Sneaking

Guilty pleasure

“Hey! Why are you alone?” I asked him.

“They are practicing! I need a break and so I want to take a walk in the park! That’s why I called you!” He looked at me smiling.

“I am glad you asked me!” We walked for a while and then sat on a bench.

“So, Suho, do you want to hear one of my secrets? But you need to say one of yours too!” I asked him and hoped for him to accept.

“I don’t know!” he said.

“We are friend for a while now. Come on, I won’t tell anyone! Promise!” I said and pouted at him.

“Alright!” he agreed and I told him mine.

“You do that?” he asked me surprised.

“Yes! Don’t tell others!” I said.

“Now is your turn!”

“Well, let me think!” he said not saying anything.

“After a few minutes.

“So?” I asked.

“I don’t know if is a guilty pleasure but is something that I do when I am afraid. Is kid of embarrassing.”

“What?”

“You know that I am afraid of ghosts, actually I am afraid of everything.”

“Yeah! I know!”

“So, every time I hear noises or I am afraid, this happens almost all the time, Tao and the others like to scary me at night. I…kind of…sneak…in…Sehun’s bed!” he said and then hide his face.

“You do what?” my eyes are big.

“And, does he know? Does he let you do that?” I asked.

“Well, he is sleeping all the time. I don’t think he knows because if he knew maybe he wouldn’t let me.” He said.

“PROMISE ME YOU WON’T SAY!!! Especially Sehun!” he begged me.

“Okay! I won’t tell this to anyone! Promise!” I said.

 

A/N: the picture is not mine...story by Purple_Tulip...next time will be pouring_rain...^_^