Found

7th Generation

     Back at the Military, Kevin was in his room, looking through some files of escaped prisoners. One of the files was about the girl with the blond hair, Jessica Jung. He quickly went through the file. After checking, he tried to find the other girl, Krystal's file but it was no where to be found. Kevin made a question look. It was quite unusual for a file to be missing. The General never make mistakes, or sort of. 

     He looked around his room. Drawer to drawer he looked, no results. After half an hour of serching, the file was not there. He just grabbed Jessica's file and went to the General's room.

     The General was staring at his moving pendulum when Kevin entered. "Anything found?" The general asked. "Perhaps not,sir, I only found Jessica Jung's file but Krystal Jung's file is missing, I believe it is still with you, sir?" Kevin handed the file to the General. The General quickly went through the file. "Your deduction is quite incorrect,yes it's true, that I had the file but I have gave all the files to you" said the General. Kevin gave a questioned look. "But I have searched in my room, it's not there" Kevin stood still. The general tossed the file on his desk. "I had said those words once to my father, but he will not listen when he already said that it wasn't with him" The General looked at his late Father's portrait, then to Kevin. "Forgive for my rudeness, sir, I didn't meant to be that way" Kevin bowed a little bit. "It's ok" Then General gave back the file to Kevin. "Why are giving it back to me?" Kevin asked. "Kevin Woo, I will now leave the hunting to you " The general commanded. Without hesitate, Kevin bowed and went to the door. You have not changed quite a bit I see, same old naive little Kevin Woo. The General thought.  

    Kevin gathered his troops at the meeting room an hour later. The room was filled by his troops. "Gentlemen, since we have failed for our hunting a few days ago, now we will not fail, we will captured the girls even it will cost your life" Kevin said. "But, sir, the woods are quite too thick and one of us got hurt because of it" said one of the soldiers. The other soldiers started to muttered under their breath. "It may have but this is the General's orders and we do not disobey his orders" Kevin said. The soldiers nodded their heads as a sign of agreement. "We'll start again our hunt at dawn in three days, be ready" Kevin ordered. "Yes sir!!" The soldier responded.


     Back at the woods, Jessica was training their sword techniques with Krystal. They don't always train themselves, they would only train when there was something happened. Both of them are training very hard but Krystal was having a hard time. "Can't you hold the sword properly?" Jessica pulled Krystal up after she fell during practice. "Mianhe unnie, it's kind of heavier than I thought " Krystal said. "It's okay, now let's start training duel" Jessica quickly prepare. 

     They began their duel practice. Jessica taught detail by detail about how to attack, defend, and other techniques. It went well in the beginning until Krystal threw her sword right beside her unnie's foot. Jessica almost met her death at that moment and she gave Krystal a frustrated look. "Yah! Can't you be more serious about this?! There are troops that were trying to kidnap us and you're not even focusing enough!" Jessica suddenly bursted. "Unnie..." Krystal muttered and he tears started to rain down. "I'm sorry, unnie, I'll try my best! I won't let you down, I promise!" Krystal drew her sword and they continued training.

     The Jung sisters stopped their training as they were out of energy already and it was already nightfall. Both of them laying down on the grass and watch millions of stars hanging in the sky. "Unnie, komawo" Krystal said, panting hard. "It was nothing, I should actually thanked Dad for teaching me" Jessica smiled. "Dad thought you?" Krystal asked. Jessica nodded, "He thought me those techniques because he knew we can survive on our own in the future when he's gone" Jessica looked up to the sky. " Sorry that I scolded you this evening" Jessica said. Krystal shooked her head. "No, it was my fault, I was so scared of fighting until I didn't get to do anything right" Krystal said. Jessica just gave a smile. "Dad must be watching us from up there" Krystal said innocently. Jessica smiled. "I'm sure he is." They both continued look at the stars above.

"Let's go, I'm pretty sure you're tired, Soojung-ah" Jessica got up. Krystal nodded lightly and they both when back to their campsite.

 

While dozzing off to the dreamland, Jessica suddenly heard something outside the tent. Thankfully, Krystal was still asleep. Jessica grabbed her sword just in case and when outside quietly. She looked around and nothing was there. Since she was tired, she wished to be sleeping but safety is more important. She continued to look. Then, a person was on a tree, watching Jessica. Jessica quickly drew her sword and attack the person. As she was about to hit the person, that person blocked the attack successfully. Jessica took a few steps backward. As the Moon shines back and lit at the person, Jessica rounded her eyes in unbelievable. It was Kevin.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica said coldly.

"Well, I didn't came all the way here for a quarrel though" Kevin said.

"How did you find us here and most importantly, what do you want from us?" Jessica pointed her sword to Kevin. Kevin silent for a moment.

"Which one do you want to hear : the good news or the bad news?" Kevin said. 

"What's the good news?" Jessica said.

"I didn't came here to attack you or capture you" Kevin replied. "And the bad news?" Jessica lowered her sword. 

"That the General is still up to something so I came here to warn you" Kevin crossed his arms. Jessica gave a confusing look. "Why warn us? You're the enemy!" Jessica pointed out her finger to Kevin. Kevin silent once more. 

"It's classified, you should just listen to what I have just said" Kevin gave a glare. "Why should I?" Jessica scoffed. Kevin started to rub his temple. I really don't get this girl. Kevin thought. "As I said, just listen to what I have said" Kevin said. Jessica silent for a moment. "Okay but one condition" Jessica finally said. Kevin raised his right eyebrow.

"If you dare to betray us with you're lies, I'll kill you without hesitation!" Jessica said coldly. "It's fine, I gotta go, be safe" Few seconds later, he vanished from Jessica's sight. Jessica started to get really tired. She quickly went to the tent and dozzed of to dreamland.