Meeting General

7th Generation

Krystal's POV

I woke up with the smell of damp and horror. I knew I was dragged back to the military, the only place in the world that I would not like to return to. As I was trying to stand, I found out that I was tighted up, a really tight one. Then, my eyes scanned the room that I was locked in. It was somehow old like it was abandon for a years. Furnitures were covered with white cloth and it was quite dusty.

Then, I heard the sound of the door unlocking. A man entered and it was the master-mind of this little game, the General. Suddenly, my body started shivering, feeling something bad is going to happen. How I wish unnie is here with me.

"We meet again, Ms. Jung" he said. Instead of replying, I gave a glare.

"This was actually my late father's room, I never thought it was still in a good shape" he said.

"What do you want?" I coldly said.

"I'm here to tell you something important" he said as he came standing closer to me. I just silent.

"I want you"

"What??"

"To tell you the truth, I only needed you, not your sister" he said.

"What? Are you trying to confess or something? Sorry but I'll pass" I said.

"Looks like you didn't know" he said. 

"About what?" I confused.

"But before that, I ordered my troops to set a bomb at your sister's current place, looks like she'll be gone before she could say goodbye" he said as he took out a remote from his pocket jacket.

What? Bomb? Unnie is here? No...unnie!


No one's POV

Back at the garage, without knowing that their lives are in danger, Jessica embraced Kevin. Kevin was a bit surprised of Jessica's action. 

"Um...are you okay?" Kevin said.

"Please...let me stay like this for a while" Jessica said as she burried herself at Kevin's chest. Kevin didn't know what to say but let her be.

"What's the matter?" Kevin asked.

"I knew...I knew that I wasn't strong..." Jessica began to tear up.

"What're you saying?" Kevin said as he let go of her.

"Can't you see?! I'm not strong enough, I couldn't protect Krystal and most importantly, I couldn't even protect my dad!" Jessica almost shouted. Kevin just silent.

"I couldn't do anything, I'm-"

"You're scared, aren' you?" 

"..."

"You're scared people would die because of you, is it?"

"How did you-"

"I know how it felt like, people die for you, you felt like you're responsible for their death but you didn't know what to do at that time" Kevin said. Jessica wiped her tears as she heard Kevin's words. Before Jessica could say anything, she heard a beeping sound and so did Kevin.

When they looked around, there's a bomb at the corner of the room. 

"How could there be bomb here?" Kevin said.

"What? You mean you don't know?" Jessica said.

"I maybe in the bad side but I didn't know anything about a bomb here, looks like it's all planned" Kevin said.

"I'll knocked down the door" Jessica said. She took a rod near the door and tried to knocked it down but nothing happened.

"I could've sworn that I left the door unlocked" Kevin said.

"Probably it was locked outside" Jessica said. They suddenly sat down, couldn't do anything more as the time was running out.

"If you're scared people die for you, you should've died for people" Kevin said. Jessica just gave a smile to Kevin.


Back at Krystal's lock up, the General was pressed the button. At that time, it was too late. Krystal rounded her eyes and could not believe the General would do it.

Then, a loud explosion was heard outside of the military and it was Garage B that exploded. Krystal couldn't say anything but tears rolling down her face.

The General then left Krystal alone in the room. As he left, Krytal burst into tears again, nowing that she will never see her sister again.

"Unnie..." she cried. She bit her lip as the tears was still running down.

"Whatever it takes, I'll take revenge for you, unnie..."

 

(A/V: Huhuhu...hey guys. I know it's been a while! Sorry for the late update, I didn't have time to write. I think that I'm going to update the next chapter late too cuz I've to study for my exam in 3 weeks, so yeah...look forward for more^^)