A chat with Kris

Guilty pleasure

„Ummmm....my guilty pleasure?” he smiled and I raised my eyebrow looking in his eyes. He had beautiful eyes, I must admit it but I was impatiently waiting for his answer.

„Oh come on, tell me. I already promised I won’t tell anyone. And I told you what’s my guilty pleasure, so hurry up and tell me.” I pushed him and smiled taking my chin in my hands and moving closer to him on the couch.

„It’s a big secret of mine. But, thinking about it I think I revealed it a little on a show.”

„Huh? When? I saw all your shows and I didn’t detected anything that should sound like a pleasure.” I asked him and killing my brain to remember all his shows, searching for millions of scenes with Kris in shows.

„I revealed in the show where we were playing King’s Cards.” He gave me a hint and I remembered that show. But still my brains didn’t guess.

„At a moment, I had Luhan and Tao to punish. And I made Luhan sit on the floor, Tao was above him and he was suppose to blow air in Luhan’s ear. Well, then I took that ‚hand  of love’ and kick Tao’s . Remember?” he said and his cheeks had a light pink color.

„I like to kick Tao.” I raised an eyebrow again. I didn’t understand what he meant.

„Before the debut, Tao took a shower and I stepped in there. Without thinking I slap him in the....” he didn’t finish because of my facial expression. I burst laughing and he hid his face in his hands.

„And you slap him on his...whatever? You do this even now?” I asked him and Kris without looking at me he nodded.

„If I wouldn’t know that you are such a kind and warm person, I would think about you like a ert person.” I told him and he smiled shy.

„Just keep it secret, ok?” he said whispering.

„Of course. I won’t tell anyone. Trust me.”

 

A/N: The picture is not mine...story by pouring_rain...next will be mine!!!...^_^