No shyness

Guilty pleasure

„But you promise to never tell anyone about this?” he asked me for about thousand times and I rolled my eyes and nodded. He was shy but something made me think that he is not that innocent like he showed it. 

„I discovered this guilty pleasure, like you call it, a few months ago.” He told me and hid his face between his hands. His face was all red and he laughed awkward looking away.

„Baekhyun! Tell me already.” I demanded and he looked in my eyes pleading for mercy. I raised an eyebrow and waited for his confession.

„But still, if anyone find out about this I’ll probably die of shame.” He looked around to check if someone could hear us but they were all upstairs in their rooms, and Kyungsoo with Kai were in the kitchen, 50 meters away from living room, where me and Baekhyun talk.

„Come on, it’s not fair! I already told you my guilty pleasure. Tell me, your secret will be well kept.” I told him and gave him an assuring smile.

„Fine. Look, sometimes I like to sneak when others take a shower, or bath and look at them. Especially I like to take a peek when Chanyeol take a shower. In the last two weeks I only watched Chanyeol at the shower.”

He kept telling me how he sneak and look at Chanyeol but my jaw just drop and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Does the members know what are you doing little Baekhyun?

„Did anyone caught you Baekhyun?” I asked amused.

„No, never. Not even Chanyeol. So you promise not tell anyone.” He demanded and I nodded.

„Of course. I won’t tell anyone. Trust me.”

 

A/N: the picture is not mine...story by pouring_rain...next will be mine...^_^