Chapter 2 - The Day!

The Sequel of The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLavcyAEoA [K.Will - I Need You.]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


The wedding is taking place in Jeju, it’s a simple wedding, near the beach, wind is calm as ever and the weather isn’t too hot.

Exo-M boys stayed with Lay in the groom’s room. Your best friend, JiEun was happy for you. She, herself are happy with her life together with XiuMin. Yes! They became a couple after the masquerade ball.

Exo-K boys, Chanyeol, your sister Suri and your parents came in the bride’s room. Mrs. Han wasn’t in the picture, because she passed away about 2 years ago from heart attack. She is greatly missed, she may not be there right now but she is there in your heart.

Just as Exo-K boys walked in your bride room, they couldn’t take their eyes off of you, especially Baekhyun and Suho.

“You are stunningly beautiful baby sis.” Chanyeol hugs you. “Of course she’s beautiful, look who’s her sister first.” Suri eonni smirks.

Three of you laughed. Then your mom embrace you for a hug, ever since she got back from the States, she’s changed a lot from the previous her.

“I am so sorry for not being there for you in the past years. I was a bad mother and I didn’t appreciate you. I’m sorry honey.” She caresses your hair and kissed your forehead.

You hug her tightly “No mom, no, you’re a good mother. And I love you just the way you are.” You smiled and kissed her cheek.

“My daughter, you are a beautiful bride. Lay sure is a lucky guy.” Your father smiled and pecks your forehead.

You smiled “Appa, you’re the lucky guy to have me as your daughter.” Your dad smirks “I sure am.”

Then it was Exo-K’s boys turn to hug you “Oh My Gosh! I still can’t believe that you’re getting married. You’re too cute to be married.” Sehun pinched your cheeks.

You playfully smack his arm, Kai hugged you “You are a beautiful bride.” He smiled “There’s about two guys in this room that couldn’t their eyes of you.” He points his chin towards Baekhyun and Suho. You spun around and they greeted you with a sweet smile on their face

“I’m lazy to walk over there.” You pout and motion them to come closer. “Lazy as always.” Baekhyun smirk. “As long as I’m alive, I’ll always be.” You chuckled.

Both of you hug, he spun you around and compliments you “I’m honestly jealous of Lay hyung.” Baekhyun said while pouting. You smiled s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter