Practicing wushu

Guilty pleasure

„So Tao, don’t be shy and tell me.” I told him and he smiled shy. I know the panda boy had some guilty pleasure because his face betrays him and I must be prepared for anything.

„Um, I don’t have..” he began to speak but I cut him off.

„Don’t lie to me sweet panda! Everyone has. What’s yours?” I asked and stepped closer. He was standing in the kitchen table, resting his head on his right hand. His cheeks were all read and he tried to hide it.

„I told you mine. Why don’t you tell me your’s. There is no one in the house and I already told mine. And I know you can keep my secret. So, I’ll keep yours. There is no danger.” I smiled and he looked convinced.

„Fine. I’ll tell you but please, don’t tell anyone.”

„Please Tao! I already promised. So, now tell me.”

„It’s a thing I like ...when I practice wushu. But in the last months I couldn’t do it. I like to practice wushu .....” I remained silent but I wanted to laugh. I stopped myself form loud laugh and I nodded silently.

„I see. And why don’t you do it anymore?” I asked in a deep voice, swallowing my laughs.

„Because Kris is always with me. He likes to watch me while I practice. And I can to it with him there.” He said in a small voice. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. I’m going to convince him to do it in front of Kris. Oh yeah!   Muaha ha ha! >)

„But I think Tao, that Kris won’t mind if you practice .” I said and he looked at me.

„No, definitely no. But please, don’t tell anyone about this, okay”

„Of course. I won’t tell anyone. Trust me.”

 

A/N: the picture is not mine...story by pouring_rain...next will be the last one...^_^