Confessions, Lies and Stripping

Big Bang and the Island

Author's Note
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY from me and the editor. I hope you guys have enjoyed the chapters so far. Okay, just a word of warning - the updates will slow down from now until summer time because both the editor and I will be very busy. I'll try my best to get the chapters going regularly but I can't make any promises. Sorry about that, but please enjoy this update.
Chapter 12 will be coming soon... probably... hopefully... ;)


CCN


End of the long Wednesday - Day 5

It was dinner time. The steam and smell of spicy food had spread in the evening air around the portable stoves behind which Gorilla had placed himself for the last couple of hours. Finally emerging from the forest of hot springs came the monkey, with his roommate, the wolf, following closely behind. The panda was still standing between the bear and the dragonfly and our lonely hedgehog sat patiently in the dining hall waiting for dinner.

“Come on, Seungri, it’s dinner time,” said Seunghyun in his attempt to drag the man away from his own roommate.
Seungri replied with a simple, “'Kay” and they both got up.
Jiyong turned his head towards Seunghyun to ask, “What about me?”
Seunghyun didn’t say anything and observed his roommate for a few seconds before answering, “Are you sure you’re okay?”
“Yeah, besides,” he got out the box of medicine, “I want to take this after I eat something."

Everyone had gathered in the dining hall but the food wasn't quite ready. As they waited for dinner in the dining hall, Jiyong decided to test Seunghyun on something he was curious about. Jiyong sat on Youngbae's lap and pushed his behind into his friend's groin. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows at the two.
"This part of the floor is taken," Youngbae commented.
Jiyong laughed, "Really? I didn't notice, it's just so comfortable here." He wiggled in his place and made Youngbae uncomfortable. Seunghyun gave Jiyong the 'are-you-seriously-going-to-be-like-this?' face, to which the younger man returned an innocent and clueless expression. Seunghyun looked around for an opportunity to take revenge. He spotted Daesung laying on his belly next to him, wearing black leather trousers, or, in other words: face down up. Perfect. The bingu TOP then proceeded to give the man next to him a great, big slap on his derrière.
"OMO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Daesung yelled in surprise as he jumped up and held on to his finely toned behind. Jiyong bit his lip.
Seunghyun jokingly answered in a serious tone, "It's hard to resist." Jiyong's heart sunk to the floor. It had gone beyond jealousy.
The blond blushed and sat down further away from the molester.
Jiyong picked himself up and managed to say that he wasn't feeling well so that he could walk back to the hut. Suddenly feeling annoyed, Seunghyun also got up to follow Jiyong.

Jiyong led them to the back of a hut, where they were alone and nobody could hear them. Seunghyun thought it would be best not to get angry, so he started by putting his hand on Jiyong's shoulder.
"What's wrong?"
Jiyong pushed his roommate's hand off and frowned. "How can you act like that with Daesung?"
"You were doing the same thing with Youngbae."
"That's different."
"You're being ridiculous."
"You never slapped me like that, or told me I had a nice ."
Seunghyun laughed sarcastically. "Wow, Jiyong. Just, wow."
"I'm glad I amuse you." The younger man sniffled.
"What's wrong with you?"
"I like you, that is what's wrong with me."
There was a silence. Seunghyun stared deeply into Jiyong's watery eyes, while his roommate looked to the side. A deep pink shade highlighted the younger man's twitching features as he refused to look at the man in front of him. He was about to burst.
"I'll close my eyes and wait for you to leave," he whispered. Tears rolled down his cheeks from his tightly shut eyes. He felt warm hands cupping his cheeks, and a deep puffy breath his face. It was too scary for him to open his eyes. He had an idea of how close they were, but he didn't want to confirm it. Then, the hands let go of him and he started shaking nervously, until he was engulfed in a mesmerising hug. Jiyong was still sniffling, and managed to capture a mixture of smells coming from the body wrapped around him. The scent of vanilla body lotion was fused with a spicy and masculine fragrance that had its own undertones of other subtle scents. It smelled like Seunghyun which meant it was perfect, enchanting and powerful enough to drive Jiyong mad.
Seunghyun murmured in to Jiyong's ears, "I need time."
Jiyong pushed Seunghyun away and cried, "I just don't want this to be something we'll want to forget about when we're back in Seoul."
He slowly walked away leaving Seunghyun standing frozen in his spot.

