Morning Sickness

Big Bang and the Island


Author's note: Okay, I just wrote this non-stop and it's like 3 in the morning. Ahhh... Please forgive me for any mistakes I really do not have the energy to proofread right now.

- CCN



He pushed me off and didn't even look at me. I just stood and watched him wipe his face. Slowly, his trembling hand made his way to his nose. The sight of his own blood coated fingertips made him shudder. My frozen state made it easy for him to ignore me, as he got up and walked to the bathroom. At the sound of the lock, I fell on my bed and sighed.

It wasn't long before I sat up again. The sound of coughing and choking shook me and I hurried to the bathroom door.
“Is everything okay in there?”
He continued coughing. I tried opening the door but it was locked.
“Yah, open the door.”
He threw up in to the toilet bowl... or at least he made it sound like he did. After a while, he unlocked the door and I immediately opened it. He could barely stand. I grasped his shoulders and he leaned on the hold.
“Sit down, I'll go get you some water.”

After grabbing some bottles from the dining hall, I found Cheetah walking in.
Cheetah automatically spoke first, “What happened to your face?” He stood in front of the entrance with a horrified expression.
“Uh... Can I borrow a first aid kit?” I walked over to him with two large bottles in my arms.
“Can I trust you with one? I don't know if,”
“It's not for me...”
“Whatever man, there's one in the medical room. I'm the only one on night duty, so don't worry about getting caught.”
“Thanks,” I nodded at him.
Before I left, he quietly spoke, “I'll excuse you two from tomorrow's activities.” I stopped, but didn't turn around. “In return, I want you to look after Jiyong. I don't know what's going on, but I don't want to see you like this again.”
I left without saying a word.

“Did you get more water?” Jiyong asked, sitting on the floor in front of several empty bottles.
“How much did you drink?” Somehow, I managed to make it though the door with all the items. “I don't think you should drink more yet...”
Jiyong's condition wasn't any better. He refused to look at me after I told him I wasn't going to give him water. Sitting down in front of him, I put down the first aid kit and unlocked it.
“Hey, look at me.” He didn't even blink, so I had to turn his chin myself.
“What do you want?”
“I want to look at you.” He looked down but didn't turn his head. I got out some wipes and started cleaning his face. Luckily, his nose had stopped bleeding. He didn't look up, but fiddled with the first aid kit instead. By the time I grabbed the third wipe, he look up and straight in to my eyes.
“Does it hurt?”
“No.” He took the wipe from my hand and pressed it on to my cheek. Gently, he brushed it over my jaw. He was more careful than I had been.
“You don't have-”
“Shut up Seunghyun.”
I didn't move. Jiyong carried on nursing me. He squeezed some antiseptic cream on to his finger and rubbed it on to the cut in the corner of my mouth.
“Jiyong...”
“Don't move.”

We both sat in silence, waiting for the other to start speaking. Neither of us said anything, but Jiyong broke the silence with a hiccup. Soon, he had started crying.
“Seunghyun... I want to go home.” He whimpered. I didn't know how to stop him since I wasn't the one who made him cry, but I still felt bad. Naturally, I opened my arms to him and he crawled in to my embrace. Hugging me back was like a reflex, but he didn't stop crying for a while. Even though it hurt, I was smiling. I was smiling at the fact that Jiyong couldn't lie. He was too expressive to hide anything he was feeling around me.

“Are you okay now?”
“Yeah, I need to blow my nose,” he said in his nasally voice.
“Okay, I'll get you some tissues,” I replied in an equally nasally voice.
“Yah.”
I chuckled and got up to fetch him some tissues from my suitcase.
“What happened to you?” I handed him a tissue. He blew his nose quite dramatically before he answered me.
“I threw up...”
“Did you eat something bad?”
He thought for a moment. “Yeah...”
“What was it?”
“Your milkshake.”
This conversation was going in the wrong direction. “Ah, so how do you want me to compensate for this?”
He his lips and smirked - which is almost always a bad sign. “Have you ever done a sixty-nine?”
“No.”
“Really?”
“No, I mean: I'm not going to do a sixty-nine with you.”
“So you have done it before? With a girl or a guy?”
“Jiyong, I was just kidding, I think we need to talk be-”
“No,” he cut me off. “The last thing I want to do right now is talk about something serious.”
“You just cried your eyes out and now your ?”
“I'm not ,” he defensively corrected me, “unless you want me to be.”
“Oh god...”
“Is it working?” I didn't know what he was talking about until he moved his gaze to my crotch and pointed at it.
I sighed,“Ji...”
“Say that again hyunnie.” He put his hand between my legs and seductively rubbed me. Instinctively, I picked him up and dropped him on the bed. I pulled his legs apart and placed my body on to his. He almost choked.
“Seunghyunnie...” he sounded somewhat scared now, which made me want him even more.
“You started it.”
“Seunghyunnie...” he said it again. I couldn't control myself. I began kissing his neck. . .
“Seunghyun-ah,” he was breathless now. I s a hand up his shirt and started playing with his s. Pinching. Squeezing.
“Seung-” He was twisting his body now as he was starting to heat up. I began grinding in to him and he let out a moan.
I got up and took off my sweaty shirt. The sudden stop made him annoyed, and he rolled us over and sat on me. He dropped his head, placed his hands on my sides and started riding me harder than I had before. Desperately, he maximised the friction which made both of us moan, curse and gasp for air. Something startd twisting up inside of me.
“Ji... You're -uh”
“, I'm so hard. Seunghyun move your .”
It wasn't that I didn't want to, I was having second thoughts.
“Ji, may be we should-” He cut me off with the sloppiest kiss he could give me. Slurping his saliva all over my lips. “ this, take off your shirt.” He followed my instructions and I rolled us over again. This time, I started grinding against him properly and he almost screamed. You couldn't blame him, I would have done the same thing if I were him. I landed kisses all over his chest. At that pace, we both reached our es very quickly. He came first. I could see stars in his eyes. His breathing stopped and he became stiff. When he stopped , I realised he was going for it. His mouth was open and his droopy eyelids closed shut. Then, he let out the iest moan I had ever heard him make, which pushed my way over the edge. Never had a single sound made me so before. Jiyong was too much for me. Jiyong and his sickly sweet, choclatey voice.

We both lied on the bed side by side, completely exhausted.
“Jiyong, let's not do that again.”
“What?”
“I felt like an animal.”
“Sorry.”
I sighed at his apology, “Jiyong, I just forced myself on you.”
“It's okay though, I started it.”
“No, I don't want it to be like-”
“Please, no serious talk tonight.”
“Okay Ji, whatever you say.”
He rolled over and put his head on my chest.
“Do you want to do that again?”
“How about I just shoot you?”
“Would you shoot me if I kissed you?” he kissed me softly on my jaw and smiled.
“Yes, I would still shoot you and then I'd shoot myself.”
“What if I kissed you again?” he kissed me again next to my mouth.
“Nope, I'd still shoot you.”
“You just want more kisses don't you?” he kissed me several times and then looked straight in to my eyes. “What about now?” He smiled brightly and put his head back on my shoulder.
“I have to think about it. We have the whole day tomorrow."


POV: TOP