Chapter 1 - 5 Years Later.

The Sequel of The Rabbit & The Girl [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33cu48PA8s  [K.Will - Love Blossom.]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


It has been 5 years now since you and Lay got together, after the day of the masquerade ball, Lay decided to take you out on a date. And everything went well after that.

You graduated with master certification from S.M International University and got your dream job as an architecture-interior-landscaping designer.

After working your off for the amazing company called Cube Architecture Company, you have all the experience needed now and you decided to open your own company called Wonderland Architecture Company. Your company is doing great now.

Your brother, Chanyeol, he took over your dad’s company and followed into his footsteps in becoming the most successful businessman, which he is now, his name and faces even landed in all the business magazines and he even featured in the famous magazines called GQ and Forbes.

The rest of Exo-K boys are also successful in their career. Kai became a language teacher, Suho became a politician, D.O is a famous solo artist, Baekhyun also is a businessman now and Sehun is an Ethics and Physical Education teacher.

Lay became a music producer of many hit songs now. His career as a singer and dancer in Exo-M was the moment of his life and he lived every single day with a smile on his face.

His relationships with you stayed strong throughout all those years, not a fans or anyone got in both of your ways.

Your mother didn’t like Lay at first but then, the moment she started seeing how happy you were, she liked Lay and wanted him to be her second son-in-law.

Well, now your mom doesn’t have to wish and ask, Lay had asked for your hand few months back to be his wife. And of course you said yes. You love him so much that it’s not enough to only say the words I love you.

Let’s all go back to how Lay proposed to you 2 months ago.

Flashbacks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter