketball and video games together.

She sighed and plugged her earphones in, trying to forget about Donghae.

The past was the past, end of discussion.

-xXx-