Jiyong had made his way in to Cabin Three's hut. That was the last thing Seunghyun saw him do. After dinner, the Cabin Three wolf and monkey walked back to their hut. They knew their fellow band member was inside; however, opening the door to find Jiyong sulking in the corner was the last thing they were expecting. Daesung instantly ran up to Jiyong to comfort him whilst Youngbae closed the door after checking to see if anyone was heading their way.
"Are you okay?" Daesung asked Jiyong.
Jiyong coughed. "I'm going crazy."
"Why? What happened?" Youngbae asked.
"It's nothing, I just don't feel very well."
Youngbae told Daesung to leave so that he could sort out the emotional wreck in front of him. Although reluctant, Daesung left to go and see Seunghyun.
"It's just you and me now," Youngbae told him as he sat next to him on the floor, leaning against the wall behind them. Jiyong was tightly curled into a ball with his chin resting on his knees.
"I ed up."
"How?" Youngbae looked at Jiyong, trying to read him. "Girl problems?" Jiyong laughed at the question.
"More like guy problems," he corrected, "but still, that was quite accurate."
"I've known you forever, man."
"Not forever, only since the trainee days." They both laughed. Jiyong blew his nose into a tissue from the tissue box he had conveniently placed next to him. Although some of the tension had been explained, Youngbae still wanted to know more.
"So... What do you mean by guy problems?"
Jiyong gulped and looked at the man next to him straight in the eye, wondering whether he should tell him everything.
"You know Seunghyun-hyung?" He was going to say it.
"Yeah?"
"I... I... His cat died..." Jiyong coughed, "and I killed it." He couldn't say it.
"Wait, what? He has a cat?"
"He did, in Seoul, but I ran it over the day we were coming here. He doesn't know." Jiyong was confused as to where his lies where coming from, but Youngbae was even more confused.
"When are you going to tell him?"
"The thing is, he was talking about it just now, and...I felt so guilty." Jiyong started doing a fake loud cry. Youngbae closed his eyes and sighed.
"Just shut up and go to bed, I can't believe you."
"Okay!" Jiyong jumped up and started unrolling a roll of bedding to snuggle into. Youngbae left to find Daesung.

"What did he say?" Daesung inquired, standing outside their hut.
Youngbae sighed, "It's serious."
"Really?"
"Yeah, he lied to me."
"What did he say?"
"He said he ran over Seunghyun's cat and he felt bad about it."
"How could you tell it was a lie?" Daesung quizzed him.
"I've known Jiyong for a long time," Youngbae explained. "I can read him like a book sometimes. All I know this time is that it's got to do with Seunghyun." Both of them sighed.

It was a chilly night in the old camp. Seungri and Jongin were fast asleep. Daesung and Jiyong had switched huts and the staff were settling down in their huts. Seunghyun had told Jongin he was gay. Then he and Jiyong had made out in a hot spring, after which Jiyong had some kind of emotional breakdown and a fever. Then they had the talk which was followed by Jiyong's confession. Seunghyun had many things on his mind, including Jongin and his condition which he had completely forgotten about.


Thursday - Day 6 on YaHyung Island

Nobody woke up in time for breakfast - everyone slept in until ten o'clock. The first to wake up was Daesung; he had been sleeping with his arm and leg on Seunghyun, who was in a deep sleep. Jongin and Seungri were the last to actually wake up, but Jiyong was still under the covers at twelve. The plan was to have lunch and leave by one thirty.

The walk back was quiet. Jiyong and Seunghyun walked on opposite ends of the line. For the entire journey, the two had ignored each other and this had created an awkwardness in the general atmosphere. The first thing Jiyong did when he got back at the camp was take a shower. He had to wash off his worries and freshen up.

