Character Intro!!

I Am Me

A/N:  Hello everyone!  I just want you to know that these descriptions are just basics!  You'll get to know more about the characters as you go along in the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:  Ryu Gi Young (OC and Main Character)

Characteristics:  Competitive, caring, strong-willed, tomboy, perfectionist, hard-worker

Likes:  Playing sports, martial arts, swordsfighting, reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, competing in various things, playing piano, dancing                 and singing, animals.

Dislikes:  Jerks, Anything girly (nail polish, make-up, hair products, dresses, fancy clothing, etc.), watching people get hurt (physically or verbally), people     underestimating her, losing.

More facts:  As  aforementioned, Gi Young is a tomboy.  She loves playing sports and pushing her limits.  She is also definitely NOT a defenseless little girl.   She’s quite strong and she can fight.  She fears nothing.  She is extremely protective of her best friend:  Moon Soo Jin.  Her mom wishes that she was more girly, a wish that Gi Young will never fulfill.  Gi Young is also incredibly intelligent as well as extremely pretty.  She’s like an all- rounder:  good at everything she sets her mind to.  She’s not popular by any means.  All of the girls at her University hate her because she’s different.  They think she’s weird.  Abnormal.  Most of the guys just harass her because they want to go out with her.  Gi Young’s life is far from easy.  She doesn’t go looking for trouble per se.  Rather. . . trouble finds her.  You’ll see as we go along.  

 

Name:  Choi Minho (Main Character)

Characteristics:  Competitive, charismatic, cool-headed, caring, perfectionist, a little arrogant,  generous. . . Come on guys, need I go on? :P

Likes:  Sports, competition, dancing, singing, hanging out with his hyungs.

Dislikes:   Mean people, LOSING, “fake” girls.

More Facts:  Choi Minho has a HUGE problem with girls that go out of their way to make themselves noticeable to him.  He really wanted to meet a girl that. . .  would just be herself.  He’s also one of the five heart throbs of Seoul University as well as a member of SHINee.  Minho gets really competitive really fast, IN ANYTHING.  It  could be a video game, sports, a dance-off, you name it.  He doesn’t hate the word “losing” for no reason.  Minho is usually a reserved person.  He doesn’t really express himself much to people.  He is only himself around his closest friends.  Is there perhaps one person that brings out his “true” side a bit faster than the others though?

Name:  Moon Soo Jin (OC)

Characteristics:  Kind, gentle, loyal, fun, understanding, supportive, positive.

Likes:  Shopping, clothes, food, hanging out with friends, flowers, origami, animals

Dislikes:  Being made fun of, being chased by guys.

More Facts:  Moon Soo Jin is practically Gi Young’s polar opposite.  It’s amazing that they became friends the moment they met each other.  Soo Jin is very      light-hearted.  She is however weaker and more fearful of things than Gi Young is.  Don’t let this fool you.  If you get on Soo Jin’s bad side, you’ll regret it.  She won’t physically do anything, but the “silent/cold” treatment she gives as punishment is pretty much intolerable.  Soo Jin really likes SHINee; she’s a complete fangirl.  She has a tendency to squeal excitedly when she sees them or hears one of their songs coming on.  She was the one who got Gi Young to listen to their music. 

Rest of SHINee of course!

Name:  Kim Kibum (aka Key)

Description:  Total Diva.  “Umma” of the group.  Fashionista.

Name:  Kim Jonghyun

Description:  “Dino-head”; Has his head in the gutter sometimes; more like an annoying brother; light-hearted; Puppy-like.

Name:  Lee Taemin

Description:  “Maknae” of the group; Clueless most of the time; Innocent (SOMETIMES); Sweet.

Name:  Lee Jinki (aka Onew)

Description:  Leader of the group; chicken maniac; clumsy; responsible.

~And now our other lovely OCs~

Name:  Park Hyorin (OC)

Description:  Fashionista; Very girly; Funny

Name:  Hwa Taeri (OC)

Description:  Quiet, sweet, a bit shy around people she doesn’t know.

Name:  Im Suhyun (OC)

Description:  Mature; Caring; Understanding; Knows when to have fun

 

*NOTE:  There will be more minor characters in this story, but they’re not important enough to be mentioned here!

*OTHER NOTE:  Obviously, I do not own SHINee, or any of the pictures here.  I do, however, own everyone labeled as an OC.  Thank you!