A Friend Lost in Time

7th Generation

  The next day, Kevin,as usual, in his room, walking back and forth just thinking about those two girls. "If you dare to betray us, I will kill without hesitate!" Those words kept playing inside of Kevin's mind. What am I doing? Why am I thinking of them? They are not important to me! Kevin thought. After wasting an hour thinking aout those girls, Kevin finally sat on his couch and let out a sigh. Since Kevin was quite tired, he closed his eyes to rest his mind for a while.

-flashback-

  It was a bright evening in the village and many people were still hanging around. Young Kevin was sitting at the riverbank as he likes to see the sunset. Then, he turned to see his own reflection at the river. Later, his friend was standing right beside him. "Ya! Kevin-ah! Let's go back, it's getting dark" the boy said. "Just a minute, I want to see the sunset" Kevin said. Then the boy sat beside him. "Exactly why do you like to see the sunset?" the boy asked. "I don't know, I just...like to see it, it's kind of relaxing" Kevin said. Kevin's young friend let out a sigh.

 "When I see the sunset, I could actually think about something, like what I want to do in the future" Kevin said. "What exactly do you want to do in the future?" Kevin's friend asked. "I've been thinking about it lately but I really wanted to be a warrior so that I can protect the village" Kevin said. Then, Kevin's friend burst out of laughter. "What? What so funny??" Kevin gave a confusing look. "Oh sorry, it's just that, why did you come up with 'a warrior'? It's kind of weird though" Kevin's friend said. "Well, currently the village is being threated by the General (General Doo Joon's father), I just can't stand it!" Kevin threw a stone to the river. "Well, what can we do actually, Kevin? We're still kids" the boy said. Kevin silent. 

  "What do you want to do?" Kevin asked. "Perhaps, I want to join the army and protect the country from the enemy, such a simple dream" the boy said. "That's cool, I mean, better than mine of course" Kevin said. "Well, whatever our dream is, we will always be together, right?" the boy said. "Yeah! Brothers forever!" 

-End of flashback-

Then, Kevin woked up from the dreamland as he heard the door was knocked. "Yes, come in!" Kevin ordered. It was one of his troops. "Sir, here are the files that you needed" the soldier said. "Put it on my desk and you are dismissed" Kevin ordered. As the soldier left, Kevin sat at his desk and thinked about the boy that he dreamt of. I promise that I will do anything to get you free.


 At the woods, Jessica and Krystal went to hills for their next training. As they reached to the hills, they quickly sat up their tent as they were going to be staying for the night. "Soojung-ah?" Jessica said. "What is it, unnie?" Krystal asked as she was about to take out the equipments from the bag. 

"Last night, the soldier that came chasing us the other day, dropped by" Jessica said. Krystal suddenly stopped her actions. "What does he want?" Krystal said. "He didn't do anything but he came to warn us about the General" Jessica said. "What would he do that? Isn't he on the General's side?" Krystal said. "That's what I thought but he didn't looked like one" Jessica said. "Are you sure, unnie?" Krystal said. "Oh but don't worry, I gave him a death warning if he ever tries to lie" Jessica gave a happily smile. " Perhaps so, do you trust him?" Krystal asked. "I don't know, I just hope he doesn't do anything fishy" Jessica said. As they had done talking, they continued building their tent.

 

 

(A/V: So, how's the story so far? Hope you guys enjoy! While you are reading this story, check out my new story that I just made. sorry for the late update announcement -.- I'll update as soon as I can! Happy reading :D)