Military Hell

7th Generation

      The Military Base was not just the place to train soldiers, it was a place of killing in cold-blooded. Capturing innocent peoples, locked them up and turned them into slaves was just the beginning stage of cruelty. Here, who ever dared to disobey or leave the base, they would be buried alive or maybe executed. Because of that, no one dared to do so except two young girls who actually excellently passed through 1,000 trained soldiers and ran to the woods. They were the 'wanted' slaves ever since.   

    The head of the 'Millitary Hell', General Yoon Doo Joon, was no ordinary leader. He would directly kill anyone who stands in his way or disobey him. For years of killing and taking over the military from his late father, it was still not enough. He wanted invinsible, immortality and more powerful so that the empire would bow to him. While the Sun was almost setting, Doo Joon was standing at the balcony, watching his soldiers training and watching slaves doing their work which were non-stop since the sunrise. He continued his way to his desk and sat, thinking about those two young girls that broke through his soldiers as fast as lightning. Rather than thinking of capturing them, he wanted them. He believed that those two were maybe the key to his immortality. Then, his private sorcerer, Yong Jun Hyung, entered the room.

    "Am I interrupting you, sir?" he asked. Doo Joon was in silence even though he knew Jun Hyung had entered his room. "Are you still thinking about those girls that escaped the cell?" Jun Hyung sighed. Doo Joon was still in silence. "This is going no far, Doo Joon-ah, just forget it, they could've died out there" Jun Hyung said. "What are you trying to say?" Doo Joon finally said a sentence. " I'm saying that those girls are not important, got that?" Jun Hyung sat on Doo Joon's desk. Silence was present in the room. "I don't know, those girls are kind of...weird" Doo Joon stood from his desk. Jun Hyung raised an eyebrow. "What kind of weird?" A silence was present for moment. "Sometimes I could feel some kind of power from them, I just wondered what was it, it was just unusual to me" Doo Joon said. "What's up with those two birds, Doo Joon-ah?" he stood in front of Doo Joon. Doo Joon stared at the floor then to Jun Hyung. "Bring Kevin Woo here, immediately" Doo Joon ordered Jun Hyung. "Yes sir" Jun Hyung went away without another word.

   Few minutes later, Kevin Woo entered the room. Kevin Woo, the high-class agent under the supervision of General Doo Joon. He usually would be Doo Joon's best choice to be sent on a mission. "Ah Kevin-ah, you're just in time" Doo Joon said. Kevin continued his way in the room to Doo Joon. "What is it this time, sir?" Kevin bowed for respect. "Well, this mission maybe a bit tougher than the ones that you have succeeded though" Doo Joon sat on his desk. Kevin stood still and continued listening. "Remember the two girls that escaped from this military?" Doo Joon asked at Kevin. "Yes,sir, I do remember" Kevin stood still. "I want you to do me a favor" Doo Joon said, "Capture those two girls...alive."

 


Beyond the woods, a treehouse was located near a river at the hills. There, two girls were at the river bank, patiently waiting for their fishing rods to caught a fish for their lunch. Half an hour later, there was still no catch at all. "Unnie, it's been hours!" Krystal whinning. "Aish! Stop whining and be patient!" Jessica scolded. Krystal just silent. Both of them waited again. The same results came but Jessica still won't give up. "Unnie..." Krystal gave out a sigh. "I know they're here.." Jessica still having hard time with fishing. Moments later, Jessica's rod suddenly caught a fish. "Soojung-ah, I caught one! I caught one!" Jessica shouted in excitement. Krystal's eyes opened widely in amazement as Jessica had just caught a big fish. "Wow, good for you, unnie" Krystal gave a high-five at Jessica. Jessica turned her look at their pail. "Looks like this is the only catch for today, huh?" Jessica turned at Krystal. Krystal shoked her head lightly. "No, it's okay, at least we'll have lunch" Krystal grabbed the fish from Jessica. "Ya! That's mine!" Jessica chased Krystal to the treehouse.

As usual, Krystal would run faster than Jessica. While chasing, Krystal suddenly fainted on the green grass. "Soojung-ah!" Jessica quickly carried Krystal to the treehouse without worrying about the fish that she had just caught. 

