Jiyong Fell Down and Broke His Crown and TOP Came Tumbling After

Big Bang and the Island

All this time I was going along with the whole thing like it was just part of our schedule. The fact that we are on holiday only hit me when we spent the first half an hour of the race wandering in the forest like we knew where we were going. I led the way and Seunghyun-hyung followed me. He was silent for the whole walk while I talked to myself.
"It should have been here," I protested, "there're too many trees, I can't see anything." A river was labelled as the first of the four landmarks on the map, yet I couldn't hear, see or smell water anywhere.
"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Seunghyun-hyung finally meddled into my lonely conversation.
"Oh, uh, do you want to take a look at the map?"
"Why didn't you just give it to me in the first place?" he snapped at me, and mumbled, "Making me follow you around like an idiot."
"Are you seriously going to be like this?"
"Like what?" he asked. I refused to answer and just followed him instead.

Not so surprisingly, with Seunghyun-hyung leading the way, we actually got somewhere. Another half an hour had passed and it wasn't until we arrived at the second landmark that he started getting confused. The second landmark was a hill; we walked up to the top and that was when Seunghyun-hyung started slowing down. Well, at least he knew he was going the wrong way. I quietly followed him closely looking at his Doc Martens from behind.
"This is so stupid, how am I supposed to read this when there're stains and holes everywhere?" he suddenly yelled, which made me shudder and bump in to him.
"Sorry."
"Whatever," he replied and sat down in front of a coconut tree, staring at the map. I'm not the best at handling these kinds of situations, but his attitude was getting unbearable. I walked up to the coconut tree and put my hands on it, almost putting my foot down on the terrifyingly steep side of the hill.
"Hey, do you think a coconut will fall out if I shake this?" I tried to get his attention. He looked at me, waiting for something to happen. I put all my energy in to shaking the tree, but nothing came out of it. I silence passed and Seunghyun-hyung 'pff'-ed before returning to the map. I ended up embarrassing myself to make him laugh, but he didn't even smile. I thoughtlessly picked up a fallen coconut from the ground and threw it at his head. Considering what happened next, that was a very, very, very bad idea. Seunghyun-hyung immediately got up and turned to glare at me, with one hand on his forehead where the coconut had hit him.
"Jiyong-ah!" he yelled at me.
"Did I really shake the tree that hard? Ooh, sorry about that," I sarcastically apologised.
"What's your problem?" he grabbed the collar of my jacket and I pushed him off in response.
"What's my problem? You're the one who can't seem to shake off this morning-" he cut me off by pushing me - much harder than I had pushed him. I fell back, down the other side of the hill. I couldn't stop falling.

I ended up in the river, which was perfectly in place to complete my broken, beaten and scarred look. I limped out of the cold river and sat on the bank. My ankle was swollen and all I could do was curl up and shiver, since my backpack was nowhere to be seen and neither was Seunghyun-hyung. He wouldn't just leave me here...right?

After a while, I heard Seunghyun-hyung's voice.
"Jiyong-ah! I'm coming down, can you hear me? Where are you?"
"Hyung!" I called. He found me and ran up to me.
"I pressed the emergency button, they should be coming in a while," he said, looking at me regretfully as he sat down, "I'm sorry I pushed you."
"I shouldn't have thrown the coconut," I paused, and then looked him in the eye, "but why were you being so pissy?"
He looked away and scratched his head.
"If it's about this morning-"
"I had a...dream," he coughed.
"Like a wet dream? Cause that's okay... I mean, I don't really care how you take care of your-"
"You were in it," he interrupted. I was speechless.
"What do you mean?" I assumed he didn't mean what I thought he meant. He didn't answer, but the silence was his answer. Well what am I supposed to say?
"Hyung...are you, like-"
"Are you guys okay?" said the voice from behind us, "Over here, guys, by the river!" he called the others. It was a staff member that had come to rescue us. Shortly after, another two came to us and took us back to the camp.

