The Morning After Drill

Big Bang and the Island

Author's note: Ok, I  am so so so so so so sorry I disappeared for like..... a long time. A lot of stuff happened. I had exams (which are now over yayyy!). And other stuff happened. Also, my editor is not well.... It's complicated. So this chapter is unedited and not really proofread either. Sorry about that. The next chapter is the same. I kind of owe you a double update anyway (more like quadruple). :( SORRY.



After Seunghyun and I had our happy time in his little tent of gayness, we were found out by Daesung who tried his hardest to vindicate us, when we ran in to Cheetah in the courtyard.
Daesung started in a stutter, "I-I found them behind the dining hall..."
"What were you guys doing there?" Cheetah interrogated us.
I tried to add to the lie, "see, we-"
"They heard a strange noise," Daesung interrupted me. "So they went to go see what it was and... uh... Jiyong suddenly felt a pain in his stomach..."
What the is he talking about? Seunghyun and I nodded in agreement.
Cheetah obviously wasn't buying our crap. "Okay... well I don't want to be the bad guy here, but that's still against the camp's policies. I'm pretty sure we told you to stay in your cabin after eleven, if you want to go out after that, you should tell us first. If either of you feel unwell, again, you need to tell us first. I have no choice but to consult Lion about this..." He looked at all three of us with the you-guys-are-in-big- face.

Cheetah left us after ordering us to wait in the courtyard. After like half an hour, he came back and told Daesung to leave so that he could walk us in to the dining hall were we had been summoned by Lion. At the door of the dining hall, Cheetah stopped and stepped aside. The lights were off, and we looked at him questioningly as he gestured towards the open door leading in to the darkness.
"Are we supposed to go inside?" Seunghyun cleverly asked. No Seunghyun, why else would he bring us here?
Cheetah smiled, "I feel bad for you guys. But if it makes you feel better, I've been through this myself, it isn't too bad."
"What's inside?" I asked this time.
"An angry Lion waiting to eat you..." Cheetah laughed. "Just go inside guys, he just wants to talk to you."

That last part was bull. When we walked in together, the lights never . Instead, Cheetah closed the door and complete darkness surrounded us. Seunghyun mumbled something to me, but he was cut off by a sudden attack. All I could here was shuffling and footsteps and then I was attacked too. I was terrified. I didn't know what was going on. Somebody had grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with their hand. I could here Seunghyun humming desperately but neither of us were able to communicate. Struggling to free myself, I continuously twisted my whole body to try and slip out of the other person's grip, but I was too weak. I fell back on the person as I lost my balance, allowing him to strap something around my body. At first, I didn't know what it was, but then I felt a burning pain on my arm when I forced some of it to rip off of me. I was being duct-taped in to a cocoon.

Eventually, I was dragged out of the dining hall only to meet more darkness, since the camp's lights had all been turned off. The person holding on to me spoke. It was Lion.
"This is your punishment, we're taping both of you to a pillar for the night. We'll see what happens to you tomorrow morning." I was speechless, and really too tired to argue to be honest. More importantly, I wasn't going to mess with somebody who was clearly too strong for me to handle so I gave up in the end.

Unlike Cheetah, he wasn't bullting. We really did get taped to the pillar in the middle of the courtyard. I was on one end and Seunghyun had his back to me. When I uttered his name in my sleepy voice, the lights again.
"Wow..." was all he said in response. Both of us were in a sitting position with our legs stretched out in front of us. I was able to turn my head just enough to see the side of Seunghyun's sweaty face. My vision became hazy and I could no longer define the profile of his face when he turned and called my name.
"Hey Ji, are you okay? Jiyong? Jiiiiiii..." it echoed in my head.

 

Day 7, Friday, Early Morning

The sun was still to rise but I had woken up from the slight pressure on my bladder. I didn't know where I was for a second, but then the events of the night before went through my head in a few seconds and I shivered at the sudden wind of emotions going through me. My arms where taped to my sides, making me cringe at the moisture that had accumulated under my arms. The sticky sweet smell of sweat was like a mist in the air around me, fused with the spicy fragrance of my cologne. Nudging a sleepy Seunghyun first thing the morning wasn't really going to have an effect on him, so I gradually increased the intensity of my wiggling nudges. He began muttering to himself in gibberish, but when nudged him harder, he finally woke up. Or so I thought...
"Yah yah yah, stop it! Mum, it's not even morning yet..." He angrily grumbled. “Hah…” I smirked at the irony, “I don’t know what to say…” I wasn’t sure whether he was doing it on purpose or not. Perhaps I overreacted, but bashing my head against his definitely woke him up.
“Ow… Jiyong, are you awake?"
"Yeah, do you have a watch?"
"Huh?" He shuffled in his position and then sighed. "I don't think so, even if I did, I wouldn't be able to read it... When did you wake up?"
"Just now."
"How are you feeling?" I was happy that he couldn't see my reaction to that question, because it was ridiculous. As if almost choking on my words wasn't bad enough, I was getting sweatier than I already was. Anything he said that sounded even remotely affectionate would somehow play as his confession in my head. 'I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.' I couldn't focus on what he was actually trying to say to me and my head was spinning because of it. "Hey, Ji, why aren't you saying anything?"
"Sorry..." A long pause of quietness followed my apology in to the early morning darkness that surrounded us. "I need to pee," was the one short sentence that sliced the awkward silence in half.
"Well... There's always something you need, isn't there?" His tone sounded annoyed, which made me annoyed as well.
I lifted my chin and swallowed my spit. "What is that supposed to mean?" He didn't reply, but I could feel him smirking behind my back. "Why are you so pissy all of a sudden?"
"I'm just... uncomfortable."
"Well it's your fault we're like this anyway..." I muttered to myself. Of course, Seunghyun had to hear what I said, which only made the situation worst.
"My fault?" he paused. "Are you blaming me right now? I put in a lot of effort trying to make it special for you..."
I didn't know where my words were coming from, but I didn't want to apologise for it either. "You could have just done it the normal way."
"Is... my way... not... good enough for you?" Those words came out serious, weak and with hint of pain in his wavering voice. I only realised what I was doing when I couldn't think of a come back. Whilst I was being an , Seunghyun was actually being hurt by my words.
"You know... I... I..."
"That's enough. Just... leave me alone."
 I suddenly felt so reduced behind him, and if I could, I would have been hitting myself on the head for what I had done. Neither of us uttered a word for what seemed like a year.