At the treehouse, Jessica quickly let Krystal lay down on the bed. Moments later, Krystal woke up. "Soojung-ah, gwenchana?" Jessica asked, sitting next to her. "Yeah, I'm okay". Krystal looked around the house. "Unnie, where's the fish? Did you cooked it? Don't tell me you've ate it already??" Krystal asked. Jessica gave a frustrating look to Krystal. "Ya! Jung Soojung! You have just fainted and you're still talking about the fish??". Krystal was surprised of the respond. Then there were a silence between them.

"So how are you feeling? You've just fainted, what happened?" Jessica asked. "I don't know, I just felt some kind of strong force nearby and it just made my head hurts" Krystal touched her forehead. Jessica gave a worry look at Krystal. "Can I get you something?" Jessica asked. Krystal shooked her head.

Then suddenly they heard barking sounds outside the house. Jessica widened he eyes. Krystal holding her unnie's hand tightly. "Unnie..!" Jessica quickly grabbed Krystal's hands.

"Run!"

Jessica and Krystal quickly ran down from the treehouse and ran away. Meanwhile, Kevin Woo and his troops were right behind their tails. The Jung sisters quickly ran up and down the hills of the forest. Only God knows how tired they were. The woods were quite thicker than the last Jessica taught. She could not easily pass through it. Suddenly Krystal tripped on a stone and fell. "Aigoo, Soojung-ah, hurry" Jessica quickly got Krystal up and continued ran through the woods. Because of tiredness, Jessica and Krystal began to slow down but it was not the right time. Kevin Woo's troops were just right behind them. Couldn't hold much longer, Jessica and Krystal hid behind a big tree. Kevin' troops ran passed them. They both sat panted hard. Jessica looked at Krystal. "Gwenchana?" Jessica held Krystal's hand. Krystal nodded. They sat for a while until Jessica stood up.

"Come on, it's not safe here, they'll find us of we stay here" They continued their way through the forest.

Kevin's troops had lost track of Jessica and Krystal. Kevin gaved a frustrating look since the day is getting darker. "Sir, we have lost them, I'm very sorry for the failure" one of the troops said. Kevin looked around the woods. "It's fine, we'll just have to tell the General about it" Kevin said. "That's it for today, return to the military!" one of the troops gave order. 


Back the military, Doo Joon was sitting on his desk, waiting for the catch. Moments later, Kevin entered the room. "Kevin, how did it go? Did you caught the girls?" Doo Joon stood from his desk. Kevin gave a disappointed face. "Actually I failed to do so, we've lost track of them in the woods and meanwhile it was getting dark" Kevin explained. Doo Joon silent for a moment before he continued. "I wish for a punishment for me and my troop's failure, sir" Kevin stood still.

"No, I won't punish you"  

"Yes, sir?"

"It's just that I want you to keep on searching them, as long as it takes, I'll wait" Doo Joon turned at the balcony window.

Kevin could not believed what the General had said. He bowed without a second thought and went to the door. Before he could reach the knob of the door, "under one condition." Doo Joon said.

"If you failed to do so, you know what will happen to your best friend, don't you? You are dismissed" Doo Joon ordered. Kevin went out of the room without saying another word.

 

At the forest, Jessica and Krystal set up a fire to keep them warm. They sat around the fire with their hands out to feel the heat. "Unnie, what do they want from us?" Krystal asked. Jessica turned at her. "I mean, there are thousands of other slaves in that military, why us that they want?" Krystal clunched her fists.

"Soojung-ah..."

"I don't want to go back!

"..."

"It was a nightmare there, all of those torturing and killing..." Krystal wiped he tears that had began to rain. Jessica hugged Krystal. "Me too, Krystal, me too..." They both cried of fear.

They parted a while after the hug. "We'll just have to wait" Jessica said. Krystal gave a questioned look.

"We'll just have to wait and see what are they're going to do next."

 

(A/V: Hey, so how's the story so far? I know I have a lot of grammar errors. Sorry for the late update. Do support me!)