Writing

Guilty pleasure

“Can you bring me my bag?” Luhan asked me.

“BUT DON’T OPEN IT!” he screamed.

I entered the room and saw the bag on the floor next to Luhan bed. While lifting it from there a little notebook fell from it and I picked it up only to read something that seemed familiar to me.

“What are you doing? I told you don’t look!” Luhan took the notebook and his bag and left the room leaving me with a question mark on my face.

…innocenterose_withsharpthorns…I think I heard it before…Where?

After that day I went home and typed it on my laptop and for my surprise I found it and I remembered where I read it before, it was the author of one of my favorite fanfictions.

Why! Why is this on Luhan notebook? Don’t tell me! Does he read them too? But, the story is about Layhan too! I can’t believe this! I need to ask Lay.

The next day.

“Lay! I need to ask you something!” I said and he looked at me.

“Did you hear about innocentrose_withsharpthorns?”

“Yes! Why! Did you like her stories too? She are awesome! I love them!” he said.

How can you love a story about yourself and another guy? Well, if he likes it. Maybe is the way the story is written! I don’t know!

I left Lay and kept on thinking about why is Luhan having that written in his notebook.

I saw Luhan walking on the street, going to the convenience store, so I went to ask him, I need to know.

“Luhan! Can I ask you something?” I asked.

He looked at me smiling.

“Yes!”

“You, too, like to read fanfiction?” I said it.

“Fanfiction? Too? Who else is reading them?” he asked me.

Lay!

“Me!” I said.

“Umm…No!” he said and entered the store.

“I don’t believe you!” I said.

“Why?”

“Because in your notebook is written the name of a fanfiction author. I know it because I love her stories!” I said.

“You love them?” he asked with a big smile.

Why is he so happy?

“Aww…that was my secret! Please don’t tell the others!” I said.

How can I forgot that I can’t tell my secret?

“If you said me yours, then, I will tell you mine!” he said.

Secret? He has a secret too? Of course he has!

“Tell me!” I said waiting.

“I am innocentrose_withsharpthorns! My jaw dropped and I couldn’t believe it.

“You…wrote…you write…you?...How come?”

“Well, I like to write them and one day I saw Lay laptop and he just read my story and even subscribed to me. I was happy and so I continued. Don’t tell others, especially Lay!” he said and we continued talking about fanfictions.

 

A/N: the picture is not mine...story by me...next will be pouring_rain...^_^