Thief

Guilty pleasure

„Lets sit here.” I said and he sat down.

„So, what do you think about what I told you? It’s a big secret of mine. So don’t tell anyone, okay?” I said and smirked.

„Sure. Everyone has guilty pleasure. Even me, so it’s ok.” Xiumin told me and I nodded.

„What’s yours? I already told you mine. You must tell me yours. I’m curious.”

„Mine? Let’s not speak about me.” he said but I didn’t let him .

„Oh no, tell me. Xiumin, I promise I’ll never tell anyone, okay? Just trust me and tell me your secret pleasure.” I looked in his eyes and he nodded.

„Okay, I’ll tell you but promise me you’ll not tell anyone. Especially to the members.”

„I already promised to you. Don’t you think that if I tell anyone you could easily reveal my secret guilty pleasure? Think about it!” I tried to look scared and he thinks for a moment and then begin to speak.

„My guilty pleasure is not that important but still I don’t want anyone to know it. I like so sneak in the middle of the night in the kitchen and eat. I know is not a big deal but if every time I do it I feel bad. I feel guilty and I tried to stop me from doing it but still it’s hard to resist.”

„That’s your guilty pleasure?” I wanted to laugh but it seemed for him it was important.

„Xiumin, I think everyone has a moment when wake up in the middle of the night and eat. It’s not like you must be ashamed.” I told him touching his shoulder.

„I know but I feel really guilty every time I eat in the middle of the night” I nodded perfectly understand what he was talking about.

„However, please don’t tell anyone about this, ok?”

„Of course. I won’t tell anyone. Trust me.”

 

A/N: picture not mine...story by pouring_rain...next will be mine...^_^