Anything To Get Away From You

Big Bang and the Island

A/N
I suggest you read the end of chapter 17 first - in case you forgot what happened. Because this one picks up where the last one left off (Jiyong wanted to go to the spa and walked out of the cabin)
.


There are many reasons why one would want to avoid somebody else. Whether that person is an enemy, a friend or even a lover – there are times when a person has to run away.

 

I closed the door behind me and sighed. Instinctively, my right hand made it's way to my chest. The start of a new relationship always felt exciting, but staying stuck to that one person for every second of the day had become tiring. The sudden change from friend to boyfriend was difficult to adjust to. Trying to control ourselves around each other was the hardest part. Whenever we were alone together, Seunghyun would somehow end up on top of me. The fact that we hadn't cleared the top/bottom issue yet only made matters worst. I couldn't stand being near him without having to think about it. had become something I wanted to avoid at all costs.

 

My solution was alone-time. I needed time to myself so that I could train my mind to act the way I wanted it to. More importantly, I needed to digest all the events that had occurred in the last couple of days. Love confessions, s, passing out, fights, Youngbae and this top/bottom problem. The cloudy sky was somewhat draining, but I was already in a bad mood to begin with.

 

Hosung and Hyunjun had prepared a 'simple' bath for me in only fifteen minutes. When I stepped in to the room, I was immediately engulfed by the steam in the air which carried a unique floral scent. Enchanted by the aromas, I automatically walked towards the bath tub and flung my towel in the direction of the shelves. A breeze flew in from the open window and my body greeted it with a shiver. With both feet in the water, I could feel the tensions beginning to melt. I sunk in to the water until the my shoulders were under it. The bath had captured me.

 

I walked in to cabin to find Seunghyun sleeping in my bed. He was wrapped in my blanket and seemed to have taken a shower, as his hair was damp like the towels on his bed. I quietly changed in to something more cofortable and sneaked in to the blanket behind him, hugging him from behind. Slowly, he moved away and turned around to face me. Still half-asleep, Seunghyun managed to somewhat open his eyes and smiled at me.

“Did you have fun?” he asked in a deep crumbly voice. He face was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

I smiled back at him, “yeah, what about you?”

Seunghyun rubbed his eyes and turned his head to yawn. He was wide awake by that time and looked deeply in to my eyes.

“I'm having fun now,” he chuckled and caressed my cheekbone with his thumb, “you're skin is so soft.”

“Do you like soft skin?”

“It's better than your hairy legs.”

“Hey-” He cut me off with a kiss on my cheek.

“What do you want to do now?” he wanted to know.

“I don't know,” I blushed randomly, “what is there to do?”

“Do you want to play?” he suggested.

I bit my lip and looked at him, “play what?”

His hand touched my shoulder and traced down to my waist in one slow . Gazing deeply in to eyes, he didn't even blink. Gradually, he moved closer, closed his eyes and kissed me. His kiss was deep and slow. Whilst he lightly on my bottom lip, I parted my lips deliberately to let him in. His kiss became more forceful and passionate. I rested a hand on his neck and his pulse was racing under my fingers.

He broke the kiss to speak, “do you want to play some more?”

I smiled at him and pecked him lightly, “that was nice, let's stop for now.” I patted his chest and moved away from him.

“Are you uncomfortable?” he inquired as I got up from the bed.

I walked towards my suitcase, “no.”

“Then why don't you want to do it?” He sat up and watched me change. With my back to him, I pulled my tank top off and bent over to pick up a t-shirt.

“I don't think I'm ready yet.” I put the shirt on and turned around to face him.

“You make me want it so bad,” he complained.

I sat on the foot of the bed and smiled nervously.

“Seunghyun,” I called.

“Yeah?”

“When we... you know... do it...”

“Yeah?” he looked away and blushed.

“Which one of us... tops?”

He gulped and nervously laughed, “uh... How do you want to do it?”

“I don't know, have you ever tried...?”

He was somewhat shocked at my question, “tried what?”

“You know, with another guy...”

“Have you?”

“I asked first.”

“Fine, no, I haven't. Can we not talk about this right after we make-out? It's a bit...”

“We need to talk about it sooner or later anyway. Why? Are you now?”

“No,” he lied, “I just didn't think about it before.”

“Liar, I bet you think about every time you see me,” I and got off the bed laughing.

“No I don't, you're the one who's permanently .” He pushed the blanket off and got up.

“You can say that when you've taken care of yourself,” I pointed at his stiff bulge.

“Yah!” he called, “you're so annoying.” He went to the bathroom and locked the door.

“Do you need help in there?”

“Go away!”

 

Soon after, it began to rain and a stormy sky greeted us with thunder when we stepped out of our cabin. The rest of the afternoon was spent watching the end of the tournament in the activity room. The last game was a tug of war match. I supported cabin one and Seunghyun rooted for cabin three. It was so obvious cabin three was going to win, that Seunghyun joined in on cabin one's side, despite cheering for the other team in the first place. I joined in on the other side to make it fair, but Daesung and Youngbae weren't very pleased with my lack of effort. Seungri and Jongin won that last game, which happened to be the only game they won that day. Therefore, the overall winners of the tournament were Youngbae and Daesung.