On the way back, I thought about what he said and came to my conclusion. So what if I was in his dream? It didn't mean that he was gay for me...right? It was just a dream, anyone could have got confused - and besides, if I had told him it was weird everything was going to get so much more awkward between us. All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind, but the most important thing to do at that moment was to clear the awkwardness between us. We arrived at our cabin around eight o'clock and got changed for dinner. Just before Seunghyun-hyung opened the door to leave, I stopped him.
"Hey, about your dream," I started.
"I was wondering when you'd mention it," he added.
"As long as you're okay with it then I'm okay."
"Yeah, now that I've told you, I can stop thinking about it," he concluded, "Let's go to the dining hall then."

For the entire time, I regularly glanced at Seunghyun-hyung. I eventually started staring at him, for some reason. He seemed way too social for someone who was having dreams about their room mate. May be it was just me.
"Did you guys switch souls or something?" Daesung asked. Sitting next to me, he caught me staring at Seunghyun-hyung.
"What do you mean?" I awkwardly laughed, which caught Seunghyun-hyung's attention. Daesung looked at him and then at me.
"Nothing, you two just seem fishy again," Daesung answered.
"Again?" I hiccuped. Daesung laughed and looked at Seunghyun-hyung, who was watching both of us.
"Like that time when you two got lost under the crowd and when you brought him to the dorm yesterday morning," Daesung countered, "You didn't even explain all of it..."
"Why, what do you think we're hiding from you?" Seunghyun-hyung joined the conversation.
"No, well, I was just clarifying the situation," Daesung explained. "Just saying...you two seem really suspicious these days and I'm not the only one watching," Daesung whispered whilst pointing upwards.
"What, now God's watching us too?" I queried. "It's not like we've committed a sin."
"Hyung! Don't act innocent in front of me," Daesung reproached, "We all know what goes down in your cabin."

Luckily, Lion cut in to that conversation to announce our punishment for 'failing to fully participate in the activity'. The punishment wasn't that bad. We were 'to be excluded from tomorrow's activities' and clean the showers instead. And also, we were supposed to prepare and serve all three meals. After dinner we washed up and went straight to bed, without a word. I found it hard to sleep that night. I kept thinking about Seunghyun-hyung in...unhealthy ways. Why was I the only one feeling weird about the whole thing? It was probably because of that ty gay blog.

The next day was slow. We woke up at five thirty and began preparing breakfast just before six. On the door of the dining hall, the cooks left a list of things we were supposed to do. I was avoiding Seunghyun-hyung as much as I could. When he talked to me, I would literally run off mid-sentence and ignore the things I couldn't escape. He was definitely noticing it. Eventually, he stopped trying to talk to me and ignored me even more than I ignored him, putting me in a weird situation. I was so confused...

