Reading

Guilty pleasure

 

“Can you call Lay for me! Please!” Suho asked me, they need to go out and eat, everyone is already out, only Lay and Kris need to prepare.

“Suho, I am ready!” Kris said while passing next to me.

“Then, tell Lay that we will wait for him at the restaurant!” Suho told me and they left.

I went to Lay and Luhan room, the door was open, not wide open but enough for me to see what is going on inside the room.

Lay was staying on his bed with his back on the wall and the laptop on his legs, he seemed reading something. He was so into what was written there that he didn’t saw me enter.

…he then felt a touch on his hand, turning his head he saw the eyes of the one he loved making him melt as the other looked into his eyes with the same lust as he is looking into his. Not long time passed and Lay touched Luhan’s lips with his in a slow approach while caressing his hand. Luhan then took the younger by the neck and made him land on the bed with him on top and not breaking the deep kiss…

“OMG!!!” I said as I read what Lay was reading.

How can he read something like that?

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?????!!!!!!??????” Lay was more scared than me at this point as the laptop was almost at a point of landing on the floor, luckily he catch it before that.

“I…I…Well…Suho…Eat!...Out!” I was stuttering pointing to the door.

“DID YOU READ? TELL ME!!! DID YOU??? YOU DID, RIGHT??? OF COURSE!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!! DON’T TELL OTHERS!!! PLEASE!!! OMG!!!” Lay screamed.

“I won’t!” I said trying to calm him down.

“I don’t believe you!” he said looking scared at me.

“Fine! I will tell you something that will make everything even. I also read them, a lot of them, I even write some. Here!” I showed him some of my stories and he looked kind of relieved after that.

“OMG!!! I like that one! I read it a long time ago! You wrote it?” he asked.

“I did! But! That is a story about Layhan!” I said.

“That is why I like it!”

“You like people writing about you and Luhan being…you know!!!” I asked him surprised.

“I like reading about me, I don’t care if is a Layhan story or a Sulay, Krislay, even the rated ones!” he said smiling showing his dimple.

These boys!!!

“I am happy!” he said.

“Why?” I asked him.

“I found someone else that likes what I like too!” he smiled.

 

A/N: picture not mine...story by Purple _Tulip...next will be pouring _rain...^_^