 

Dinner was interesting. With the terrible weather outside, the dining hall suddenly became cosy. Although I hadn't noticed it before, the warm golden light of the dining hall cast a glow on everyone's faces. The losers of the tournament had to be waiters at the Yahyung restaurant. However, waiters and waitresses at Yahyung restaurant have a very unique dress code: mini-skirts and roller blades.

“What would you like to eat, sir?” Seungri asked Youngbae with a fake smile.

Youngbae chuckled in his seat, “what's on the menu?”

“There's chicken, chicken and... Jongin what's the third option?” Seungri asked his roommate.

Jongin thought before he answered, “chicken?”

“I'll have the chicken then,” Youngbae finalised, “but first, give me some water.”

“You're so polite,” Seungri commented as he skated off to the kitchen. Seungri didn't have the nicest legs in the world but he could skate fairly well. On the other hand, every time Jongin had to carry something to the tables most of it would end up on the floor, or even worse, on us.

Seunghyun watched Jongin worriedly as he carried a tray of food towards the table. Just as he arrived at the table he was unable to stop and it took Seunghyun's arm around his waist to stop him from falling over. Jongin looked at Seunghyun in the eye and blushed from embarrassment.

“Thank you,” Jongin whispered and batted his eyelashes at him like an idiot. Pfft...

 

It was time for bed but it didn't stop raining. Because of this, Seunghyun came up with a brilliant plan to sneak out to the shower rooms since a late night head count was unlikely to happen. Only we would be stupid enough to run around in the storm. Both of us pulled off our rain coats and sat on the benches with just a Big Bang light stick between us. Through a window behind us, the light of the courtyard lamp dimly shone on to our light stick and both of us sat in the darkness on either side.

“What do we do now?” I quizzed him. “How long are we going to stay here?”

When I stopped talking, it suddenly became so quiet that the sound of water dripping was the only thing ringing over the storm outside.

“Well, we're alone,” he spoke. Although I was used to being around Seunghyun, there was something about the atmosphere that made my heart race. Indeed, we were alone and even if we made a noise, nobody would have heard us over the storm. More importantly, in the dark empty shower hall nobody would have interrupted us either. He had it all planned out. Seunghyun shuffled closer to me picking the light up and putting it to the side. When his face moved in to the beam of light, I knew it was over. There was no way I could have run away from him then. No matter how much I wanted to avoid this situation, my desire for him was too strong.

 

“Why aren't you saying anything?” He asked. “Let me see your face.” He pulled me in to light and gulped. I hadn't realised it but my bottom lip was caught between my teeth and my cheeks were red hot. Despite wanting to run away at that very moment, I was the one to kiss him first.

He spoke as soon as we broke the kiss, “What kind of answer is this?”

I no longer had the confidence to look straight at his eyes so I looked down and he smiled. “Yah, why are you being so shy all of a sudden?”

“I'm not shy...”

“Then what is it?”

“Why are you asking me when you already know?”

“Answering my question with a question?” he chuckled and pinched my cheek. “You don't want to do it?”

“No,” I answered instantly, “I mean yes, I don't. Well, we can't just go back.”

“Why not?”

I looked up at him and frowned, “yah! What is this? You brought me to this quiet place, away from everyone else and now you want to go back without doing anything?”

“Tell me what you want to do in this quiet place away from everyone else,” he suggestively his finger, “I want to hear everything you were thinking coming from this mouth,” he smeared his wet finger over my lip.

“ you, Seunghyun.”

“What a dirty mi-” I cut him off with a deep kiss. I leaned in and pushed him back, taking advantage of his surprised state. I got off the bench and he followed. Pushing him on to the wall, I smacked my lips on his and what started off like an attack soon became a slow and sensual make-out. He rolled me on to the wall and took his shirt off, returning to me with kisses all over my neck. I turned my head up and gave him some space to lean in more space, with my hands hanging by my sides.

“Touch me, Ji,” he mumbled between kisses. His hands were fixed on my waist and soon mine moved up to his. My fingers explored his abs and then moved up to pinch his s.

He made a suppressed moan, hinting his dissatisfaction. Immediately, he pulled my hips up and bashed his in to mine. My gasp sounded like a screech, but when he started grinding we both moaned so loud, almost as if we were in pain. I wrapped my legs around his body and that made him push harder. I was burning up under his touch and he was sweating and panting all the same.

“Wait Hyunnie let's try something,” I spoke and pushed him away from me. “Let's go back to the cabin, I have some lube.”

“W-w-what?” He cleared his throat and picked up his shirt. “Yeah, let's go.”

 

We ran to the cabin door through the rain and Seunghyun quickly pulled me in for another kiss. Our position made it awkward to open the door but Seunghyun wouldn't let go, so I walked in backwards and he pushed me in.

“Did you leave the lights on?” I laughed.

He smiled and kissed me again.

“Yah!” the voice came from our beds. We both turned our heads and I pushed Seunghyun off me. It was Seungri with his eyes wider than ever. “What are you guys doing?”


Sorry for any grammatical errors/typos - this chapter didn't go through editing.
POV : Jiyong
Btw, if you're looking for more GTOP, I started a new fic here.