We had some free time after dinner, and that was when Jongin came over to our cabin and Seunghyun-hyung went somewhere with Seungri. I was lying on the bed, until I heard a knock on the door.
"Hey, is it okay if I come in?" Jongin asked as he knocked on the door, I sat up at the sound of his voice.
"Sure, please do," I invited him desperately. Being alone in this room is killing me... I need someone to divert my attention to.
"I wasn't really in the mood to have a drink with Seungri," he explained, "and I thought you might be lonely 'cause TOP-hyung..."
"Oh, is that where they went? I wasn't really invited..."
"Really?" He seemed slightly surprised and I nodded in response. "I guess I'm not the only one being left out of things..." We both smiled and he sat down on Seunghyun-hyung's bed.
"By the way, how old are you?" I asked.
"1991 is my birth-"
"Really? I guess I'm your hyung then... You're even younger than Seungri, that must be terrible."
"He never asked me how old I was," he told me, "He said it would be weird if we shared cabins and talked formally so we just call each other by name."
"You two should get along, you seem like a nice guy."
"Yeah, it's more comfortable this way."
"To be honest, I envy you," I confessed.
"I noticed you and TOP-hyung being very distant today," he conveyed his concern with a worried expression. I didn't reply for a while.
"Things have been a bit awkward recently."
"I'm kind of curious, but I guess you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Should I just tell him everything? It's not a secret or anything... And I haven't DMCd [deep meaningful conversation] in a long time.
"Listen," I paused, "I'm telling you this because, well, you don't really have any opinions of us so you'd probably have a fair judgement..." I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows questioningly. "If your hyung has a wet dream about you and you tell him it's okay and he seems completely normal it's not something to get worked up about...right?" Was that too direct? He awkwardly did a short, fake laugh.
"Sorry, you spoke too fast and I wasn't really expecting-"
"Oh it's okay, I'm just..."
"Worried? That's not a bad thing," he reassured me, "If you've cleared any misunderstandings, then you shouldn't by worried, unless he's acting differently. But you said he was being normal, so yeah."
"That sounds reasonable, sorry for suddenly asking such a creepy question and thanks for listening." Now I laughed awkwardly.
"Should I also say something personal?" he asked.
"If you want to," I replied.
"I used to be in a small college band," he began telling me what he did before he came here. "I played the bass."
"Used to? What happened?"
"I left," I gave him a curious look and he began to expand on his words, "What happened was...I liked one of the hyungs in the band."
"Oh, I wasn't expecting that," I remarked.
"Oh yeah, I'm gay by the way," he added. Was that how he told people about his uality? Why did that approach remind me of Seungri? We both laughed. "You're very open-minded," he mentioned.
"I've got nothing against homouals. Anyway, go on... What happened between you and your hyung?"
"We were really close and I was thinking about telling him, you know, that I was interested," he paused, "And then we recruited a new member and it turned out he also had a thing for my hyung."
"Oh," was all I could say.
"Yeah, the other guy got there before me and I left the band myself," he confidently ended the story. He must be completely over this to have told me about it like this.
"What happened after?" I asked, like an idiot.
"Apparently my hyung was blogging about it so that other guy dumped him and the band disbanded," he sighed.
"Blogging?" I repeated and he nodded. "Your hyung...was he the singer in the band? Blond hair? Single eyelids?"
"How did y-"
"I read that blog!" I exclaimed.
"Really? Wow, so-"
The door suddenly opened and Seungri interrupted Jongin with a, "HYUUUUNG!"
"What do you want?" I moaned.
"Package for cabin two," he announced, and dragged a drunk Seunghyun-hyung inside. "Oh, Jongin-sshi, let's go back to the cabin, it's almost time to turn in."
"Wait, what happened?" I wanted to know.
"Seunghyun-hyung had too many drinks, don't worry about him. Anyway, we need to go. Lion and Cheetah are going to come and check in on everyone, we can't get caught by them."

Seungri dropped Seunghyun-hyung on my bed and left with Jongin after saying goodnight. I was stuck with a drunk Top again. Déjà vu. I fixed Top's position and laid him straight on my bed. As I lifted his head to put the pillow under it, he immediately shouted.
"JIYONG-AH!" Seunghyun-hyung called. I almost peed myself.
"What the hell do you want now?" I answered.
"Am I really that disgusting?" he asked, gloomily, "You've been ignoring me ever since I told you..." I couldn't tell if it was his subconscious or the alcohol talking
"No, hyung, you're not disgusting. I love you. Now let's go to bed," I ordered him.
"Do you really love me?"
"Yes, now go to bed, we might get caught," I told him.
I heard a knock on the door and Cheetah notified us that he was there to check on us.
"Come in," I invited him and just as he opened the door, Seunghyun-hyung grabbed my head and kissed me....rather forcefully.
"I love you too, mum," he whispered and literally just fell asleep.
Cheetah just stared at us for a moment, and then quickly closed the door.

FML...


POV: G-Dragon/Jiyong