Jiyong walked into the men's shower hall next to Cabin One with his toiletries, towels and clothes. Each stall had a different pattern on the curtains. At the end, there was a drying area which divided the changing room and the showers. Jiyong took off his shoes at the entrance and walked in, tensing up on each step as the cold marble tiles away the warmth of his body from his bare feet. In the changing room, he undressed himself and put on a towel before turning on the tap below the shower head and adjusting the temperature. He didn't want it warm, he wanted the water to be hot and steamy to ease his congestion. Then, he took off his towel and the shower, letting the water do its job. Seeing the cranberry-scented shower gel lather trickle down his body like creamy streams of milk was exciting for Jiyong. He felt like the skin he had worn the day before had been scrubbed off and forgotten about. When he turned the water off, he could hear another shower running, which indicated that he was not alone.
"Well, there's only six of us here," he said to himself, finally being able to clearly breathe. His shivering caused the towel to constantly slip off his waist as he carried his toiletries and waddled across the wet tiled floor. The other shower stopped. He stood in the drying area to dry himself with the other towels that he had hung there beforehand, carefully patting his skin and working on his hair. He noticed someone else's towels also placed in the shelves next to the hooks where Jiyong had hung his own. The other shower curtain opened and out stepped the person he had been avoiding all day.
"Hey," Seunghyun greeted him casually.
"Hi," Jiyong answered with no emotion in his voice. He only gave Seunghyun a quick glance before returning to his towel drying. Seunghyun raised his eyebrows and shyly walked over to the drying area with only a towel on. There was a brief moment where they came close because Seunghyun had to reach over and pick up his towels. Jiyong hadn't been watching Seunghyun behind him, but at that exact moment he turned around and froze. No matter how uninterested Jiyong tried to make himself look, he couldn't ignore the body in front of him. Seunghyun's clean wet skin. The same skin that covered his finely toned body. Jiyong's gaze had Seunghyun transfixed as well. All he could hear was Jiyong's breath, and he couldn't keep his eyes off Jiyong's beautiful tanned torso. He looked both firm and delicate at the same time. But, most of all, Jiyong was irresistible to him. He found it incredibly hard to hold himself back. However, it was the sad look in Jiyong's eyes that reminded him that he had no right to touch the man in front of him. Seunghyun gulped and sighed before walking away in to the changing area. It was embarrassing for both of them. Jiyong could feel something twisting inside of him when he heard Seunghyun drop his towel. Then, they both said "Hey," at the same time as they turned to look at one another. Seunghyun was in his boxer shorts, and Jiyong was still drying his hair in the towel. They both smiled through their blushing red faces.
"What did you want to say?" Seunghyun asked as he pulled up his jeans.
Jiyong started, "About what I said yesterday," Seunghyun paused and then continued with his zipper, "I'm sorry it had to come out like that, it was a little..."
Jiyong let the last word hang and walked over to pick up his clothes. His eyes went back and forth from Seunghyun to his towel as he wondered whether the other man was going to watch him change. Jiyong pulled off his towel and threw it on the roommate who was staring at him.
"Nice," Seunghyun laughed under the towel.
Jiyong giggled, "Well, you kept staring." Seunghyun took off the towel and picked up his shirt.
"Sorry about that. You're just so..." he paused, "stunning, it's hard not to stare."
Jiyong melted at the compliment. His roommate's voice was so charming, he forgot to put clothes on.
"Um, Ji, y-you're ," Seunghyun bluntly pointed out, fastening the last button. The younger man was so embarrassed, he snapped.
"So?! We're both men, aren't we?!" Jiyong yelled, turning to face the other man and sticking out his pelvis with his hands on his hips. Seunghyun gaped at the action, and, just at that moment, the other four newly converted residents walked in and stopped to look at Jiyong from across the hall. They probably heard Jiyong's yell as well...
A "What the ?" escaped from Seungri's mouth and Jongin smacked his forehead with his palm. Daesung squinted and Youngbae sighed.

Everyone sat at in the dining hall, waiting for Lion to arrive and start his speech. The six new residents sat together on one of the six bench tables as usual. Seungri smiled at Jiyong who couldn't get over the shower hall incident.
"Hey, hyung, why don't you strip for us - we're all men, aren't we?" Seungri evilly teased Jiyong. Seungri's target dropped his head onto the table to silently sulk in the loss of his pride.
"Stop being an idiot." Youngbae scolded Seungri with his death glare. Seunghyun moved to sit next to Jiyong and comfort him.
Seunghyun rubbed his roommate's back with one hand and leaned in very close to whisper into his ear, "You've got a nice package." Jiyong's heart skipped a beat and Seunghyun continued to rub his back.
"By the way, Seunghyun-hyung, I heard you have a cat," said Youngbae.

 



Nobody's POV/3rd Person

 

In the next chapter Jongin will confront Jiyong to discuss Seunghyun's condition. Jiyong knows that Seunghyun told Jongin that he was gay, but his roommate never told him or Jongin the whole story. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Oh, and just a reminder from chapter 5... or something like that:

Cabin 1. VI - Panda ... KJI - Hedgehog
Cabin 2. GD- Dragonfly ... TOP - Bear
Cabin 3. YB - Wolf ... DaeDae - Monkey

I totally forgot all those... and ended up calling Jongin a Meerkat... Why doesn't my editor pick up on these things??? >: (