Later that morning, around 8:30

Our blazed faces were cooked to the core by the time anyone bothered to check on us. I was surprised neither of us whined or cried during the silent period. Cheetah walked up to us in his pink shirt and patterned shorts, with a nervous smile stretching across his face.
"Did you guys sleep well?"
I glared at him in response to the ridiculous question. Seunghyun didn't say anything, of course.
"When are you going to let us go?" I snapped at him.
Cheetah frowned and bit his lip. "I think Lion has something planned."

About half an hour later

Everyone gathered in the courtyard. Yawning and stretching with stomachs growling, everyone (who hadn't spent the entire night taped to the pillars) was patiently waiting for Lion to start. When the last person, Seungri, joined us, he started.
"Last night was the first time any of you violated one of the camps biggest rules. So insure that it would never happen again, we held a punishment for the guilty." There was a pause. Lion had just made an obvious statement and some of us were already starting to switch off. "However, I thought to myself, 'since some of you are very capable of violating our policies, how do we know that the rest of you won't? Well?"
"You don't know," our genius dongsaeng decided to answer his rhetorical question.
"Exactly," Lion answered with a smug smile. Everyone looked at Seungri with the face and a small choir of whispers and remarks began singing.
Lion cleared his throat to silence everyone. "So I decided, that we should extend the punishment to all of you."
Crazy motherer...

There was a new punishment. Basically, Seunghyun and I would be tied up until lunch time and nobody gets any meals until dinner. Lion had to make it a bit more interesting with some more conditions:

'If Seunghyun and I manage to escape (with or without the help of the others) and we all rang the dining room bell before lunch, then we could have lunch and dinner. We can only start ringing the bell after Seunghyun and I escape. If any of the members get caught in the process OR whilst helping Seunghyun and I - they get tied up. If we all get tied up before lunch, nobody gets anything and we stay tied up until dinner. If nobody decides to help me and Seunghyun and they are all free, then we are stuck here until dinner whilst everyone has their normal meals (except breakfast). Additionally, if only one person is left free for more than two hours, everyone but them stays tied up until dinner and that person can have all the meals they want. '

That was more or less what Lion tried to explain to us, taking about an hour longer than he had hoped it would take him since we were too sleepy to pay attention. I think he forgot about how this was incredibly annoying for the ones who had been tied up the whole night already. The worst part was that it really ed us up. Nobody had any idea what to do. They left us in the courtyard to go to their cabins, ignoring my screams and shouts. Eventually it was just me and Seunghyun in the courtyard. Alone. Annoyed. Possibly angry.

Seunghyun hadn't decided to speak yet, and I certainly wasn't going to start any conversation with him. So we just sat there until our first visitor arrived a few minutes later. It was Daesung. Was he there to save us?
"No," was his answer to that question, so I turned my head away and refused to look at him. "I'll only save you if you tell me something."
"What do you want to know?" Seunghyun asked emotionlessly.
"What were you two doing in the tent last night?" I choked on nothing, and Seunghyun cleared his throat. This probably made Daesung even more suspiscious.
"We were having a midnight snack," Seunghyun reiterated from last night.
"I thought you said you were exhausted." It wasn't like either of us were going to own up and say 'Oh, we were just making out and BJs and .' After questioning and quarreling eventually Daesung got sick of trying to get the truth out of Seunghyun and closed his offer.
"Fine... If you won't tell me I'll just leave you two here."

We were alone... again.
I started, "why didn't you just make something up?" He didn't reply. It took thirty seconds of silence for my heart to crumble because I really hated this side to Seunghyun. Whenever he was angry, he had this silent treatment thing where he'd stab my concience with his telepathic hate comments. "If I apologised to you now, would you accept my apology?" He didn't even reply to that question.


POV: GD